Illegals "Cutting Thru Trump's Wall" Another HOAX

You loudmouthed idiot.

A demo saw with a diamond carbide blade cuts through all of that

Have you ever done physical work for a living? Ever USED a power tool ?

What's hilarious is you pretending to be male, much less a man. No saw blade cuts both masonry and steel ya little turd...now be a good Lush and stop annoying people with your fantasies.

/thread.

Tough talk. I guarantee you cant. If you did, you'd be arrested immediately. And I'm betting you'd break bones falling over th he other side.

For someone who has never seen me, nor has met me other than on these boards, you sure assume a lot about other posters. You guarantee? Really? You don't know how tall I am, or what kind of exercise regimen I keep. Even though I'm 55, I can still ride 20-30 miles on a bicycle at an average speed of 17 to 20 mph. And yeah, I'm not in shape like I was when I was in my 20's and 30's, because back then, I rode 50 - 100 miles/day and was averaging 20 to 25 mph.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure I could scale the wall if I needed or wanted to, or some kind of life sized replica.
In other words, you have no idea whether you can scale the wall. I'm dead certain that you can't.

Actually, I do have a pretty good idea that I'd be able to scale the wall. Why? There is a rock climbing place here in Amarillo where you can scale walls inside. Ever heard of practice? Even at 54, I still like to do stuff like that. Like I said, must really suck for you to be in such poor shape.
A climbing wall is nothing like the bollard fence. The former has handholds.

Actually, the way to climb that wall is to have a pair of shoes with good support and decent grip, grab a single bollard with both hands on either side, and use the other 2 bollards on either side as places to put your feet. Because of the way the bollards are oriented, they present a good place for your feet. Pull yourself up a bit, lift one foot up a bit and get a good brace, then pull the other foot up and brace. Then, grab a bit higher and repeat. It's kind of a variation on the chimney climb. And, because the plates on the top aren't welded together, that provides a good handgrip to help you over the rest. Do the same thing in reverse going down. And, it's readily apparent that you've never done rock climbing, otherwise you would have known how to scale it like I just told you. And, because the steel on the fence is rusted, the steel has some texture to provide grip.

Yes, I would be able to scale the wall if I had to.
What do you do on the last six feet of solid flat steel? I guess now you’re Spider-Man

Last edited:
Basketball hoops are, what, 1/2 inch in diameter? You compare that with cutting though a concrete filled bollard that is at least 8 inches wide?
A basketball hoop pipe that goes in the ground and hold the hoop up, it is about 4-5 inches in diameter, 10 ft tall, filled w concrete. The saw easily cuts it, look at the saw.

ALSO read the official story, the walls were all cut easily by DHS... There is no hoax
The article doesn't say that, moron.

Department of Homeland Security testing of a steel slatprototype proved it could be cut through with a saw, according to a report by DHS.

However, testing by DHS in late 2017 showed all eight prototypes, including the steel slats, were vulnerable to breaching, according to an internal February 2018 U.S. Customs and Border Protection report.

I could easily cut through that steel slat barrier wall in about 5-10 minutes with my saw off Amazon.. as I cut through a 5" steel pipe filled with concrete....
Where does it say it took 20 minutes?
I made that assumption based on how easy it was for me to cut through a steel concrete pipe with my saw.

I would say you have very little experience using tools or doing home remodeling/repair etc. Cutting through steel and concrete is real easy. It is not tough at all, cutting through marble, granite, slate etc, is more difficult, but still doable.
Cutting through a steel slat wall, like the one Trump has proposed, is very easy. Anybody that has any real experience knows this. The saw I posted can easily do it, I did it, and the people reviewing the saw all verify that it can easily cut concrete and/or steel.

So what brand is your saw?

You know, you guys are all talking about sawing through the wall, but in reality, all you really have to do is know how to rock climb, and you can scale it like these KY mountain climbers have done with a replica of Trump's wall.

And yes, while the people scaling the wall have safety ropes attached to them, that is in case they slip and fall. If you look at the lines the people are connected to you will see that they are slack and not helping the climbers in any way.

Trump says his border wall is 'impenetrable.' It took climbers in Kentucky mere seconds

ROGERS, Ky. — In Eastern Kentucky's Red River Gorge area, an 18-foot replica of President Donald Trump's border wall is being scaled not only by experienced mountain climbers, but by novices and young children.

One climber even scaled it while juggling.

"You don't tell a climber that something can't be climbed or that it's impossible," said Rick Weber, the 75-year-old mountain climber who built the replica. "That's just a challenge."

Weber, a retired engineer from Indianapolis, decided to build the wall after hearing Trump claim in September that a new section of the wall along the boundary with Mexico is "virtually impenetrable" and "can't be climbed" because, the president said, 20 mountain climbers struggled to climb a prototype.

So a skeptical Weber built his 18-foot wooden replica of the steel border wall at Muir Valley, a nonprofit nature preserve and rock-climbing park he founded along with his wife. The height matches portions of the border wall built by private contractors.

And since the wall has gone up, lots of people have successfully scaled it.

You mean like this:

Hey, I've even seen a video of a climber going over the wall WHILE JUGGLING!

He didn't go over "the wall." He went over a wall. I haven't seen any such video.

He went over an accurate replica of Trump's wall. And, here is the link with the video of the dude climbing the wall while juggling. No, he's not getting any help from the safety line he's attached to, because the line is slack.

Kentucky climber scales replica of Trump border wall while juggling

He didnt even get to the top of the wall.

Of course the false narrative was pushed on USMB by snowflake parrots...
This was done by US Dept of Homeland security. Here is the actual story:
Steel prototype for border wall cut through with saw, photo shows

However, testing by DHS in late 2017 showed all eight prototypes, including the steel slats, were vulnerable to breaching, according to an internal February 2018 U.S. Customs and Border Protection report.

I have this:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003K4FQ6G/?tag=ff0d01-20

I used it to easily cut through an old driveway basketball hoop pipe that was filled w concrete, similar to the pick above, but actually wider in diameter. Maybe you don't know how to use the saw properly??

Either way this is a legit story, done bu the UD DHS...sorry bud wrong again... nice try though.

Here's another one for ya:

Agreed. But the OP said a cordless saw that was under $100. The one you posted was $240.

I agree that there will be no perfect wall solution. But it's still better than just having a massive open space.

Yes $100 is not correct, but pretty much you can easily cut through any of those walls. They also have saws that cost $1000+, nothing to a cartel or smuggler, and they can cut through even more serious metal/concrete etc. Also to say that the story is a hoax, like the OP did, is totally not accurate because it is pretty easy to cut and DHS demonstrated that.

Not the fence trump is installing won’t cut through, the slats on either side will prevent the cuts. Just fact.

Obviously you don't use tools and have never done any form of home repair/remodeling. I have this saw and used it to easily cut through a 5" diameter steel basketball hoop pipe that was filled with concrete and is very similar to the steel slats in the article.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003K4FQ6G/?tag=ff0d01-20

Anybody that has real experience doing home repair/ using tools knows that cutting through concrete and steel is very easy these days. Cutting through granite, marble, rock slate, is more difficult, but still doable.

I love how you people just dig your heels in without having any knowledge on the subject at hand.

That saw only cuts to a depth of four inches.....means you're a liar.
Oh....I've worked with steel my whole life as a machinist and fabricator,which of course makes it easy for me to spot someone who knows jack shit about it.

What does it say about the left and especially democrats when they cheer about fake stories of the Wall being breached after nine Americans were murdered in Mexico? Incoherent? Ignorant? Hypocritical? Take your pick
Except the story is real and you are lying.. again...

This was done by US Dept of Homeland security. Here is the actual story:
Steel prototype for border wall cut through with saw, photo shows

I have this:
https://www.amazon.com/Evolution-DI...argid=aud-799711277694:pla-434095987666&psc=1

I used it to easily cut through an old driveway basketball hoop pipe that was filled w concrete, similar to the pick above, but actually wider in diameter. Maybe you don't know how to use the saw properly??

Either way this is a legit story, done by the US DHS...

The cut was obviously done with a cutting torch.
And why in the hell would there be concrete in a basketball hoop pole?

75315308_10219318265923675_1751966388953546752_n.jpg

And here's the topper from board rodents.....the demonstration piece now claimed to be cut by smugglers. USMB, where the weak mate with the stupid, and then abort the baby and sell it's parts for weed money.
MORE BAD NEWS FOR YA:::

You can easily cut through that fence with this saw. I don't think you have ever used a real saw of any kind in your whole life...

LOL.....that saw only cuts concrete.

And here's the topper from board rodents.....the demonstration piece now claimed to be cut by smugglers. USMB, where the weak mate with the stupid, and then abort the baby and sell it's parts for weed money.

You can easily cut through that fence with this saw. I don't think you have ever used a real saw of any kind in your whole life...

Did you watch the video he cuts through a steel pipe with concrete inside that is at least 6" in diameter, look at the sparks. SO the saw cuts steel and concrete, like the saw I have does. It is easy to cut through steel and concrete, especially that weak steel slat fence. I don't think you have any real experience with any of this, you are lying and you have been caught.

I love how every partisan hack comes out claiming how they all work with metal and can't easily cut through that steel slat wall, blah blah blah torch blah blah blah. Then you see the video and I can post about 20 videos, of a simple saw easily cutting through steel and concrete....

Enough said game over you have been exposed liar.

More precisely, they TUNNEL into the US, some tunnels have rails....

drugs mexico tunnel - Google Search

Fine...the subject of this OP is cutting through it with a cordless disc cutter....impossible.

No, it is not at all impossible, but very easy.
Anyone claiming a diamond blade dulls quickly on concrete is just lying.
I have had the same masonry blade for over a decade, and it has easily cut through 4" thick concrete, totally over hundreds of linear feet by now. All you have to do is keep it cool by spraying it with a little water.

But that is NOT how you cut through these steel columns that are only filled with concrete.
With those columns, all you have to do is cut the surface steel with a sawsall blade. Then you whack the section with a sledge hammer, the remaining steel bend and peels, while the concrete shatters and turns to gravel.

A disc cutter will also cut through the steel, as long as you have the right blade.
This would do nicely for the steel.
s-l1000.jpg

I would need at least 1 extra battery though.
They also have rebar within the columns

Yesterday I watched a plumber turn two diamond blades into junk and finally burn out his disc cutter on a DRY slab of concrete with no rebar inside it. And it wasn't cordless. Endless power and time to switch from masonry to metal cutting blades. So I figure this probable-HOAX story dreamed up by lying media rats and reported here to the glee of our leftist nitwits... is suspicious. I went searching for a legit pic of this supposed breach of Trump's border wall....and guess what? couldn't find one....not a single one. I did find this pic of a sample and it shows why nobody with a "hundred dollar cordless disc cutter is getting through a Trump steel bollard on the border. :nono:

8365034-0-image-a-3_1547136152458.jpg

Trump’s ‘virtually inpenetrable’ Mexico border wall is easy to cut with $100 saw from hardware store

So, it would appear that your Google is broken:

article-2711138-202271BD00000578-66_634x421.jpg

Did you watch the video he cuts through a steel pipe with concrete inside that is at least 6" in diameter, look at the sparks. SO the saw cuts steel and concrete, like the saw I have does. It is easy to cut through steel and concrete, especially that weak steel slat fence. I don't think you have any real experience with any of this, you are lying and you have been caught.

I love how every partisan hack comes out claiming how they all work with metal and can't easily cut through that steel slat wall, blah blah blah torch blah blah blah. Then you see the video and I can post about 20 videos, of a simple saw easily cutting through steel and concrete....

Watched the vid and never saw,pun intended,it cut through steel.

Look here dude....I've cut steel for 28 years and you won't find a single cutter that will cut both concrete and steel.
The angle on the cutting edge is totally different in the two not to mention the RPMs.
Can you cut through Trumps wall? Of course,but it'll be much tougher than you think.

Yesterday I watched a plumber turn two diamond blades into junk and finally burn out his disc cutter on a DRY slab of concrete with no rebar inside it. And it wasn't cordless. Endless power and time to switch from masonry to metal cutting blades. So I figure this probable-HOAX story dreamed up by lying media rats and reported here to the glee of our leftist nitwits... is suspicious. I went searching for a legit pic of this supposed breach of Trump's border wall....and guess what? couldn't find one....not a single one. I did find this pic of a sample and it shows why nobody with a "hundred dollar cordless disc cutter is getting through a Trump steel bollard on the border. :nono:

Trump’s ‘virtually inpenetrable’ Mexico border wall is easy to cut with $100 saw from hardware store

Your ladder appears to be short of your objective.....

That isn't Trump's wall, moron. There's no concrete in those bollards.

Look here dude....I've cut steel for 28 years and you won't find a single cutter that will cut both concrete and steel.
The angle on the cutting edge is totally different in the two not to mention the RPMs.
Can you cut through Trumps wall? Of course,but it'll be much tougher than you think.

Are you watching the correct video? The guy clearly cuts through a pipe filled w concrete. You don't see the steel on the outside and the sparks from cutting it, then the concrete dust when he cuts through the steel and into the concrete.

Do you live in GOP fantasy land where facts don't matter and you can say anything or do anything you want. Maybe you should watch the vid again, my favorite part is when he cuts through both steel and concrete pretty easily...

Are you watching the correct video? The guy clearly cuts through a pipe filled w concrete. You don't see the steel on the outside and the sparks from cutting it, then the concrete dust when he cuts through the steel and into the concrete.

Do you live in GOP fantasy land where facts don't matter and you can say anything or do anything you want. Maybe you should watch the vid again, my favorite part is when he cuts through both steel and concrete pretty easily...

You mean when the guy was cutting through a concrete column?
You should shut the fuck up. I made a living cutting steel as well as many types of super alloys from inconel,titanium and hastelloy.

I'm gonna make ya look stupid.....
Proceed at your own risk.

I'm gonna make ya look stupid.....
Proceed at your own risk.

Yup, blah blah blah

You can't see that is steel/metal around concrete? Are you retarded? Why is it sparking, from concrete?

You look stupid right now

Irregardless you can still cut through that simple steel slat fence and the story is not a hoax.

Last edited:

This photo, BTW was accompanied by a statement that this breach was the size of a garage door, and is halfway through the repair process. Also, anyone who is familiar with steel, concrete, and rebar construction can tell you that once breached, the repair work is much easier to breach in the future.

This photo, BTW was accompanied by a statement that this breach was the size of a garage door, and is halfway through the repair process. Also, anyone who is familiar with steel, concrete, and rebar construction can tell you that once breached, the repair work is much easier to breach in the future.

Okay fool....let's approach this from my perspective as a former US Army intel non-com who's life once depended on studying photographs in detail. Curious the supposed "breach" in your photoshoped pic left out a simple detail...Why were the bollards cut 7-8 feet from the ground? Even Watusi warriors couldn't reach those cuts without a ladder....and who's ladder is that? Next we don't see a second series of cuts...why is that? And third; why would somebody cut 8 bollards before they realized they can't pull them apart more than a couple inches? If this pic is real (doubtful) it looks like the ACE boys slapped together some stray pieces for a temporary fix until new bollards arrived. But by all means side with the drug cartels and human traffickers.....does your family know the kind of company you keep?

Forum List

Back