President Trump's great wall has become the great stall...we were tricked by a dirty con man, folks!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Ann Coulter has erupted!

November 28, 2018 - TRUMP'S GREAT WALL BECOMES TRUMP'S GREAT STALL

"Within 10 seconds of Trump's leaving office, there will be no evidence that he was ever president. Laws will be changed, executive orders rescinded, treaties re-written and courts packed.

Trump will leave no legacy at all. Only a wall is forever.

"On day one, we will begin working on an impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful southern border wall. We will use the best technology, including above- and below-ground sensors, that's the tunnels. Remember that: above and below. Towers, aerial surveillance and manpower to supplement the wall, find and dislocate tunnels and keep out criminal cartels ..." -- Presidential candidate Donald J. Trump

But then he signed a spending bill expressly prohibiting him from building any part of the wall.

"I will never sign another bill like this again. I'm not going to do it again." -- President Trump, after signing a spending bill that blocked any funding for a wall.

Today, eight months later, Trump is about to sign another spending bill that will give him no money for the wall.

Anyone want to bet me that he won't?

So much for the world's greatest negotiator.
If we were talking about a golf course in Scotland, I think Trump could figure out how to get it done.

But instead of winning, we're getting whining. We're told it's Congress' fault for not giving Trump money to build the wall! The ACLU will sue! A judge will stop him! Blame Paul Ryan! (Possible Trump epitaph: Chuck wouldn't let me!)

Florida and Texas are about five years away from turning solid blue. Trump was our last chance. After this, the country is never going to elect a Republican president again.

So the next time you watch one of those election night videos, remember: If Trump doesn't keep his immigration promises, Hillary might as well have won.

Trump will leave no legacy whatsoever. Without a wall, he will only be remembered as a small cartoon figure who briefly inflamed and amused the rabble. "

Doesn’t matter

Dems will tear down the wall as soon as he is gone

There will be no peace, if you stupid dimshits think your next lying treasonist will get a pass, or your congressional dimshits will not be finding themselves on the other side of the screaming and attacks you have a completely out of touch impression of the world. It was okay to shoot Republican congressmen playing ball. It was okay to harass anyone connected with the current administration so they need to get ready to be run out of anyplace they are seen oh and remember Baron Trump and all the Trump family. You know nana pisholsis daughter is a drug company executive, she traded drug stocks on insider information her husband was involved in the approval process. Her daughter was instrumental in making atropine prices go up by 1000 percent, oh and damn remember the no civility till we get power back. How about no life at all till you leave our government and maybe country. As for the antifa chicken shit punks, they will get what they have been asking for in shovels. Hahahahaha. I am ready to see the streets running in the blood of the other side for a change aren’t all of you decent citizens ready to see real justice and the murderers pay for their millions of murders. Now that will be a good legacy for King Trump.

... How about no life at all till you leave our government and maybe country. As for the antifa chicken shit punks, they will get what they have been asking for in shovels. Hahahahaha. I am ready to see the streets running in the blood of the other side for a change aren’t all of you decent citizens ready to see real justice and the murderers pay for their millions of murders.

Are there any Trump supporters willing to disavow this kind of insanity? If not, I'm forced to conclude that Trump supporters are predominantly fascist and a far greater danger to the US than illegal immigrants.

There will be no peace, if you stupid dimshits think your next lying treasonist will get a pass, or your congressional dimshits will not be finding themselves on the other side of the screaming and attacks you have a completely out of touch impression of the world. It was okay to shoot Republican congressmen playing ball. It was okay to harass anyone connected with the current administration so they need to get ready to be run out of anyplace they are seen oh and remember Baron Trump and all the Trump family. You know nana pisholsis daughter is a drug company executive, she traded drug stocks on insider information her husband was involved in the approval process. Her daughter was instrumental in making atropine prices go up by 1000 percent, oh and damn remember the no civility till we get power back. How about no life at all till you leave our government and maybe country. As for the antifa chicken shit punks, they will get what they have been asking for in shovels. Hahahahaha. I am ready to see the streets running in the blood of the other side for a change aren’t all of you decent citizens ready to see real justice and the murderers pay for their millions of murders. Now that will be a good legacy for King Trump.

"King Trump"? I thought that we fought for our freedom to get out from under the thumb of a king, and then formed this Republic that is called the United States. Are you really in favor of going back to a monarchy?

• Banned

"King Trump"? I thought that we fought for our freedom to get out from under the thumb of a king, and then formed this Republic that is called the United States. Are you really in favor of going back to a monarchy?
poor man wanna be rich. rich man wanna be king!

Ann Coulter has erupted!

"Within 10 seconds of Trump's leaving office, there will be no evidence that he was ever president. Laws will be changed, executive orders rescinded, treaties re-written and courts packed.

"On day one, we will begin working on an impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful southern border wall. We will use the best technology, including above- and below-ground sensors, that's the tunnels. Remember that: above and below. Towers, aerial surveillance and manpower to supplement the wall, find and dislocate tunnels and keep out criminal cartels ..." -- Presidential candidate Donald J. Trump

But then he signed a spending bill expressly prohibiting him from building any part of the wall.

"I will never sign another bill like this again. I'm not going to do it again." -- President Trump, after signing a spending bill that blocked any funding for a wall.

Today, eight months later, Trump is about to sign another spending bill that will give him no money for the wall.

If we were talking about a golf course in Scotland, I think Trump could figure out how to get it done.

But instead of winning, we're getting whining. We're told it's Congress' fault for not giving Trump money to build the wall! The ACLU will sue! A judge will stop him! Blame Paul Ryan! (Possible Trump epitaph: Chuck wouldn't let me!)

Florida and Texas are about five years away from turning solid blue. Trump was our last chance. After this, the country is never going to elect a Republican president again.

So the next time you watch one of those election night videos, remember: If Trump doesn't keep his immigration promises, Hillary might as well have won.

Trump will leave no legacy whatsoever. Without a wall, he will only be remembered as a small cartoon figure who briefly inflamed and amused the rabble. "
Trump is threatening to shut down the government. If that happens I wonder if Ted Cruz will blame the Democrats and make videos of disabled vets being turned away from monuments. We already know Trump will blame Hillary/Obama/immigants and Iran.

If David Letterman was on the air he'd do a: 'Top Ten Signs You're Not Getting a Border Wall'

Ann Coulter has erupted!

Upgrading Ellis Island is more cost effective anyway.

A battle over Trump's border wall could shut down major parts of the government

Trump wins the Presidency
Democrats immediately declare 100% commitment to Obstruction
He has delivered on more promises made than any President in decades, if not ever...
The wall is still not built because of Democrat Obstruction
To fulfill his promise he is talking about forcing a Govt Shutdown...

Tell me again how Trump is a scam artist who doesn't deliver on his promises and how this is HIS fault....

:p

Democrats obstruct then complain that there is no progress. Shut down the government if the democrats keep throwing in their own walls.

Ann Coulter has erupted!

Trump is threatening to shut down the government. If that happens I wonder if Ted Cruz will blame the Democrats and make videos of disabled vets being turned away from monuments. We already know Trump will blame Hillary/Obama/immigants and Iran.
7 words should be put on repeat every time Trump asks for money to build his wall... Mexico is going to Pay for It!

Ann Coulter has erupted!

I always said that tiny trump was mispronouncing "whining" in his campaign speeches.

I'm sorry....who said it was okay to shoot Republican congressmen playing ball? Name them immediately!

Forum List

Back