President Trump's great wall has become the great stall...we were tricked by a dirty con man, folks!

There will be no peace, if you stupid dimshits think your next lying treasonist will get a pass, or your congressional dimshits will not be finding themselves on the other side of the screaming and attacks you have a completely out of touch impression of the world. It was okay to shoot Republican congressmen playing ball. It was okay to harass anyone connected with the current administration so they need to get ready to be run out of anyplace they are seen oh and remember Baron Trump and all the Trump family. You know nana pisholsis daughter is a drug company executive, she traded drug stocks on insider information her husband was involved in the approval process. Her daughter was instrumental in making atropine prices go up by 1000 percent, oh and damn remember the no civility till we get power back. How about no life at all till you leave our government and maybe country. As for the antifa chicken shit punks, they will get what they have been asking for in shovels. Hahahahaha. I am ready to see the streets running in the blood of the other side for a change aren’t all of you decent citizens ready to see real justice and the murderers pay for their millions of murders. Now that will be a good legacy for King Trump.

See you on the news, Shooter.

thanks to mass immigration, America has experienced greater demographic change in the last decades than any other country in history. the elites relentlessly celebrate those changes, but their very scale destabilize our society.

if you grew up in America, suddenly nothing looks the same. your neighbors are different. so is the landscape and customs and the languages you hear on the street. you may not recognize your own hometown. human beings arent wired for that. they cant digest change at this pace. it disorients them. over time it makes even the most open-minded folks jumpy & hostile & suspicious of one another. it encourages tribalism...

thanks to mass immigration, America has experienced greater demographic change in the last decades than any other country in history. the elites relentlessly celebrate those changes, but their very scale destabilize our society.

if you grew up in America, suddenly nothing looks the same. your neighbors are different. so is the landscape and customs and the languages you hear on the street. you may not recognize your own hometown. human beings arent wired for that. they cant digest change at this pace. it disorients them. over time it makes even the most open-minded folks jumpy & hostile & suspicious of one another. it encourages tribalism...

Humans can't digest change at a high pace? Really? Because up until I had retired from the military in 2002, I moved on the average of once every 3 1/2 years (childhood included, because I was orphaned at 8 and spent time in the foster care system).

And, every other tour was a sea duty tour where I would deploy at least 2 times with that command for 6 months going various places overseas.

I think that it is because of the variety of places and people that I've met and lived around, that is why I'm more open minded than most.

yet, the right wing insists on manufacturing refugees instead of jobs with our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror.

Forum List

Back