Illegals "Cutting Thru Trump's Wall" Another HOAX

First of all, I saw no rebar in the image you posted, and second is that you do not cut rebar with the masonry blade.
Typically you use a rebar cutter, which is a shear, or you use a steel cutting blade in a grinder, sawsall, or even just bend it back and forth a few times to make it break.

People do this all the time when they modify plumbing in existing locations, such as a water main leaking under a drive way. This is trivial. Your mistake is trying to imagine one tool doing it all. You switch for what is appropriate.

You didn't see the rebar because their number and placement inside the bollard is classified....duh. Jesus.....the claim is it was done by one "hundred dollar tool you can find in any hardware store"....I asked to show me the tool and the hole in the wall PERIOD.

That is impossible.
I saw the inside of the bollard that was cut.
If there was rebar, I would have seen the cut ends.
I saw no rebar, and that has nothing to do with whether or not it was classified.

And yes, a $100 tool could easily cut through such thin steel.
Not with slats on either side. Nope . Try it

If the slats are close together, then you use a skinny sawsall instead of a circular grinder.

14 million americans are unemployed

But they are unwilling or unable to take the many agricultural or processing jobs that remain unfilled.
You have to be willing to live on the farm or be very physically fit.
We need immigrants not only for labor, but as consumers.
Farmers are slave owners for the migrants. Shoot the farmers for not paying minimum wage

The farmer wants the cheap labor, the immigrants want the job, and you want the cheap food.
What is your problem?
Why not just allow the tradition to continue?
At one time they used infanticide on retarded children.

I'm ok with that if the parents are.
Resources are limited, and people have to prioritize what a family wants to spend money on.
I would just pass and try again on another child.
That would be a child who would not exist if the retarded one absorbed all the resources instead.
Just like Hitler. REALLY!

Of course the false narrative was pushed on USMB by snowflake parrots...
This was done by US Dept of Homeland security. Here is the actual story:
Steel prototype for border wall cut through with saw, photo shows

However, testing by DHS in late 2017 showed all eight prototypes, including the steel slats, were vulnerable to breaching, according to an internal February 2018 U.S. Customs and Border Protection report.

I have this:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003K4FQ6G/?tag=ff0d01-20

I used it to easily cut through an old driveway basketball hoop pipe that was filled w concrete, similar to the pick above, but actually wider in diameter. Maybe you don't know how to use the saw properly??

Either way this is a legit story, done bu the UD DHS...sorry bud wrong again... nice try though.

Here's another one for ya:

Agreed. But the OP said a cordless saw that was under $100. The one you posted was $240.

I agree that there will be no perfect wall solution. But it's still better than just having a massive open space.

Yes $100 is not correct, but pretty much you can easily cut through any of those walls. They also have saws that cost $1000+, nothing to a cartel or smuggler, and they can cut through even more serious metal/concrete etc. Also to say that the story is a hoax, like the OP did, is totally not accurate because it is pretty easy to cut and DHS demonstrated that.

Right, cartels are a different problem, than mass illegal migration.

Cartels will never be stopped by anything, except continuous diligent law enforcement. And even then, the real solution is a massive hard crack down on drugs. I'm all for the death penalty for all drug dealers. You sell any drugs, for any amount, and we put you down.

However, testing by DHS in late 2017 showed all eight prototypes, including the steel slats, were vulnerable to breaching, according to an internal February 2018 U.S. Customs and Border Protection report.

I have this:

I used it to easily cut through an old driveway basketball hoop pipe that was filled w concrete, similar to the pick above, but actually wider in diameter. Maybe you don't know how to use the saw properly??

Either way this is a legit story, done bu the UD DHS...sorry bud wrong again... nice try though.

Agreed. But the OP said a cordless saw that was under $100. The one you posted was $240.

I agree that there will be no perfect wall solution. But it's still better than just having a massive open space.

Yes $100 is not correct, but pretty much you can easily cut through any of those walls. They also have saws that cost $1000+, nothing to a cartel or smuggler, and they can cut through even more serious metal/concrete etc. Also to say that the story is a hoax, like the OP did, is totally not accurate because it is pretty easy to cut and DHS demonstrated that.

Not the fence trump is installing won’t cut through, the slats on either side will prevent the cuts. Just fact.

Obviously you don't use tools and have never done any form of home repair/remodeling. I have this saw and used it to easily cut through a 5" diameter steel basketball hoop pipe that was filled with concrete and is very similar to the steel slats in the article.

Anybody that has real experience doing home repair/ using tools knows that cutting through concrete and steel is very easy these days. Cutting through granite, marble, rock slate, is more difficult, but still doable.

I love how you people just dig your heels in without having any knowledge on the subject at hand.

75224838_2714835911902342_7324333404906848256_n.jpg

What does it say about the left and especially democrats when they cheer about fake stories of the Wall being breached after nine Americans were murdered in Mexico? Incoherent? Ignorant? Hypocritical? Take your pick
You left out ghoulish and grotesque.

Man we have a lot of Marines and demolition experts, heavy equipment operators who for some reason wail like infants despite their sturdy attributes.

I have this:

Right, cartels are a different problem, than mass illegal migration.

Cartels will never be stopped by anything, except continuous diligent law enforcement. And even then, the real solution is a massive hard crack down on drugs. I'm all for the death penalty for all drug dealers. You sell any drugs, for any amount, and we put you down.

SO some kid in highschool that sells $10 of pot to a friend they should be put to death? Death penalty for drug dealers won't do much at all (the FEDS give life sentences and there is no parole in the Feds), longer or harsher prison sentences have done nothing to remotely stop drugs or any of the problems associated with drugs. You will never win from a supply side, you need to address the demand side, which will then reduce the amount of people using drugs and therefore the amount of people selling drugs. But at the end of the day you are never going to stop the sale of something addictive that has a 10000+% markup. That's just not a reality.

What does it say about the left and especially democrats when they cheer about fake stories of the Wall being breached after nine Americans were murdered in Mexico? Incoherent? Ignorant? Hypocritical? Take your pick
Except the story is real and you are lying.. again...

I have this:
https://www.amazon.com/Evolution-DI...argid=aud-799711277694:pla-434095987666&psc=1

Either way this is a legit story, done by the US DHS...

Yes, I would be able to scale the wall
Tough talk. I guarantee you cant. If you did, you'd be arrested immediately. And I'm betting you'd break bones falling over th he other side.
DOesn't seem like these people were arrested immediately...

It doesn't seem that you have enough brains to understand that almost no one will cross the wall by the above means.

I agree they will just cut the wall.. But they can still climb the wall easily and won't be arrested if they do as these guys have demonstrated.

Really though they will just use the vast network of tunnels or the smuggling trucks that they currently use to smuggling mass amounts of illegals over now. You are naive to think this wall will have a big impact. It will just shift the smuggling to different means, like always.

Tough talk. I guarantee you cant. If you did, you'd be arrested immediately. And I'm betting you'd break bones falling over th he other side.

It doesn't seem that you have enough brains to understand that almost no one will cross the wall by the above means.

I agree they will just cut the wall.. But they can still climb the wall easily and won't be arrested if they do as these guys have demonstrated.

Really though they will just use the vast network of tunnels or the smuggling trucks that they currently use to smuggling mass amounts of illegals over now. You are naive to think this wall will have a big impact. It will just shift the smuggling to different means, like always.

Then explain why most people cross the border on foot where there is no wall.

You're an idiot. You are actually gloating about aliens violating our borders.

The left cheers on the invasion

Show where I'm gloating, you are just too stupid to accept reality.
Substantial amounts of people get into the country through the tunnels or smuggling trucks. You're too stupid to understand that if they somehow shut down the method of walking over (which they won't because they will just cut the fence), people will just get in through all the tunnels and through all the trucks that they are using now.

Substantial amounts of people get into the country through the tunnels or smuggling trucks. You're too stupid to understand that if they somehow shut down the method of walking over (which they won't because they will just cut the fence), people will just get in through all the tunnels and through all the trucks that they are using now.

show us how many people cross by tunnel. Post some valid numbers.

Post #233

Forum List

Back