If Republicans win the House - will new Speaker McCarthy terminate the J6 Committee?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
If he does - I suspect his tenure as Speaker will only last 2 years. He should think very hard before making his decision. Putting all politics aside, I think the J6 Committee is very important for the sake of history and should be allowed to fully complete the final report. Also, if new Speaker McCarthy only changed the J6 Committee membership - that would pretty much be the same as terminating it. What do you think?

Last edited:
If he does - I suspect his tenure as Speaker will only last 2 years. He should think very hard before making his decision. Putting all politics aside, I think the J6 Committee is very important for the sake of history and should be allowed to fully complete the final report. Also, if new Speaker McCarthy only changed the J6 Committee membership - that would pretty much be the same as terminating it. What do you think?

Why wouldn't he terminate it? The whole thing was a farcical kabuki theater and a waste of taxpayer's money.

There was no "insurrection."

My guess is that they will wrap before the new Congress is sworn in.

Baloney, another waste of time.

If he does - I suspect his tenure as Speaker will only last 2 years. He should think very hard before making his decision. Putting all politics aside, I think the J6 Committee is very important for the sake of history and should be allowed to fully complete the final report. What do you think?
Voter demographics. Some jerks in CA keep voting for McCarthy. The QGOP is wanting that GA nutbag MTG in his place. It's very similar to those jerks in KY for McConnell.

The committee will be disbanded, IMO.

He will come up with something even more wasteful of taxpayer dollars

Why not? Bring back Hunter's laptop, drag him up before a committee, and make him rat out his pedophile father.

Jan. 6 was fucking boring. Hunter's laptop and the Biden Crime Family has everything: Sex, drugs, perversion, intrigue, spy vs. spy, graft, corruption, and the story of a simple Senator from Scranton who works his way up from his humble beginnings, becomes President, then becomes indicted for corruption, fraud, and treason.

It would make a great movie!

Final report? Will they release all of the footage from that day as well?

Frankly, the J6 committee needs to wrap this up and make recommendations for prosecution

It shouldn't take two years to investigate something that happened in full view of everyone.
You are right, we saw Ray Epps instigating the breach of the Capitol. We saw a man on a scaffold telling people to go into the Capitol. Neither were arrested and the FBI refused to answer any questions concerning either. It was a false flag.

Forum List

Back