If Republicans win the House - will new Speaker McCarthy terminate the J6 Committee?

The committee is just like every other committee before it. Never intending to accomplish anything. Yes it should end. By the time of the next Congress it will have been going on for nearly two years.

It takes time to gather evidence - especially when so many people won't cooperate, court battles, etc.

If he does - I suspect his tenure as Speaker will only last 2 years. He should think very hard before making his decision. Putting all politics aside, I think the J6 Committee is very important for the sake of history and should be allowed to fully complete the final report. Also, if new Speaker McCarthy only changed the J6 Committee membership - that would pretty much be the same as terminating it. What do you think?
He’s going to open an investigation on Hunter and the Biden’s Chinese connections.

If he does - I suspect his tenure as Speaker will only last 2 years. He should think very hard before making his decision. Putting all politics aside, I think the J6 Committee is very important for the sake of history and should be allowed to fully complete the final report. Also, if new Speaker McCarthy only changed the J6 Committee membership - that would pretty much be the same as terminating it. What do you think?

The J6 committee has pretty much done its job. It doesn't matter if it continues after January.

Now it's time for the DOJ to do its job...and McCarthy can't stop that.

I'll bet DeSantis will be tickled pink when Trump goes to prison!

The J6 committee has pretty much done its job. It doesn't matter if it continues after January.

Now it's time for the DOJ to do its job...and McCarthy can't stop that.

I'll bet DeSantis will be tickled pink when Trump goes to prison!

I agree!

Shit can 'em and start an investigation of the Jan 6th committee itself.
Sounds like a plan to waste 2 more years. The gop is the party of do nothing but whine and complain because they can’t give enough money away to their rich donors.

Why not? Bring back Hunter's laptop, drag him up before a committee, and make him rat out his pedophile father.

Jan. 6 was fucking boring. Hunter's laptop and the Biden Crime Family has everything: Sex, drugs, perversion, intrigue, spy vs. spy, graft, corruption, and the story of a simple Senator from Scranton who works his way up from his humble beginnings, becomes President, then becomes indicted for corruption, fraud, and treason.

It would make a great movie!
Yup. Fk the constitution and treason, let’s go after the real criminals, the relatives. You did it for six years with Hillary…..no one was guilty of anything, but it help win an election for a real life criminal, Trump. Hunter is next ? At least be original.

Forum List

Back