Inflation + Womens choice + Democracy >>>>> Fascism & cheap groceries

Been taking a lot of criticism for being so happy about the Dems performance last night. Red Wave haha??? Purple blush is more like it. FACT IS:

Inflation + womens rights + Democracy is ALWAYS >>>>>>>>>>> to Fascism and cheap gas/groceries.

Sorry MAGAs. But we came out and showed everyone whats up
How? You will lose Senate 51-49 and the House by several seats.
Poopeypants is still printing and spending money with no controls. There are already massive layoffs and there will be more soon.
Are you stupid or something Forrest??

Been taking a lot of criticism for being so happy about the Dems performance last night. Red Wave haha??? Purple blush is more like it. FACT IS:

Inflation + womens rights + Democracy is ALWAYS >>>>>>>>>>> to Fascism and cheap gas/groceries.

Also, Dimmer, fascists are ALWAYS leftists.

Are you a teen living in your parent's house or something? :laughing0301:

Inflation? You think you had inflation on your side? Sorry faux-Christian, but inflation is not on your side. Biden's economy while terrible, didn't push enough people to vote against his agenda, but it's still a liability for your side.

With idiots in the SCOTUS reversing Roe v Wade just a few months before the elections it should have been a blue tsunami. Yet Democrats still lost the House and likely the Senate. That's how badly Democrats suck!

What?????!! Do you mean to tell me, that everywhere voters actually got to decide for themselves last night, they chose not to restrict or outlaw a woman's ability to have a say in their reproductive rights, the clear majority (even in a deep red state such as Kentucky), voted with the women, not the old Republican white men? You mean, where they got to choose, they chose individual freedom over "government knows best" rule, just like Red State Kansas did by huge majority, earlier this year? I'm shocked! Shocked, I say! Look at my shocked face. :auiqs.jpg:

What??? You mean it was not a BIG RED WAVE ushering in far right Trumpism and all the election deniers and Trump hand-picked candidates by huge margins on messages of simply, who to hate? Poor, Poor Donnie. Looks like he screwed it up for the whole party, when it should have been in the bag.

Wow! Looks like Democracy really was on the ballot and democracy won! :cool:

What?????!! Do you mean to tell me, that everywhere voters actually got to decide for themselves last night, they chose not to restrict or outlaw a woman's ability to have a say in their reproductive rights, the clear majority (even in a deep red state such as Kentucky), voted with the women, not the old Republican white men? You mean, where they got to choose, they chose individual freedom over "government knows best" rule, just like Red State Kansas did by huge majority, earlier this year? I'm shocked! Shocked, I say! Look at my shocked face. :auiqs.jpg:

What??? You mean it was not a BIG RED WAVE ushering in far right Trumpism and all the election deniers and Trump hand-picked candidates by huge margins on messages of simply, who to hate? Poor, Poor Donnie. Looks like he screwed it up for the whole party, when it should have been in the bag.

Wow! Looks like Democracy really was on the ballot and democracy won! :cool:
Reproductive rights? Who exactly outlawed sexual intercourse?
You’re a programmed sheep.

Do the paint chips stay crispy in milk?

You lost the House....That's 'what's up'....Florida turned RED....That's 'what's up'.....The U.S. is a representative republic....That's 'what's up.'

What's up is a new House Speaker. Fortunately for the Democrats, Republicans will listen to both sides, but will do their best to bring a solution to the spending that worried so many of us who are now paying $225 a week for groceries instead of $75, plus we are painfully aware that if money is spent by those we send to Washington, we have to pay a share for it if we are still in a career. And we're not telepathetic or anything remotely paranormal, but we'll see to it our representatives and senators will not gloat but will do their best to rein in the mind-boggling spending that makes the successful person lose his earnings to inflation and the poor to be worse off than before. We will encourage our reps to be good guys, and let the chips fall where they may, but not at the doorstep of those who need our help in their old age or other infirmity. I'd like to see our country pulling together again, and not pulling apart. I wouldn't dwell on the fascist thing. That's not the characteristic of Republicans and never has been. The ones I know are generous people who are concerned for children's hospitals, elder care, prosperity opportunities for the oppressed and feeding and educating all who came here one way or the other.

Forum List

Back