If Obamacare is so great why are there no insurers backing it and

If it were going to collapse, why did Republicans bother to sabotage it?
The answer is obvious. Because the GOP leadership works for the insurance companies and their ignorant base is too stupid to understand they are getting it balls deep.

Time to do away with the insurance companies. They're just "death panels" that aren't subject to being voted out. Single payer, NOW!

• Banned
If it were going to collapse, why did Republicans bother to sabotage it?
The answer is obvious. Because the GOP leadership works for the insurance companies and their ignorant base is too stupid to understand they are getting it balls deep.
Obamacare's insurers began dropping out shortly after the bill was passed. How is this Trumps fault?

• Banned
Time to do away with the insurance companies. They're just "death panels" that aren't subject to being voted out. Single payer, NOW!
Ok do that, then who makes the decisions on who gets treatment? Oh you evidentially want Trump doing that.

Or you are just confused again

Better Question than the OPs:

If Obamacare is so great, why did Democrat Politicians Un-Constututionally exempt themselves from their own edict / law?

Wasn't that an amendment from the Pubs?

If millions are going to die if ACA is repealed, why weren't they going to die before it was passed in 2010?

Its a bullshit left wing talking point. There was no healthcare crisis before ACA, NO ONE in the USA was denied medical care before ACA.

No one in congress has the balls to address the real problem in medicine----------------the obscene costs, the raping of the masses by big pharma. Wonder why?

If Obamacare is so great, why did Democrat Politicians Un-Constututionally exempt themselves from their own edict / law?

We definitely need a new crop of conservative posters around here.

Yeah, the current ones keep destroying you on a daily basis. I understand why you want new ones, problem is that they would also destroy you because your left wing ideology is a fraud and a hoax.

Yeah, the current ones keep destroying you on a daily basis. I understand why you want new ones, problem is that they would also destroy you because your left wing ideology is a fraud and a hoax.

Did the Democrats un-constitutionally exempt themselves, and they alone, from the ACA?

3% of Americans get their insurance on the exchanges, and not even all of them are dissatisfied with their coverage.

Obamacare is not 'collapsing'.

are you crazy. Do you want all medical care to look like the VA? Damn, I cannot believe how ignorant you liberals are.

I want all healthcare to look like France, or Japan, or Sweden.

Then you are an idiot. I have been to those countries, I want no part of government run medicine. Are you anxious to pay 65% of your income to the government? That's what they pay in those countries that you admire so much.

Did the Democrats un-constitutionally exempt themselves, and they alone, from the ACA?

No republicans voted for ACA. So I guess you answered your own question.

Forum List

Back