Classic example of biased MSM NOT reporting the whole story or how they and Democrat leaders think voters are stupid and they say so!

Putin has been fucking with Ukraine for decades. He invaded the Donbas in 2014 and took Crimea while Trump was on office.

Gas prices are coming down.

What else are you whining about??
Prove to me with links regarding Putin/Ukraine?
1) Putin felt it right to invade under Obama and Biden as Vice-President
Remember this about Biden and Ukraine?
Biden said, ā€˜Youā€™re not getting the billion.ā€™ Iā€™m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ā€˜Iā€™m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, youā€™re not getting the money,ā€™ā€ Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.
Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,ā€ Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.
The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Bidenā€™s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.
2) Hamas felt they were able to have war with Israel... while Trump authorized US embassy in Jerusalem.
3) Now while Biden is President, China threatens to invade Taiwan

Now as far as gas prices...not me but experts!
But even if American consumers are enjoying gas prices down more than 20% from their peak, itā€™s not a particularly good idea for Biden to be taking too much credit for the decline, said Tom Kloza, global head of energy analysis for OPIS, which tracks prices for AAA.

You have No answer to this Biden dumb ass encouragement of Illegals, terrorists drugs!
5) Invasion at the southern borders... again see the facts that any "desperate" person relates! Over 4 times because dummies like you support this idiot's statement!
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

As a result of Biden's above comment..
480 percent higher at the southern border in fiscal year (FY) 2023 compared to FY 2020.
Open borders mean more disorders!

Prove to me with links regarding Putin/Ukraine?
1) Putin felt it right to invade under Obama and Biden as Vice-President
Remember this about Biden and Ukraine?
Biden said, ā€˜Youā€™re not getting the billion.ā€™ Iā€™m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ā€˜Iā€™m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, youā€™re not getting the money,ā€™ā€ Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.
Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,ā€ Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.
The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Bidenā€™s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.
2) Hamas felt they were able to have war with Israel... while Trump authorized US embassy in Jerusalem.
3) Now while Biden is President, China threatens to invade Taiwan

Now as far as gas prices...not me but experts!
But even if American consumers are enjoying gas prices down more than 20% from their peak, itā€™s not a particularly good idea for Biden to be taking too much credit for the decline, said Tom Kloza, global head of energy analysis for OPIS, which tracks prices for AAA.

You have No answer to this Biden dumb ass encouragement of Illegals, terrorists drugs!
5) Invasion at the southern borders... again see the facts that any "desperate" person relates! Over 4 times because dummies like you support this idiot's statement!
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

As a result of Biden's above comment..
480 percent higher at the southern border in fiscal year (FY) 2023 compared to FY 2020.
Open borders mean more disorders!

I often wonder if you even bother to read the links you leave behind. You certainly don't even do a minimum of fact-checking. Take the Times article, an OP-ED, and worse, and Op-Ed by John Solomon--"magnifying small scandals, creating fake controversies, and advancing conspiracy theories". That is his reputation. And in regards to the very op-ed you have the audacity, or more likely, the ignorance, to post is referenced here.

But to the article about gas prices. Some selected quotes,

The only thing that climbed as high as gas prices earlier this year was the disapproval of President Joe Biden, as Americans blamed him for record prices at the pump. But Biden had relatively little control over the prices set primarily by global markets.
Hell, that is the very first sentence in the article. To support your claim that Biden is to blame for higher gas prices you post an article that clearly states, in the very first damn line, that Biden had very little control over prices set primarily by global markets. Do you enjoy demonstrating your ignorance? Another quote from the article,

US oil and gasoline prices have also been helped by a rising dollar, which is up 12% versus the Euro since Russiaā€™s invasion of Ukraine, and also up against other major and minor world currencies.

Since oil futures are priced in dollars, that has helped to limit the increase paid by US consumers, since their dollars are going farther. But it is driving up oil and gasoline prices even more around the globe since more of those currencies are needed to buy oil and gasoline in dollars.

ā€œThat means the fears of recession are that much greater in other countries,ā€ said Lipow. And the more economies around the globe that fall into recession, the more that could reduce global demand.

The dollar up 12%. I mean imagine, if the dollar had jumped by 12% under Trump. He would have been tooting his horn at every opportunity, FOX news would have a news alert running at the bottom of the screen, Trump increases value of the dollar by 12%. The Heritage Foundation would be doing major studies, and PJ media would be running an article every single day about how the value of the dollar was increasing and how that helps American consumers.

But nope, we never even heard about the value of the dollar under Trump, because it dropped like a damn lead balloon. But hey, you are playing in my wheelhouse now. Interest rates, international currencies. How about a blast from the past.

And that is just it, you absolutely refuse to see it. Trump totally mangled the response to Covid, mostly because he was more concerned with protecting his own ass and enriching those that supported him, people dying, so damn what. The largest level of fraud this nation has ever seen happened with the PPP plan, to this day, million dollar settlements are still coming down. It was a total clusterfawk.

Then Biden came along. I mean holy shit, talk about recovery. We are leading the world, we are in a better position than any country, ANY COUNTRY. I mean if MAGA means our international reputation and standing, well by God, Biden MAGA. And the most impressive part, he did it with absolutely no help from worthless Republicans.

But I will leave with you with some quotes from your last linked article,

The fact that most illicit fentanyl is smuggled through POEs adds credence to nationwide evidence that illicit drugs are predominantly smuggled through land ports, not between. CBPā€™s data shows fentanyl smuggling to the U.S. is increasing, most of it is smuggled through the southern border, and a majority of that comes through ports of entry.

And what the article doesn't state is most of that smuggling is done by American citizens. I mean get real, you think someone is going to tote a backpack full of fentanyl across the Arizona desert? More quotes,

AMO seized a total of 304,400 pounds of illicit drug substances nationwide in FY 2023.[1] CBPā€™s AMO data does not indicate a downward trend in seizures by pound similar to the downward trends at the southern and northern borders, but rather points to an overall increase in FY 2023:

Seizures at both the Northern and the Southern border are down. But at the airports and the ports, we are seeing an increase. I mean some of us have known this all along. The illegal immigration problem, the illegal drug smuggling problem, it ain't at the borders, it never has been. Hell, over half of all illegals got here in a damn airplane. The whole obsession over the border is just a dog whistle to the racist pricks like you. And oh hell, increased restrictions on air travel, well hell, we can't have that.

So, you chew on the above post. I mean I am an optimist. Maybe it will be the motivation you need to pull your head out of your damn ass.

I often wonder if you even bother to read the links you leave behind. You certainly don't even do a minimum of fact-checking. Take the Times article, an OP-ED, and worse, and Op-Ed by John Solomon--"magnifying small scandals, creating fake controversies, and advancing conspiracy theories". That is his reputation. And in regards to the very op-ed you have the audacity, or more likely, the ignorance, to post is referenced here.

The only thing that climbed as high as gas prices earlier this year was the disapproval of President Joe Biden, as Americans blamed him for record prices at the pump. But Biden had relatively little control over the prices set primarily by global markets.
Hell, that is the very first sentence in the article. To support your claim that Biden is to blame for higher gas prices you post an article that clearly states, in the very first damn line, that Biden had very little control over prices set primarily by global markets. Do you enjoy demonstrating your ignorance? Another quote from the article,

US oil and gasoline prices have also been helped by a rising dollar, which is up 12% versus the Euro since Russiaā€™s invasion of Ukraine, and also up against other major and minor world currencies.

Since oil futures are priced in dollars, that has helped to limit the increase paid by US consumers, since their dollars are going farther. But it is driving up oil and gasoline prices even more around the globe since more of those currencies are needed to buy oil and gasoline in dollars.

ā€œThat means the fears of recession are that much greater in other countries,ā€ said Lipow. And the more economies around the globe that fall into recession, the more that could reduce global demand.

The dollar up 12%. I mean imagine, if the dollar had jumped by 12% under Trump. He would have been tooting his horn at every opportunity, FOX news would have a news alert running at the bottom of the screen, Trump increases value of the dollar by 12%. The Heritage Foundation would be doing major studies, and PJ media would be running an article every single day about how the value of the dollar was increasing and how that helps American consumers.

But nope, we never even heard about the value of the dollar under Trump, because it dropped like a damn lead balloon. But hey, you are playing in my wheelhouse now. Interest rates, international currencies. How about a blast from the past.

And that is just it, you absolutely refuse to see it. Trump totally mangled the response to Covid, mostly because he was more concerned with protecting his own ass and enriching those that supported him, people dying, so damn what. The largest level of fraud this nation has ever seen happened with the PPP plan, to this day, million dollar settlements are still coming down. It was a total clusterfawk.

Then Biden came along. I mean holy shit, talk about recovery. We are leading the world, we are in a better position than any country, ANY COUNTRY. I mean if MAGA means our international reputation and standing, well by God, Biden MAGA. And the most impressive part, he did it with absolutely no help from worthless Republicans.

The fact that most illicit fentanyl is smuggled through POEs adds credence to nationwide evidence that illicit drugs are predominantly smuggled through land ports, not between. CBPā€™s data shows fentanyl smuggling to the U.S. is increasing, most of it is smuggled through the southern border, and a majority of that comes through ports of entry.

And what the article doesn't state is most of that smuggling is done by American citizens. I mean get real, you think someone is going to tote a backpack full of fentanyl across the Arizona desert? More quotes,

AMO seized a total of 304,400 pounds of illicit drug substances nationwide in FY 2023.[1] CBPā€™s AMO data does not indicate a downward trend in seizures by pound similar to the downward trends at the southern and northern borders, but rather points to an overall increase in FY 2023:

Seizures at both the Northern and the Southern border are down. But at the airports and the ports, we are seeing an increase. I mean some of us have known this all along. The illegal immigration problem, the illegal drug smuggling problem, it ain't at the borders, it never has been. Hell, over half of all illegals got here in a damn airplane. The whole obsession over the border is just a dog whistle to the racist pricks like you. And oh hell, increased restrictions on air travel, well hell, we can't have that.

So, you chew on the above post. I mean I am an optimist. Maybe it will be the motivation you need to pull your head out of your damn ass.
Question: You wrote: "The only thing that climbed as high as gas prices earlier this year was the disapproval of President Joe Biden, as Americans blamed him for record prices at the pump. But Biden had relatively little control over the prices set primarily by global markets.
A) Who controls the 24% of oil produced in the USA?
FACT:
1)A curtailment of drilling and denial of the Keystone XL pipeline permit are two such policies that can negatively impact future production and prices.
2)In any case, a release of SPR crude oil can have a short-term impact on gasoline prices, as long as the primary driver of higher prices is a shortage of crude oil.
3) Bidenā€™s Order to Freeze New Oil Drilling on Federal Land: What You Need to Know

So Trump did what ALL politicians have done INCLUDING OBAMA!!! Hyperinflating the story! But the biased MSM is the worst at
pushing Democrats and reporting negatively on Trump especially and GOP as a whole.
Here is a classic example: CNN's so-called "fact checking"!
Here is the total effort...
CLAIM
"We've done well with health care anyway. We got rid of the individual mandate. And if you look at that, that was a big thing with Obamacare. That was the end of Obamacare."
CONCLUSION
The individual mandate, which required Americans to obtain health insurance, was indeed a key part of Obamacare -- but it was not "the end of Obamacare" when Republicans repealed the mandate in their 2017 tax bill. Key components of the Obamacare law remain.
EVIDENCE
The bill did not eliminate Obamacare's expansion of the Medicaid insurance program for low-income people, the federal and state marketplaces that allow people to shop for coverage, or the consumer subsidies that help many of them make the purchases. While Trump continued to take other steps to weaken Obamacare, much of it still exists.

My example is this statement:The bill did not eliminate Obamacare's expansion of the Medicaid insurance program for low-income people,
Now for the REST of the story that CNN clearly didn't know or if they did, DID NOT share!
FACT:
Source: Jonathan Gruber"architect" of Obamacare, who said at one time why Obamacare was passed..
" And basically, call it the 'stupidity of the American voter'
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-for-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-comment/
Another FACT from Gruber: who said ...
" using data from the Census Bureau, estimate that Medicaid ā€œproduced 63% of the gains [in coverage] that we identifiedā€ for 2014.
Obamacare architect Gruber called YOU stupid for voting for Obamacare!
63% of the enrollees WERE ALREADY ELIGIBLE BEFORE OBAMACARE! Do you understand?
These 63% never knew they were eligible BEFORE Obamacare... why didn't Obamacare concentrate on USING existing Medicaid allocations to get these 63% enrolled BEFORE creating the gigantic wasteful Obamacare? Obama's lie has been totally exposed:
"46 million uninsured"was not the whole truth, because:
  • 11 million were illegals
  • 14 million were eligible for Medicaid..

New Gruber Study Raises Major Questions About Obamacare's Medicaid Expansion​

Fewer new Medicaid enrollees were made eligible by the ACA than thought.
Gruber and his coauthors, using data from the Census Bureau, estimate that Medicaid
ā€œproduced 63% of the gains [in coverage] that we identifiedā€ for 2014.
They also found that much of this gain was attributable to the enrollment in Medicaid of people who were eligible for the program under criteria that preceded the ACAā€™s Medicaid expansion:
Dividing Gruberā€™s estimate of the percentage gain in coverage of Medicaid enrollees who were eligible before the ACA by the percentage gain in coverage attributable to Medicaid overall means that 70% of new Medicaid enrollees in 2014 were eligible for the program under pre-ACA rules.

So for those of you that don't deal with reality.. ONE of several LIES Obama told like :

Obama's 'You Can Keep It' Promise Is 'Lie Of The Year'​

Another Obama lie:
"We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"
So if 70% of Obamacare enrollees were already eligible for Medicaid WHY NOT just simple make them aware?

Remember Gruber (architect of Obamacare) who said it passed because of the "And basically, call it the 'stupidity of the American voter'
Think about that! Obama and now Biden depend on the ignorance of the voters!
YOU that supported Obama/Biden are considered by Democrat leaders as stupid!

The candidate's vitriol, invectives and crass commentary have changed the rules of political discourse. From referencing a television host's menstrual cycle to using vulgar phrases to describe opponents to his encouragement of violence at rallies, Trump's insults have known no bounds ā€” and have been a dominant storyline of the campaign.

Question: You wrote: "The only thing that climbed as high as gas prices earlier this year was the disapproval of President Joe Biden, as Americans blamed him for record prices at the pump. But Biden had relatively little control over the prices set primarily by global markets.
A) Who controls the 24% of oil produced in the USA?
FACT:
1)A curtailment of drilling and denial of the Keystone XL pipeline permit are two such policies that can negatively impact future production and prices.
2)In any case, a release of SPR crude oil can have a short-term impact on gasoline prices, as long as the primary driver of higher prices is a shortage of crude oil.
3) Bidenā€™s Order to Freeze New Oil Drilling on Federal Land: What You Need to Know

Nobody wants to drill on Federal lands when they have plenty of private concessions.

Great post..

Nobody wants to drill on Federal lands when they have plenty of private concessions.
WHAT AN IDIOTIC STATEMENT!!! "
Nobody wants to drill on Federal lands
You know truly dumb people like you make totally uninformed statements... why when the search is so easy!

Now to answer your dumb comment...Nobody wants to drill on Federal lands
Oil companies DID because it was less expensive than private lands.

Oil and gas companies would pay more to drill on public lands under new Biden rule​

A rule proposed by the Interior Department raises royalty rates for oil drilling by more than one-third, to 16.67%, in accordance with the sweeping climate law approved by Congress last year. The previous rate of 12.5% paid by oil and gas companies for federal drilling rights had remained unchanged for a century

SO guess who ultimately pays for Biden's new rules as....
For fiscal year (FY) 2022, sales of oil, gas, and natural gas liquids produced from the Federal mineral estate accounted for approximately 11 percent of all oil and 9 percent of all natural gas produced in the United States

YOU WILL Dummy when you fill up your gas tank!
Stupid people like you then ask why are prices going up! FACTS:
Gasprice030424.png

You know truly dumb people like you make totally uninformed statements... why when the search is so easy!

Oil and gas companies would pay more to drill on public lands under new Biden rule​

A rule proposed by the Interior Department raises royalty rates for oil drilling by more than one-third, to 16.67%, in accordance with the sweeping climate law approved by Congress last year. The previous rate of 12.5% paid by oil and gas companies for federal drilling rights had remained unchanged for a century

For fiscal year (FY) 2022, sales of oil, gas, and natural gas liquids produced from the Federal mineral estate accounted for approximately 11 percent of all oil and 9 percent of all natural gas produced in the United States

View attachment 913534
Please, you got to be kidding me. The royalty rate hasn't changed in A HUNDRED FLIPPIN YEARS. And it makes no sense to charge less to drill on federal land than on state land. Texas royalty rate is 25%. Is that affecting prices at the pump? Your article said cost would increase by 1. 8 billion dollars OVER TEN YEARS. What is that, 180 million a year spread over 18.1 million barrels A DAMN DAY. You do the math, it ain't going to move the damn needle, one way or the other.

Please, you got to be kidding me. The royalty rate hasn't changed in A HUNDRED FLIPPIN YEARS. And it makes no sense to charge less to drill on federal land than on state land. Texas royalty rate is 25%. Is that affecting prices at the pump? Your article said cost would increase by 1. 8 billion dollars OVER TEN YEARS. What is that, 180 million a year spread over 18.1 million barrels A DAMN DAY. You do the math, it ain't going to move the damn needle, one way or the other.
Perfect example of exaggeration being accepted as a FACT!
In the 95 years since the Mineral Leasing Act first set the federal royalty rate for oil and gas at 12.5 percent
Not a hundred years!
FACTS!
The federal government collected $2.5 billion in revenue from onshore oil, gas, and coal production on federal lands in fiscal year 2016, .

One study GAO reviewed found that oil and gas production could decrease by less than 2 percent per year if royalty rates increased from their current 12.5 percent to 22.5 percent, based on fiscal year 2016 production data.
FACTS:
Oil production in the United States amounted to around 760 million metric tons in 2022, an increase when compared to the previous year and the highest figure recorded within the period of consideration. Between 1998 and 2022, figures increased by 391.4 million metric tons.
Oil production from federal lands and waters provides approximately 24% of total U.S. oil production. 24% of 760 million tons is 182 million tons from Federal lands.

View attachment 913534

There are lots more rules and regulations to drill on Federal land. Gasoline is still a bargain when you look at healthcare, education, housing etc.

Most domestic wells produce less than 50 barrels a day and we have the highest lift costs in the world.

Perfect example of exaggeration being accepted as a FACT!
In the 95 years since the Mineral Leasing Act first set the federal royalty rate for oil and gas at 12.5 percent
Not a hundred years!
FACTS!
The federal government collected $2.5 billion in revenue from onshore oil, gas, and coal production on federal lands in fiscal year 2016, .

One study GAO reviewed found that oil and gas production could decrease by less than 2 percent per year if royalty rates increased from their current 12.5 percent to 22.5 percent, based on fiscal year 2016 production data.
FACTS:
Oil production in the United States amounted to around 760 million metric tons in 2022, an increase when compared to the previous year and the highest figure recorded within the period of consideration. Between 1998 and 2022, figures increased by 391.4 million metric tons.
Oil production from federal lands and waters provides approximately 24% of total U.S. oil production. 24% of 760 million tons is 182 million tons from Federal lands.
Going to glean this out,

One study GAO reviewed found that oil and gas production could decrease by less than 2 percent per year if royalty rates increased from their current 12.5 percent to 22.5 percent,

I mean you so got to be helluva stupid to post that type of shit. The federal government could increase the royalty rate to 22.5% and see production decrease by two, percent, hell, that is a no brainer. I mean

Forum List

Back