Why Matt Gaetz is full of it re dumping Johnson, 'afraid a Dem would win'

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Why Matt Gaetz is full of it re dumping Johnson, 'afraid a Dem would win'.

Gaetz is talking shit. Makes it sound like if he pulls a motion to vacate Johnson, it might backfire because a few RINOs backstab America an put in a Dem Speaker. But that is not how you do it. The Speakers of old like Tip O'Neill already knew how many votes he had walking into an issue, leaving nothing to chance. Kind of like lawyers say you don't ask a question of a witness unless you know the answer.

1. Poll your members

2. Publish the names of your fence-sitters

3. Let the public work on these and put the fear of God in them, until you have a majority for a good Speaker. NO SECRET VOTES. PUT A LIGHT ON THE RINOS.

#DumpMikeJohnson
@mattgaetz

Gaetz is talking shit. Makes it sound like if he pulls a motion to vacate Johnson, it might backfire because a few RINOs backstab America an put in a Dem Speaker. But that is not how you do it. The Speakers of old like Tip O'Neill already knew how many votes he had walking into an issue, leaving nothing to chance. Kind of like lawyers say you don't ask a question of a witness unless you know the answer.

1. Poll your members

3. Let the public work on these and put the fear of God in them, until you have a majority for a good Speaker. NO SECRET VOTES. PUT A LIGHT ON THE RINOS.

#DumpMikeJohnson
@mattgaetz
Do you think, we are actually in for a few weeks of hilarity, of the dysfunctional, radical side of what is left of that party? It would be interesting to watch again, but not actually good for that party or the country, and would be a considered party action, probably effecting November elections, and most likely, not in a positive way for Republicans. It would look like further proof, the icing on the cake, if you will, defining the party that simply has no interest in governing and not even able to govern itself.

I don't see it.

• Banned
The repubs are been playing the stupid game doing all this and wittling down control of the House.

They should all just say Look they've got blackmail pictures of me in bed with a boy but I swear they gave me a knock-out pill.

You have seen the vid of the faked photoshop effort to smear the Pres as a pedo.

I wonder who volunteered the little girl for the faked vid.

That's the real perv.

1. Poll your members

#DumpMikeJohnson
@mattgaetz

"The Public" is not with you.

Forum List

Back