If Obamacare is so great why are there no insurers backing it and

3% of Americans get their insurance on the exchanges, and not even all of them are dissatisfied with their coverage.

Obamacare is not 'collapsing'.

some states and counties have no company offering ACA coverage. The ones that do are charging huge premiums and have huge deductibles. Paying 12,000 per year in premiums and having a 5K deductible means you pay 17K out of pocket before you collect anything from the insurance company. Do you really think that's good for middle class americans?

Time to do away with the insurance companies. They're just "death panels" that aren't subject to being voted out. Single payer, NOW!

are you crazy. Do you want all medical care to look like the VA? Damn, I cannot believe how ignorant you liberals are.

I want all healthcare to look like France, or Japan, or Sweden.

Then you are an idiot. I have been to those countries, I want no part of government run medicine. Are you anxious to pay 65% of your income to the government? That's what they pay in those countries that you admire so much.

Well to bad, I would rather gov (Dems) than just insurance companies. GOP, one size does not fit all, yes it does when it comes to healthcare.

If it were going to collapse, why did Republicans bother to sabotage it?
The answer is obvious. Because the GOP leadership works for the insurance companies and their ignorant base is too stupid to understand they are getting it balls deep.

/---- If our leadership works for the insurance industry then why didn't they vote for obozocare that benefited the insurance companies greatly? Do you even think before you post?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

3% of Americans get their insurance on the exchanges, and not even all of them are dissatisfied with their coverage.

some states and counties have no company offering ACA coverage. The ones that do are charging huge premiums and have huge deductibles. Paying 12,000 per year in premiums and having a 5K deductible means you pay 17K out of pocket before you collect anything from the insurance company. Do you really think that's good for middle class americans?

No that would be an OOP max. And yes my husband for just him, paid 1000 a month before the ACA with a 5100 OOP max , I have him on the exchange, its a safety net and take goodness for the essential health care benefits and no caps from the ACA, and not to mention , no preexisting increases and drops.

The GOP has done all it could to destroy the ACA and expanded Medicaid from day 1, and after 8 years , after trying to repeal it many times, have no plan. They just want a tax break.

Time to do away with the insurance companies. They're just "death panels" that aren't subject to being voted out. Single payer, NOW!

are you crazy. Do you want all medical care to look like the VA? Damn, I cannot believe how ignorant you liberals are.

Then you are an idiot. I have been to those countries, I want no part of government run medicine. Are you anxious to pay 65% of your income to the government? That's what they pay in those countries that you admire so much.

Well to bad, I would rather gov (Dems) than just insurance companies. GOP, one size does not fit all, yes it does when it comes to healthcare.

obamacare is the classic one size fits all. It requires single males to by a policy that includes maternity and child care coverage. As usual, you have no idea what you are talking about and are a victim of left wing indoctrination.

No that would be an OOP max. And yes my husband for just him, paid 1000 a month before the ACA with a 5100 OOP max , I have him on the exchange, its a safety net and take goodness for the essential health care benefits and no caps from the ACA, and not to mention , no preexisting increases and drops.
'

there are two good things in ACA.
1. no pre-existing conditions ban
2. no life time maximum payments.

the rest of it sucks. 2000 pages of bullshit that is nothing but an attempt to federalize medicine and put us all under a VA like program.

glad you think it works for you.

Better Question than the OPs:

If Obamacare is so great, why did Democrat Politicians Un-Constututionally exempt themselves from their own edict / law?

We definitely need a new crop of conservative posters around here.

Yeah, the current ones keep destroying you on a daily basis. I understand why you want new ones, problem is that they would also destroy you because your left wing ideology is a fraud and a hoax.

Did the Democrats un-constitutionally exempt themselves, and they alone, from the ACA?

No republicans voted for ACA. So I guess you answered your own question.

lol, and why would insurers offer that for less if they had their way?

Then you are an idiot. I have been to those countries,

Sure you have.

Then you are an idiot. I have been to those countries,

Sure you have.

I could post my passport, but I won't

Better Question than the OPs:

If Obamacare is so great, why did Democrat Politicians Un-Constututionally exempt themselves from their own edict / law?

We definitely need a new crop of conservative posters around here.

Yeah, the current ones keep destroying you on a daily basis. I understand why you want new ones, problem is that they would also destroy you because your left wing ideology is a fraud and a hoax.

Did the Democrats un-constitutionally exempt themselves, and they alone, from the ACA?

No republicans voted for ACA. So I guess you answered your own question.

lol, and why would insurers offer that for less if they had their way?

they did before ACA.

Ok do that, then who makes the decisions on who gets treatment?
Doctors, not insurance company accountants.
So if a Doctor approved a million dollar operation for 500 lung cancer victims, that he would profit $100,000.00 per operation and all the patients died anyway, this would be OK with you. Remembering that the five hundred million dollars comes from YOU.

Wake your brain up kid, Doctors are already the worst crooks, even beating out Lawyers easily. It can not be up to doctors to approve or deny treatment because they will never deny and the Obummacare pool is not taking in 1 percent of those funds. Which is why insurance companies can not stay solvent and must withdraw.

You have no clue, then no democrap does

Ok do that, then who makes the decisions on who gets treatment?
Doctors, not insurance company accountants.

wrong, the decisions would be made by a GS9 with an IQ of 70. THATS how socialized medicine works. You and your doctor would have no say in what treatment you get.

your naivete is amazing

how does Obamacare work without insurers

When you figure this out, let Obama know because he has no idea

How is it possible that RWNJs still don't understand how ObamaCares works and how their own health is forfeit by the Rs they vote for?

And why can't they find the ObamaCares forum?

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

how does Obamacare work without insurers

When you figure this out, let Obama know because he has no idea

How is it possible that RWNJs still don't understand how ObamaCares works and how their own health is forfeit by the Rs they vote for?

And why can't they find the ObamaCares forum?

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

simple, because it doesn't work. insurers are leaving the markets in many states, premiums and deductibles are skyrocketing, people are without any coverage for the first 20K or so of medical costs, the Medicaid rolls have drastically increased, young people are paying the fines rather than buy a very expensive policy that they don't want or need.

Socialized medicine always fails, always has, always will. The free market is the only system that works.

Because they think they can get a better deal out of the Republicans.

I wonder how many insurance companies are strongly backing repeal (not replace)?

Forum List

Back