Zone1 I Had Jesus Visit Me In My Dream Last Night

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I didn't want it to end either. We were either in the Garden of Eden or Heaven from the way that I remember the scenery even though He never actually told me where. As everything was very bright, beautiful, and vivid. There were trees and flowers everywhere in this big old grassy field.

He was also the nicest and most loving man that I ever met. He came to me because I was really starting to feel forsaken in real life and He gave me a hug and told me how much He loved me and that we were always going to be the best of friends and that He was always going to be there for me whenever I needed Him, but that doesn't always mean that I'll get the answers I'm looking for right away.

He told me to just have patience and faith and all answers will reveal themselves eventually, I just need to step back and let Him work and I don't always need to figure everything out for myself, let Him worry about that for now.

That was the end of the dream but I just wanted to share that story with you guys because it was quite an experience and if I thought that the dream was great, I can only imagine how eternity with Him is going to be someday. 😊

1713027715533.png

Admit it, he had the red hat on.

He definitely has a sense of humor, or humor would not even exist

And if I had to guess I think that Jesus agrees with me. Not a fan of Trump as a person but everything that he believes in is spot on so yeah in that sense I think that that would make Him a Trump supporter. :)

Nothing like wish fulfillment to cheer you up .

I meet up with both the Essene monk and Lucifer Prince of Light quite regularly .
I have to say that the monk takes himself far too seriously and quickly becomes a boring and rather controlling individual . OK in small doses .
However , never mind, as Lucifer is great fun and most lively .

I didn't want it to end either. We were either in the Garden of Eden or Heaven from the way that I remember the scenery even though He never actually told me where. As everything was very bright, beautiful, and vivid. There were trees and flowers everywhere in this big old grassy field.

He was also the nicest and most loving man that I ever met. He came to me because I was really starting to feel forsaken in real life and He gave me a hug and told me how much He loved me and that we were always going to be the best of friends and that He was always going to be there for me whenever I needed Him, but that doesn't always mean that I'll get the answers I'm looking for right away.

He told me to just have patience and faith and all answers will reveal themselves eventually, I just need to step back and let Him work and I don't always need to figure everything out for myself, let Him worry about that for now.

That was the end of the dream but I just wanted to share that story with you guys because it was quite an experience and if I thought that the dream was great, I can only imagine how eternity with Him is going to be someday. 😊

That's quiet an important dream!

The Jesus that mows your neighbors lawn?

That's quiet an important dream!

Yeah and in the dream I didn't actually call Him Jesus though. We have an incredibly close and personal relationship so I have given Him the nickname of DJ since he's a character that I made up that is a current incarnation of Christ. It's sort of like a Touched By An Angel sort of thing since DJ helps people out with their problems and only comes to people who actually need his help.

The fact that he sings and plays electric guitar along with enjoying pizza, ice cream, videogames, and SpongeBob SquarePants (along with other cartoons and movies) is only for entertainment purposes since I write these stories for a younger audience and I do it to keep them interested.

Anyways, that's why I called Him DJ in the dream. :)

I had one of those dreams a few months back. In the dream I was back 60+ years ago and was sitting in an elementary school classroom. I leaned back in my chair, turned my head and 2 rows over there He was as a child. He simply acknowledged me with a nod, and only I knew His true identity. Such a peaceful feeling came over me from that one quick glance.

While I became a A-and-B's student in high school, as a poor reader in early years, elementary school was tough for me. It makes sense that I had His help to get through it.

Forum List

Back