I miss Trump

At least he answered questions. Biden just hit us with a stupid partisan stimulus bill. You can see here why its stupid and none of the leftists here have been able to argue the counterpoint.

But why won't Biden take tough questions on both the stimulus and the crisis at the border?

Love or hate Trump or tolerate only, Trump always took questions. Combative? Yes. Answered them? Yes.

I will argue a counterpoint if you’d like... you are implying that a new tax will be applied and taken from tax payers to fund the stimulus bill... but that is not the case, unless you have info that says otherwise... do you?

What new tax? Has zero to do with this thread or the link to the stimulus bill. The argument was to just give all the money to the people. Not $1,400.

Ugh i dont.
Whats the big differences between this covid bill and the ones trump signed? Besides biden putting more oversight on the loan process so billionaires arent getting bailed out by our great grandchildren?
Agreed.

One politician is the same as the other.

They all are in cahoots with the oligarchs and don't give a fuck about any of us.
Ugh you guys missed the point. At least he answered questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They don't believe the press should even ask any questions, unless they're playing "gotcha" with a Republican.

You know how Democrats are: Never question the motives of a fellow Democrat, no matter how badly that Democrat is fucking up. It's an unwritten rule. Always fall in line with whatever that Democrat leader says.

Did they give Obama the third degree? Shmfff.

The press had their heads so far up Obama's ass they could taste the cock he sucked for breakfast. How about Clinton? Nope, he was the country's first "black" president and even though he was a sex-abuser, an infidel, and a rapist, they loved the asshole.

most of his answers were out right lies, hyperbole, blaming others & the ever increasing dodge ...

'we'll see what happens '. usually with a damn helicopter whirring in the background, so he'd hafta raise that annoying voice & ridiculous repeating syntax of his, that is after he started up with the Q&As when his 4th or is it 5th? press secretary stopped duing pressers for a year.

i'm glad to have some silence & boredom sink in a bit. biden is just fine & things are moving along for now. it's sure not like he's a horse in a hospital.

So why won't Biden answer one question? A lot of pressing matters at hand. Let's agree Trump did it poorly...for arguments sake. Biden hasn't done it at all. MIA. Pretty weak.

yep i agree that it's overdue. but for right now, i'll cut him some slack & sooner or later he will. i'm willing to bet & do hope it's after this promo blitz for the covid relief pkg & people start using that cash. the problem i see re: the border is going to go into overdrive, however, some real reform needs to happen; but besides that - things are looking pretty good at this place in time, given he's only been in office < 2 months.

At least he answered questions. Biden just hit us with a stupid partisan stimulus bill. You can see here why its stupid and none of the leftists here have been able to argue the counterpoint.

But why won't Biden take tough questions on both the stimulus and the crisis at the border?

Love or hate Trump or tolerate only, Trump always took questions. Combative? Yes. Answered them? Yes.

I will argue a counterpoint if you’d like... you are implying that a new tax will be applied and taken from tax payers to fund the stimulus bill... but that is not the case, unless you have info that says otherwise... do you?

What new tax? Has zero to do with this thread or the link to the stimulus bill. The argument was to just give all the money to the people. Not $1,400.

You linked to an argument saying that Dems voted for a bill that gives them $1400 but makes them owe $5800 and were looking for a counter argument. Or did I read that wrong??

We will never hear the words America first with the democrats in charge .

Here you go... Executive Order on Ensuring the Future Is Made in All of America by All of America's Workers | The White House

President Biden: COVID Relief Needs ‘Fastidious Oversight’
The American Rescue Plan is the latest in the federal government’s historic pandemic spending.

March 15, 2021 04:40 PM ET

While not mentioning former President Trump or the Trump administration specifically, Biden said that after the $2.2 trillion CARES Act was enacted last March, “one of the first things the previous administration did was fire the head of the inspectors general committee.” He was referring to the Pandemic Response Accountability Committee, created under the CARES Act, and Glenn Fine, then-performing the duties of the Pentagon inspector general.

The Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity and Efficiency, appointed Fine to lead the Pandemic Response Accountability Committee on March 30, 2020, but then on April 6, President Trump removed Fine from his acting IG position, thus stripping him of his ability to lead the committee. Fine went back to his previous position of principal deputy IG at the Pentagon and then announced on May 26 he was resigning.

Biden also reflected during his speech on his time overseeing the implementation of the 2009 “Recovery Act,” which included assembling an accountability board with IGs from different agencies. “They said we got it done with less than two-tenths of 1% waste or fraud,” he said. Since taking office he has stressed the importance of oversight for pandemic response efforts.

Besides the Pandemic Response Accountability Committee, the CARES Act also created a special IG position and a congressional oversight commission, which are providing continuous updates and reports on their work.
President Biden: COVID Relief Needs ‘Fastidious Oversight’

i don't miss the fraud & grifting.

:itsok:
View attachment 468017
Come on, Man!

Keep trolling. Cannot refute anything I stated. You suck White. You are a fucking loser.

View attachment 468020
Your situation is just fine, your fine, your kids are fine, your gonna be fine cause that is what you do. You take care of your own crap and make things come out fine. You're just getting wrapped up in political hysteria or the right. Polls don't mean everything but they are an indicator of the general feelings of the country and they are in his favor on job approval. People are more optimistic. The stock is up so business people are doing business things instead of obsessing over a president. Things are opening up cautiously or incautiously, but in local areas, local civic, health leaders, business leaders and business owners are exercising local leadership if they feel opening up too quick or still needing some local precautions in place to protect themselves, their community, their employees or customers. Nobody thrilled about the border, but it ain't the biggest thing in your life or mine. The Mexicans are not breaking down your door. If you need a pool put in, I haertily recommend H1B Mexican labor for the job. You have never gotten up to speed, that it is he illegal hiring by American business owner drawing them here, but doubt Joe cracking down on that anymore than his predecessor. Your questions will keep as there is no election season now as this guy has no intention of running for election to entertain the troops for 4 years and Q & A will be when he want to schedule to support his program, not yours. Get over it.

What is drawing them here is Biden's welcome mat and my kids are fine but due to me and my wife not due to the failing school system they are in. I will not lighten up because China is eating our lunch.

And they are going to stay fine. You do not control society, but control you local surroundings and interactions. None of the rest of this crap is worth anywhere near the panic and vitriol you are putting into it today. You got a long way to go and I'm not talking about getting to 5:00. Learn to pace yourself.

If you ever do hear those words, it's because they stole them right out of Trump's mouth.

electionwinsteal-488x600.jpg

LOL, Trump didn't answer questions, he dodged every question from the MSM, he ignored the journalists, insulted them and went ahead and praised himself for things others have done. Why do you lie?

the fk he didn't. name one time he said no answer.

When he didn't answer or when he lied, mislead, insulted or ignored a question?

Here's a list:

LMAO...we are talking pressers not News Entertainment Media butthurt. But I do miss that too. Thank you.

You enjoy being like to from dumb donald. Ignorance is blissful, goody for you.

You linked to an argument saying that Dems voted for a bill that gives them $1400 but makes them owe $5800 and were looking for a counter argument. Or did I read that wrong??

There is no counter arguments that is fact. Unless you presume we never pay back the debt.

LOL, Trump didn't answer questions, he dodged every question from the MSM, he ignored the journalists, insulted them and went ahead and praised himself for things others have done. Why do you lie?

Here's a list:

LMAO...we are talking pressers not News Entertainment Media butthurt. But I do miss that too. Thank you.

You are a miserable human being.

The secret to American politics (and I suspect politics universally) is that most of us don't ever get attached enough to any politician to miss them.

Only about 5% of the country had any strong attachment to President Trump as a personality and I suspect not even Biden's immediate family have any attachment to him at all.

Most people don't care enough about the denizens of The Capitol to really care, one way or another, who is in there. People are much more attached to their party than the politicians in it.

We're the lucky ones. Trump may be gone and we might forget about him. But to be a libtard Democrat means that Trump is going to live forever in that vacuous empty space between their ears.

I would bet that right now, Trump is scribbling pictures of dicks on the insides of their craniums. Big throbbing dicks with huge veins, and a monster-sized set of swinging brass balls, just like his.

How, oh how will they ever get those detestable images out of their heads? Even though they finally managed to get shed of Mr. Trump, his image remains indelibly burned into those little brain stems they call a "cortex."

They awaken every day to begin a fresh start but within mere moments, there he is inside their heads, laughing, mocking, threatening.....

Off they scurry to their crappy Chines-made computers to find some cockamamie story about Trump on the internet, so they can denigrate him as if he were still the leader of this country. Desperately they try to redeem their own sense of self-esteem for the way he made them wail and cry, but all their attempts to lessen the Great Trump invariably fail to satiate their hateful loathing for the man.

So they cry themselves to sleep at the end of the day, unsatisfied, curled up in a fetal position in the closet, sucking on their thumbs and wishing for some obese black mammy to hold them in her arms, comfort them, and tell them "It's gonna be awright, poor child......"

But it will never be alright.

Here's a list:

You are a miserable human being.

Dude. Aren't you being a little assumptive by using the term "human being"?

There is no counter arguments that is fact. Unless you presume we never pay back the debt.

Yes that would be my presumption... well not in the direct traditional sense that you’ve implied.

I miss the continuous lying
I miss the pompous posing
I miss the petty insults
I miss the nonstop bragging
I miss the idiotic statements
I miss the constant feuds

1615846150235.jpeg

Lets face it.....Biden is BORING
But a return to stable leadership

Last edited:

Trump was competently building our Country back up!
Joe is destroying our Country very quickly.
Destroying occurs so much faster than building on a firm Foundation.
Joe and the Dimm's are proof!!

Forum List

Back