Corporate Heavyweights Come Out Against Voting-Restriction Measures by Georgia GOP

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I'm glad to see some corporations are coming out against the new voting restrictions that Georgia and other states are trying to implement.

None of the measures that they are passing will do anything to prevent fraudulent voting. All of it will prevent countless people from legally being able to vote.

I'm glad to see some corporations are coming out against the new voting restrictions that Georgia and other states are trying to implement.

None of the measures that they are passing will do anything to prevent fraudulent voting. All of it will prevent countless people from legally being able to vote.

is that the same racist coca cola that said to be less white???

they should stick to their unhealthy drinks and leave the [politics to the people,,

Corporate America needs to be held accountable, and if half of American voters will not hold the Republicans accountable for their attempts to usurp free and fair elections by reinstalling Jim Crow laws, then any corporation that funds these Republicans with donations are also just as responsible as the Republicans trying to rig elections in their favor.

Corporate America needs to be held accountable, and if half of American voters will not hold the Republicans accountable for their attempts to usurp free and fair elections by reinstalling Jim Crow laws, then any corporation that funds these Republicans with donations are also just as responsible as the Republicans trying to rig elections in their favor.

I agree.

Those corporations should cut off all campaign contributions to those republicans.

I don't believe a corporation should legally be able to make any campaign contribution to any politician in any way.

Democrats fight hard against anything that prevents them from cheating and stealing, that helps in securing / protecting our liberties, rights, and freedoms. Instead of backing down, Conservatives / Republicans need to stand their ground and offer an even stronger response.

Freedom is not lost by leaps and bounds but rather inch by inch that is surrendered.

I don't seem to recall voting for any corporate leaders.

Dems RIG, cheat and commit election fraud hence the restrictions.

Woka-Cola?

1615836086089.png

they should stick to their unhealthy drinks and leave the [politics to the people,,

Well is this the new policy of the Republican Party? Corporations should stay out of politics?

That’s a really good idea. Let’s ban all corporate donations, PAC’s and lobbying, and leave government to the people.

Congratulations. We agree on something!!!

There isn't a single country in Africa which allows voting with no I.D.
I guess they are all racist too.

Well is this the new policy of the Republican Party? Corporations should stay out of politics?

That’s a really good idea. Let’s ban all corporate donations, PAC’s and lobbying, and leave government to the people.

A ban on Corporate donations would destroy the modern Democrat party.

I agree.

Those corporations should cut off all campaign contributions to those republicans.

I don't believe a corporation should legally be able to make any campaign contribution to any politician in any way.
If you believe that you should have voted Trump.

A ban on Corporate donations would destroy the modern Democrat party.
A. That's a laugh.

B. Wtf is the "Democrat party"?

I agree.

If you believe that you should have voted Trump.
Lol, whut?

Here's a clear graph showing where corporate money is going.
In the fraudulent November election practically all the major donors like Google Bank of America and Academia donated to Biden.
Trump got a measly amount. Mainly from the police departments and military.

There isn't a single country in Africa which allows voting with no I.D.
I guess they are all racist too.

Democrats are also in favour of voter ID. Republicans repeat a lot of fallacies about Democrats and one of them is that Democrats oppose people having to show ID at the polling station. That’s a fucking lie.

Democrats want all forms of government issued identification to be acceptable for the purposes of voting. Like Colorado.

Kindly stop lying about what Democrats oppose.

3985AB13-96C7-472F-BCFE-6528ABE7AE7A.jpeg

Forum List

Back