I miss Trump

At least he answered questions. Biden just hit us with a stupid partisan stimulus bill. You can see here why its stupid and none of the leftists here have been able to argue the counterpoint.

But why won't Biden take tough questions on both the stimulus and the crisis at the border?

Love or hate Trump or tolerate only, Trump always took questions. Combative? Yes. Answered them? Yes.

LOL, Trump didn't answer questions, he dodged every question from the MSM, he ignored the journalists, insulted them and went ahead and praised himself for things others have done. Why do you lie?

the fk he didn't. name one time he said no answer.

Or "I'll circle back"

I’m sure that if you go to Mar A Lago, he’ll let you kiss his ... ring if you miss him so badly.
How much more do I have to BOLD the statement? Are you a fucking moron? He ANSWERED QUESTIONS.
Oooh, he answered questions. Usually with bullshit, self aggrandizement, or lies. Not missing it at all.

Ugh i dont.
Whats the big differences between this covid bill and the ones trump signed? Besides biden putting more oversight on the loan process so billionaires arent getting bailed out by our great grandchildren?

$60 billion in tax increases. $350 billion bailout for states unrelated to Covid. California teachers are already planning to gift themselves bonuses of up to $6,000 with the money.
And big bailouts for counties/cities. The city/county where I am are getting about 500 Million in this latest bailout bill.

At least he answered questions. Biden just hit us with a stupid partisan stimulus bill. You can see here why its stupid and none of the leftists here have been able to argue the counterpoint.

But why won't Biden take tough questions on both the stimulus and the crisis at the border?

Love or hate Trump or tolerate only, Trump always took questions. Combative? Yes. Answered them? Yes.

LOL, Trump didn't answer questions, he dodged every question from the MSM, he ignored the journalists, insulted them and went ahead and praised himself for things others have done. Why do you lie?

When he didn't answer or when he lied, mislead, insulted or ignored a question?

Here's a list:

:itsok:
View attachment 468017
Come on, Man!

Keep trolling. Cannot refute anything I stated. You suck White. You are a fucking loser.

1615837552223.png

Your situation is just fine, your fine, your kids are fine, your gonna be fine cause that is what you do. You take care of your own crap and make things come out fine. You're just getting wrapped up in political hysteria or the right. Polls don't mean everything but they are an indicator of the general feelings of the country and they are in his favor on job approval. People are more optimistic. The stock is up so business people are doing business things instead of obsessing over a president. Things are opening up cautiously or incautiously, but in local areas, local civic, health leaders, business leaders and business owners are exercising local leadership if they feel opening up too quick or still needing some local precautions in place to protect themselves, their community, their employees or customers. Nobody thrilled about the border, but it ain't the biggest thing in your life or mine. The Mexicans are not breaking down your door. If you need a pool put in, I haertily recommend H1B Mexican labor for the job. You have never gotten up to speed, that it is he illegal hiring by American business owner drawing them here, but doubt Joe cracking down on that anymore than his predecessor. Your questions will keep as there is no election season now as this guy has no intention of running for election to entertain the troops for 4 years and Q & A will be when he want to schedule to support his program, not yours. Get over it.

Your reference for your comments are other comments made by people on this board?
Can you be in less credible???
I'm not worried about Biden not having a presser yet. Took a lot of work to put together his first wildly popular bill.
So go cry in your pillow, Trump pussy. Your boy is heading for jail after Cy Vance is done with him.

Ugh i dont.
Whats the big differences between this covid bill and the ones trump signed? Besides biden putting more oversight on the loan process so billionaires arent getting bailed out by our great grandchildren?
Agreed.

One politician is the same as the other.

They all are in cahoots with the oligarchs and don't give a fuck about any of us.
Ugh you guys missed the point. At least he answered questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Divest your ego from these losers.

most of his answers were out right lies, hyperbole, blaming others & the ever increasing dodge ...

'we'll see what happens '. usually with a damn helicopter whirring in the background, so he'd hafta raise that annoying voice & ridiculous repeating syntax of his, that is after he started up with the Q&As when his 4th or is it 5th? press secretary stopped duing pressers for a year.

i'm glad to have some silence & boredom sink in a bit. biden is just fine & things are moving along for now. it's sure not like he's a horse in a hospital.

When he didn't answer or when he lied, mislead, insulted or ignored a question?

Here's a list:

LMAO...we are talking pressers not News Entertainment Media butthurt. But I do miss that too. Thank you.

I miss His stand up comic act.
I don’t miss his philippics.
It was like watching a NASCAR race for the crashes. Or an exercise in masochism.

A person like that, "running" the country. At least we made it through.
But he answered questions. Why doesn't Joe Biden? Pretty significant happenings?

-- Stimulus
-- Bombing of Syria
-- Border Crisis
-- Vaccine Roll out
-- Cuomo

Why not devote a half hour to answering questions? Honestly? Can you respond without your usual dink responses on Trump's character?
Biden's handlers told Biden he held a Press Conference and so Biden thinks he did.

:itsok:
View attachment 468017
Come on, Man!

Keep trolling. Cannot refute anything I stated. You suck White. You are a fucking loser.

View attachment 468020
Your situation is just fine, your fine, your kids are fine, your gonna be fine cause that is what you do. You take care of your own crap and make things come out fine. You're just getting wrapped up in political hysteria or the right. Polls don't mean everything but they are an indicator of the general feelings of the country and they are in his favor on job approval. People are more optimistic. The stock is up so business people are doing business things instead of obsessing over a president. Things are opening up cautiously or incautiously, but in local areas, local civic, health leaders, business leaders and business owners are exercising local leadership if they feel opening up too quick or still needing some local precautions in place to protect themselves, their community, their employees or customers. Nobody thrilled about the border, but it ain't the biggest thing in your life or mine. The Mexicans are not breaking down your door. If you need a pool put in, I haertily recommend H1B Mexican labor for the job. You have never gotten up to speed, that it is he illegal hiring by American business owner drawing them here, but doubt Joe cracking down on that anymore than his predecessor. Your questions will keep as there is no election season now as this guy has no intention of running for election to entertain the troops for 4 years and Q & A will be when he want to schedule to support his program, not yours. Get over it.

What is drawing them here is Biden's welcome mat and my kids are fine but due to me and my wife not due to the failing school system they are in. I will not lighten up because China is eating our lunch.

most of his answers were out right lies, hyperbole, blaming others & the ever increasing dodge ...

'we'll see what happens '. usually with a damn helicopter whirring in the background, so he'd hafta raise that annoying voice & ridiculous repeating syntax of his, that is after he started up with the Q&As when his 4th or is it 5th? press secretary stopped duing pressers for a year.

i'm glad to have some silence & boredom sink in a bit. biden is just fine & things are moving along for now. it's sure not like he's a horse in a hospital.

So why won't Biden answer one question? A lot of pressing matters at hand. Let's agree Trump did it poorly...for arguments sake. Biden hasn't done it at all. MIA. Pretty weak.

I will argue a counterpoint if you’d like... you are implying that a new tax will be applied and taken from tax payers to fund the stimulus bill... but that is not the case, unless you have info that says otherwise... do you?

Forum List

Back