Stupidity of the Democrats and their $1.927 Trillion Bill

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
You cannot get any dumber. Honestly...approx 300mil people will receive $1,400 but will owe $5,839 for the $1,400....LOL

Math is as follows: $422bil of the stimulus is the $1,400 per person so that results in ~301.5 mil people getting it. Now the entire Bill is $1.927Trn...divide that by the entire population (330 mil) and you get $5,839 per person. So we all took $5,839 of debt to give most $1,400....?

So, if someone came up to you on the street and offered you $1,400 for $5,839 of debt, would you take it? LOL. NO!!! But that is precisely what happened. If the Democrats (this was a partisan bill) truly wanted to help the common man why not give the full $1.927Trn to each eligible person instead or $6,393 vs. $1,400? Down up economics always work better than trickle down economics. Instead we have all this bullshit pork in there.

They claim it is a "COVID" bill but only ~10% is:

COBRA
8​
Paid leave
0.4​
School lunch
7​
Testing/Tracing
50​
Public Health Workforce
19​
Funeral Expenses
47​
Distribution
10​
Restaurants and Bars
25​
EIDL
15​
PPP
7​
Animal
1​
Total COVID$ 189
Total Bill$ 1,927
9.83%​

So why not call it the Bill for the people and actually give the money to the people? Instead we gave people more debt LOL. So stupid. I bet people would appreciate $6.4k more than $1.4k and that would truly help the economy and the people but the Democrats didn't want to help the people...just its voting base.

You cannot get any dumber. Honestly...approx 300mil people will receive $1,400 but will owe $5,839 for the $1,400....LOL

Math is as follows: $422bil of the stimulus is the $1,400 per person so that results in ~301.5 mil people getting it. Now the entire Bill is $1.927Trn...divide that by the entire population (330 mil) and you get $5,839 per person. So we all took $5,839 of debt to give most $1,400....?

So, if someone came up to you on the street and offered you $1,400 for $5,839 of debt, would you take it? LOL. NO!!! But that is precisely what happened. If the Democrats (this was a partisan bill) truly wanted to help the common man why not give the full $1.927Trn to each eligible person instead or $6,393 vs. $1,400? Down up economics always work better than trickle down economics. Instead we have all this bullshit pork in there.

COBRA
8​
Paid leave
0.4​
School lunch
7​
Testing/Tracing
50​
Public Health Workforce
19​
Funeral Expenses
47​
Distribution
10​
Restaurants and Bars
25​
EIDL
15​
PPP
7​
Animal
1​
Total COVID$ 189
Total Bill$ 1,927
9.83%​

So why not call it the Bill for the people and actually give the money to the people? Instead we gave people more debt LOL. So stupid. I bet people would appreciate $6.4k more than $1.4k and that would truly help the economy and the people but the Democrats didn't want to help the people...just its voting base.
Trumpkins lived that stuff when Donald was in office. So no one really cares what you think

COBRA
8​
Paid leave
0.4​
School lunch
7​
Testing/Tracing
50​
Public Health Workforce
19​
Funeral Expenses
47​
Distribution
10​
Restaurants and Bars
25​
EIDL
15​
PPP
7​
Animal
1​
Total COVID$ 189
Total Bill$ 1,927
9.83%​

Trumpkins lived that stuff when Donald was in office. So no one really cares what you think
That has nothing to do with this. Either this bill is a good idea or not, and so far it looks like a typical democrat spending bill. Put a pittance in for the stated purpose and lard it up with anything else you can think of.

What are funeral expenses?
Expenses related to COVID? Your guess is as good as mine but I believe if you die from COVID your family receives some money? IDK

But the Bill states funeral expenses related to COVID so I included them to be fair.

COBRA
8​
Paid leave
0.4​
School lunch
7​
Testing/Tracing
50​
Public Health Workforce
19​
Funeral Expenses
47​
Distribution
10​
Restaurants and Bars
25​
EIDL
15​
PPP
7​
Animal
1​
Total COVID$ 189
Total Bill$ 1,927
9.83%​

So you cannot dispute the math but lash out like a petulant child? Got it. Feel free to do the same math for Trump's bills and we can debate it.

COBRA
8​
Paid leave
0.4​
School lunch
7​
Testing/Tracing
50​
Public Health Workforce
19​
Funeral Expenses
47​
Distribution
10​
Restaurants and Bars
25​
EIDL
15​
PPP
7​
Animal
1​
Total COVID$ 189
Total Bill$ 1,927
9.83%​

I think that was maybe why we knew early on that there was an important balance between sending out a relief package to help people, and then allowing businesses to open up so that peoples lives were not completely destroyed and we could remain self sufficient.
Trump also realized this, but of course was accused of not listening to the science for expressing that, by you people.

There is a place for a relief bill, but when 90 percent of it goes to something other than Covid relief, you know your getting played. Republicans go along with pork bills as well. No one is denying that. For a bill that large, it would have been better to give the people checks worth the 90% of the bill.

Everyone has an opinion about things during these current events.... do you really think you have a standing to say that no one cares what someone thinks? Are you really that special? I must have missed that somewhere. Your opinion is above no one else's

COBRA
8​
Paid leave
0.4​
School lunch
7​
Testing/Tracing
50​
Public Health Workforce
19​
Funeral Expenses
47​
Distribution
10​
Restaurants and Bars
25​
EIDL
15​
PPP
7​
Animal
1​
Total COVID$ 189
Total Bill$ 1,927
9.83%​

Add that $5,839 to the existing debt and you currently have $84,937 debt per citizen and a whopping $223,893 debt per taxpayer. Nobody here will live long enough to pay that off.

https://usdebtclock.org/

COBRA
8​
Paid leave
0.4​
School lunch
7​
Testing/Tracing
50​
Public Health Workforce
19​
Funeral Expenses
47​
Distribution
10​
Restaurants and Bars
25​
EIDL
15​
PPP
7​
Animal
1​
Total COVID$ 189
Total Bill$ 1,927
9.83%​

Fake news.

WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND? We spent $6,000 to get $1400 back! In liberal's books, that is a success story! Get with it man and learn the new snowflake mathematics!

COBRA
8​
Paid leave
0.4​
School lunch
7​
Testing/Tracing
50​
Public Health Workforce
19​
Funeral Expenses
47​
Distribution
10​
Restaurants and Bars
25​
EIDL
15​
PPP
7​
Animal
1​
Total COVID$ 189
Total Bill$ 1,927
9.83%​

Fake news.

What is Fake? I did the math....mine came out to 10%...feel free to disagree with my figures directly. thank you

How can it be fake when its math?

COBRA
8​
Paid leave
0.4​
School lunch
7​
Testing/Tracing
50​
Public Health Workforce
19​
Funeral Expenses
47​
Distribution
10​
Restaurants and Bars
25​
EIDL
15​
PPP
7​
Animal
1​
Total COVID$ 189
Total Bill$ 1,927
9.83%​

Fake news.

What is Fake? I did the math....mine came out to 10%...feel free to disagree with my figures directly. thank you

Read the link I provided.

COBRA
8​
Paid leave
0.4​
School lunch
7​
Testing/Tracing
50​
Public Health Workforce
19​
Funeral Expenses
47​
Distribution
10​
Restaurants and Bars
25​
EIDL
15​
PPP
7​
Animal
1​
Total COVID$ 189
Total Bill$ 1,927
9.83%​

So you cannot dispute the math but lash out like a petulant child? Got it. Feel free to do the same math for Trump's bills and we can debate it.
Where is the extension on unemployment benefit costs on your chart?

Or the expansion of Obama care for those laid off?

Or the $300 extra a week for those who were laid off and collecting UE?

Or the $10000 write off of UE benefits for 2020?

You've missed a bunch of things....

COBRA
8​
Paid leave
0.4​
School lunch
7​
Testing/Tracing
50​
Public Health Workforce
19​
Funeral Expenses
47​
Distribution
10​
Restaurants and Bars
25​
EIDL
15​
PPP
7​
Animal
1​
Total COVID$ 189
Total Bill$ 1,927
9.83%​

Fake news.

Read the link I provided.
I did and they state the $422M should count. But that is due to shutdowns, which aren't nationwide as states differ. So why would someone in TX get it when they are fully working vs. someone in MA who isn't. That is semantics. But what about the first part of my post? How do you logically disagree with it. In fact this is an economic recovery bill vs. a true COVID bill because even your link states that 8.5% is COVID direct. I show as 9.83% and I believe I am more accurate as I give line by line data. For example my parents weren't impacted by COVID whatsoever but because they are retired they got the $1,400.

COBRA
8​
Paid leave
0.4​
School lunch
7​
Testing/Tracing
50​
Public Health Workforce
19​
Funeral Expenses
47​
Distribution
10​
Restaurants and Bars
25​
EIDL
15​
PPP
7​
Animal
1​
Total COVID$ 189
Total Bill$ 1,927
9.83%​

None of that is due to COVID but due to economic shut downs. Those are not nationwide but differ state to state. Why not just give each person their full amount vs. $1.4K? Would that not be simpler and more direct? Instead we each took $5+k of debt for $1.4k of monies that eligible participants received.

COBRA
8​
Paid leave
0.4​
School lunch
7​
Testing/Tracing
50​
Public Health Workforce
19​
Funeral Expenses
47​
Distribution
10​
Restaurants and Bars
25​
EIDL
15​
PPP
7​
Animal
1​
Total COVID$ 189
Total Bill$ 1,927
9.83%​

None of that is due to COVID but due to economic shut downs. Those are not nationwide but differ state to state. Why not just give each person their full amount vs. $1.4K? Would that not be simpler and more direct? Instead we each took $5+k of debt for $1.4k of monies that eligible participants received.
Those shut downs were due to covid, they are covid related.

Forum List

Back