I miss Trump

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
At least he answered questions. Biden just hit us with a stupid partisan stimulus bill. You can see here why its stupid and none of the leftists here have been able to argue the counterpoint.

But why won't Biden take tough questions on both the stimulus and the crisis at the border?

Love or hate Trump or tolerate only, Trump always took questions. Combative? Yes. Answered them? Yes.

Last edited:
You and 75% of the country. Biden is a dipshit disaster. So far he's created a crisis at the border, allowed 100,000 to pour in just in Feb about 10% are infected with Covid. He can't hold even a single press conference because half his brain has turned to mush. He's killed thousands of blue collar union jobs. He raised taxes $60 billion with trillions more tax increases in the works. He's a one man wrecking crew.

Last edited:
Ugh i dont.
Whats the big differences between this covid bill and the ones trump signed? Besides biden putting more oversight on the loan process so billionaires arent getting bailed out by our great grandchildren?

$60 billion in tax increases. $350 billion bailout for states unrelated to Covid. California teachers are already planning to gift themselves bonuses of up to $6,000 with the money.

Ugh i dont.
Whats the big differences between this covid bill and the ones trump signed? Besides biden putting more oversight on the loan process so billionaires arent getting bailed out by our great grandchildren?
That Trump answered questions and Biden didn't. I agree and hate stimulus bills.

At least he answered questions. Biden just hit us with a stupid partisan stimulus bill. You can see here why its stupid and none of the leftists here have been able to argue the counterpoint.

But why won't Biden take tough questions on both the stimulus and the crisis at the border?

Love or hate Trump or tolerate only, Trump always took questions. Combative? Yes. Answered them? Yes.

:itsok:
1615836523590.png
Come on, Man!

Ugh i dont.

$60 billion in tax increases. $350 billion bailout for states unrelated to Covid. California teachers are already planning to gift themselves bonuses of up to $6,000 with the money.
The Cares act had like 150B to states
That other bill had a bunch of bullshit in it, too. Like copyright laws and foreign aid.
There isnt a whole lotta difference between them.

:itsok:
View attachment 468017
Come on, Man!

Keep trolling. Cannot refute anything I stated. You suck White. You are a fucking loser.

I miss His stand up comic act.
I don’t miss his philippics.
It was like watching a NASCAR race for the crashes. Or an exercise in masochism.

A person like that, "running" the country. At least we made it through.
But he answered questions. Why doesn't Joe Biden? Pretty significant happenings?

-- Stimulus
-- Bombing of Syria
-- Border Crisis
-- Vaccine Roll out
-- Cuomo

Why not devote a half hour to answering questions? Honestly? Can you respond without your usual dink responses on Trump's character?

Ugh i dont.
Agreed.

One politician is the same as the other.

They all are in cahoots with the oligarchs and don't give a fuck about any of us.

Ugh i dont.
Agreed.

One politician is the same as the other.

They all are in cahoots with the oligarchs and don't give a fuck about any of us.
Ugh you guys missed the point. At least he answered questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, Trump didn't answer questions, he dodged every question from the MSM, he ignored the journalists, insulted them and went ahead and praised himself for things others have done. Why do you lie?

LOL, Trump didn't answer questions, he dodged every question from the MSM, he ignored the journalists, insulted them and went ahead and praised himself for things others have done. Why do you lie?

"He dodged every question"...

Why do YOU lie.....?

one can't question elitists and dictators, it isn't right.

the fk he didn't. name one time he said no answer.

Forum List

Back