Ukraine a global mafia.....torture, child sex trafficking, corruption

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020

Where are the unaccompanied children that have crossed into the US? In a report by the New York Post last October, they witnessed two planes arriving in Westchester, New York in the dead of night. Their cargo was predominantly children and teens. When the White House was asked to explain the ‘secrecy’ – reporters were met with blank stares only providing the statement that the children were being taken to ‘foster care institutions’.

The market continues to grow exponentially in both pedophilia slaves and organ harvesting.

A Polish film producer published a documentary on this heinous global corporation that considers humans ‘merchandise’. His film was too graphic for me – but the point was clear – this is an Evil beyond our comprehension!

Ukraine became a source of sellers charging $200,000 for one kidney. Could this relate to Ukraine’s annual population reduction? It is impossible to know Ukraine’s age demographics given they don’t conduct census and declare ex-pats as still living in Ukraine.

1647921389780.png

It's for the good of the children or so the progressive liberals will tell you while refusing respond to the question with anything more than a vague answer.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I have read about this many times, including in the darknet. It is now generally accepted that Ukraine is No. 1 in the human trafficking market.

It is known that Bush fought against it.

Now it remains to be hoped that Moscow will put an end to this, but this is not a fact.
In any case, Yanukovych, a protege of Moscow, when he came to power, canceled Bandera's status as a national hero.

June 14 2018
President Donald Trump told G7 leaders that Crimea is Russian because everyone who lives there speaks Russian.
Trump made the remarks over dinner last Friday during a discussion on foreign affairs at the G7 summit in Quebec, Canada.

June 14 2018
President Donald Trump told G7 leaders that Crimea is Russian because everyone who lives there speaks Russian.
Trump made the remarks over dinner last Friday during a discussion on foreign affairs at the G7 summit in Quebec, Canada.
What does this have to do with the case?

Where are the unaccompanied children that have crossed into the US? In a report by the New York Post last October, they witnessed two planes arriving in Westchester, New York in the dead of night. Their cargo was predominantly children and teens. When the White House was asked to explain the ‘secrecy’ – reporters were met with blank stares only providing the statement that the children were being taken to ‘foster care institutions’.

The market continues to grow exponentially in both pedophilia slaves and organ harvesting.

A Polish film producer published a documentary on this heinous global corporation that considers humans ‘merchandise’. His film was too graphic for me – but the point was clear – this is an Evil beyond our comprehension!

Ukraine became a source of sellers charging $200,000 for one kidney. Could this relate to Ukraine’s annual population reduction? It is impossible to know Ukraine’s age demographics given they don’t conduct census and declare ex-pats as still living in Ukraine.
Well if they are in the US now soon the children will all be seeking gender reassignment, and feel guilty for the color of their white skin.

Is anyone noticing that the overwhelming majority if not ALL of the vaxxed are supporting nuking Russia. It seems to be those that have had more than one vaxx to me at this point. The unvaxxed are more cautious of this Ukraine/Russia thing. I'm wondering if there is a correlation. Is it so far fetched after what we have experienced with this lunacy over the past 2 years. And look at this uptick in the craziness all over the world. Men being hailed as the most important women, child sex trafficking right under our noses, pushing for war, one world govt, oppression of free speech and human rights IN THE WEST!!!! WHAT in hell is going on??

It is true that Ukraine is a hard country to love, at least from the places they steal so many credit card numbers from. Belarus is the same in terms of hacking corruption. And all that business about bribing U.S. high officials or their family: that's pretty bad.

Russia, Ukraine and Poland have the same ranking according to the The Trafficking in Persons (TIP) Report of the U.S. Government. China is worse. On the right hand side is a box where one can check on the ranking and the specialized report of each country concerning trafficked persons and the country's efforts or laws to try and halt it.

Humans are garbage. Welcome to Earth.

Is anyone noticing that the overwhelming majority if not ALL of the vaxxed are supporting nuking Russia. It seems to be those that have had more than one vaxx to me at this point. The unvaxxed are more cautious of this Ukraine/Russia thing. I'm wondering if there is a correlation. Is it so far fetched after what we have experienced with this lunacy over the past 2 years. And look at this uptick in the craziness all over the world. Men being hailed as the most important women, child sex trafficking right under our noses, pushing for war, one world govt, oppression of free speech and human rights IN THE WEST!!!! WHAT in hell is going on??

I don't know if there is a correlation or not but.... one has to think about it....yes

These people seem hypnotized...controlled sheeple....moving from one thing to the other ....puppets

1648000381961.png

Forum List

Back