Trump reverses stance on TikTok - where are USMB critics?

"The ruling class doesn't care about protecting Americans from ideological subversion, propaganda, "disinformation," or censorship. They want a monopoly over ideological subversion, propaganda, "disinformation," and censorship.
The Congress members who voted for this are either idiots, evil, or both."
Dr. Michael Rectenwald

You see iamwhatiseem? That is them. If any of them ever gives you a thumbs up or praise of any kind, reassess your stance. Don't want to be lumped into anything they say or think. Even if it sounds good, like Being against racism or concerns for the planet. They stand for nothing. They do nothing. Only want to know what the "in crowd" is thinking and where the "in crowd" is going.

They think going to protests and partying with the popular is the same thing as "doing something." That is all they care about and their biggest fear is to ever be saddled as a conservative or a true American or worse.....a Christian.

They're losers and all of them without exception are pieces of shit. Very rare when these contaminated souls are delivered from the demons that possess them. Only a miracle once fully contaminated and they all are.

So, when one of them or a group of them give you praise of any kind for whatever stance or point-of-view you express....you know the rest.
i make an effort to understand what you are saying, and i still need to make more effort.

Its important to understand the context, of thought-stopping clichés
"america first" is one of those cliches. There is a list there of 20 examples of those, and then 7 reasons of how they are used. Its important to recognize when the thought-stopping phrase is used, and then recognize the reason for it, and then the damage its causing. Use critical thinking skills to recover from it, then hopefully life will be better.

“The only good thing about government trying to ban #TikTok is that for millions of young people, their first experience with government will be seeing it wants to destroy the things they enjoy most. We stand against ALL forms of government censorship.”
LP Texas

“A deeply destructive and authoritarian attempt to suppress information, and to punish citizens for disagreeing with their government about #Palestine. The minute they lose control of the narrative, freedom of expression goes out the window.” Clare Daly on twitter

Thread summary:

After Trump filled his pockets with even more sweet Chinese cash, he did a one-eighty and decided that he loved TikTok.

I am enjoying the discomfort that's causing among Trump cultists. They can't decide what they love more, Trump or their conspiracy theories.

I hope the senate leaves this bill to die. It's mass hysteria calling for censorship, which is a bad thing. It's good enough to ban the app on goverment machines.

And, not being a moron, I can understand the consistency between not allowing the app on government machines in general, and having one press agent carefully using the app in a secure fashion.

Thread summary:

After Trump filled his pockets with even more sweet Chinese cash, he did a one-eighty and decided that he loved TikTok.

I am enjoying the discomfort that's causing among Trump cultists. They can't decide what they love more, Trump or their conspiracy theories.

I hope the senate leaves this bill to die. It's mass hysteria calling for censorship, which is a bad thing. It's good enough to ban the app on goverment machines.

And, not being a moron, I can understand the consistency between not allowing the app on government machines in general, and having one press agent carefully using the app in a secure fashion.
When you speak all that comes out is

5CEA503A-F58B-4B84-A251-A44F4B89EF5F.jpeg

So do you love TikTok and the Chinese now, as DearLeader and your ChinaMasters command?

Or are you remaining true to the original conspiracy theory?
Geeze you are a real dumfuk. Another in a long line of mouth breathing, drooling retards who are limited to choice A or choice B with no concept of C, D, E, or F.

Well. Well. Guess who likes some CCP money? Yep, Trump. So we had 2 or 3 threads on here about Biden and TikTok but I didn’t see the right get all juiced up on this. Biden just has an operative using it. Trump is an advocate for the CCP app. Holy shit.

It’s not clear why Trump appeared to reconsider his position on banning TikTok. Some commentators noted he recently hosted GOP megadonor Jeff Yass, who is a billionaire investor in ByteDance, at his Mar-a-Lago club and sought his support in the presidential race.

Former President Donald Trump raised concerns over efforts to ban the social media app TikTok this week, appearing to walk back the position he held in 2020, when he threatened to ban the app himself.

“If you get rid of TikTok, Facebook and Zuckerschmuck will double their business,” the presumptive 2024 GOP presidential nominee wrote on his social media platform on Thursday, referring to Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg.

Trump said he didn’t want Facebook to “d[o] better,” calling the company “a true Enemy of the People.”
I'm right here.... Trump is wrong end of story. I heard one of his big donor owns billions in stocks with TikTok. That could possibly explain his reversal. Nevertheless I think the United States government did the right thing in identifying TikTok as a national safety risk. And once again Trump is just wrong about this.

The Trump cultists don’t seem to mind that Trump is siding with China here

Odd

So do you love TikTok and the Chinese now, as DearLeader and your ChinaMasters command?

Or are you remaining true to the original conspiracy theory?
I don't think it's a conspiracy theory I think there's a legitimate concern that TikTok is a data river straight back to the CCP. Any data they gather from here is certainly going to be used in the great thousand year chess game They are playing against our civilization.

I do..... I think Trump is wrong on this one.
I have said the same thing

But the rabid anti MAGA leftists will cling to their lies no matter what

They have crossed the Rubicon and cant turn back now

I have said the same thing

But the rabid anti MAGA leftists will cling to their lies no matter what

They have crossed the Rubicon and cant turn back now
So you think Trump is wrong on this but Dems “have crossed the Rubicon”

WTF?

You show yourself as a blatant hypocrite but somehow it’s the fault of Dems?

So much for all that shit you fuckers spew about China

I guess it’s now OK to be a friend of China

Last edited:
"Assurances about the limits of the TikTok bill are brought to you by the same politicians who assured you about the limits of the Patriot Act and FISA 702." Justin Amash on X(twitter)

So you think Trump is wrong on this but Dems “have crossed the Rubicon”

WTF?

You show yourself as a blatant hypocrite but somehow it’s the fault of Dems?

So much for all that shit you fuckers spew about China

I guess it’s now OK to be a friend of China
You call me a hypocrite because I dont conform to the lib lie - your lie - that MAGAs march in lockstep and let trump dictate their thinking for them?

You call me a hypocrite because I dont conform to the lib lie - your lie - that MAGAs march in lockstep and let trump dictate their thinking for them?
I call you a hypocrite because you go nuts over nonexistent connections between China and Biden and shrug your shoulders here

I call you a hypocrite because you go nuts over nonexistent connections between China and Biden and shrug your shoulders here
I pointed out that you are mistaken about MAGAs, trump and Tic Toc

And you become defensive over biden

Forum List

Back