Ukraine a global mafia.....torture, child sex trafficking, corruption

1696850668759.png

using Russian war to centralize his own power.
Ah, russian propaganda.

THIS is what happens eventually, but it always happens, when corrupt and lying tyrant rulers sit in positions of power over their people. EVENTUALLY, the anger reaches a stage where they are willing to go to great lengths to remove you from power. If you are that person in power, this is what potentially happens even if you think your power is cemented in place. THIS has the potential to not end well for mr AND mrs. Zelensky.

Congress is currently debating further funding (theft) of the Ukraine war. Even the Ukrainians themselves have declared there is massive corruption and billions being skimmed from the 'aid'.

Ukraine has lost the war, and further funding is good money after very bad.

But it gets better...

Today President* Biden threatened the America people and Congress -- give us money for our money laundering grift in Ukraine, or we will send your kids to the meat grinder!

President Joe Biden on Wednesday warned that American troops could have to fight Russian troops if Congress prevents further and military aid being sent to Ukraine, writes Disclose.TV.

What a scumbag criminal!

Congress is currently debating further funding (theft) of the Ukraine war. Even the Ukrainians themselves have declared there is massive corruption and billions being skimmed from the 'aid'.

But it gets better...

Today President* Biden threatened the America people and Congress -- give us money for our money laundering grift in Ukraine, or we will send your kids to the meat grinder!

President Joe Biden on Wednesday warned that American troops could have to fight Russian troops if Congress prevents further and military aid being sent to Ukraine, writes Disclose.TV.

What a scumbag criminal!
Don't forget the kickbacks to the Genocide Joe crime family, and the corrupt relationship he and his coke head Son have with the failed State of Ukraine.

THIS is what happens eventually, but it always happens, when corrupt and lying tyrant rulers sit in positions of power over their people. EVENTUALLY, the anger reaches a stage where they are willing to go to great lengths to remove you from power. If you are that person in power, this is what potentially happens even if you think your power is cemented in place. THIS has the potential to not end well for mr AND mrs. Zelensky.

The boxer is part of the problem, i remember him on the stage with insane John McCain inflaming the crowd and propagating the coup that overthrew the elected Government, he went along like some others with the madness now he is complaining, this isn't just about Zelensky there was Porky Poroshenko before, he instigated the violence against Donbass when he sent in the army and Nazi Goon squads like Azov, Kraken, Tornado who were even too extreme for Kiev, murder and rape were the order of the day, and a whole bunch of other nutters to teach people a lesson, it ended with him and his gang being taught a lesson, as for talks between Russia and Ukraine i think that ship left with the talks in Turkey and Minsk 2, why would Russia trust anything they say, Russia needs to finish this and dictate terms, if it was me i would liberate Odessa Kharkiv and move up to the Dnieper River otherwise it's been for nothing, those Nazis can't be allowed to fester anywhere in Ukraine and whats left of Ukraine in Nato is out of the question, that would be my position if i was Putin, whether that's what happens we don't know.

But it gets better...

What a scumbag criminal!
All hail pootin

The boxer is part of the problem, i remember him on the stage with insane John McCain inflaming the crowd and propagating the coup that overthrew the elected Government, he went along like some others with the madness now he is complaining, this isn't just about Zelensky there was Porky Poroshenko before, he instigated the violence against Donbass when he sent in the army and Nazi Goon squads like Azov, Kraken, Tornado who were even too extreme for Kiev, murder and rape were the order of the day, and a whole bunch of other nutters to teach people a lesson, it ended with him and his gang being taught a lesson, as for talks between Russia and Ukraine i think that ship left with the talks in Turkey and Minsk 2, why would Russia trust anything they say, Russia needs to finish this and dictate terms, if it was me i would liberate Odessa Kharkiv and move up to the Dnieper River otherwise it's been for nothing, those Nazis can't be allowed to fester anywhere in Ukraine and whats left of Ukraine in Nato is out of the question, that would be my position if i was Putin, whether that's what happens we don't know.
The nazis must be physically moved toward the west, establishing a wide drug-and-prostitution buffer between them and Moscow.

Forum List

Back