I miss Trump

Love or hate Trump or tolerate only, Trump always took questions. Combative? Yes. Answered them? Yes.
How many questions did he take after LOSING last November"? Trump took most of his questions on his way to Marine One. He was one of the least transparent POTUS in history, and his "answers" were word salads that only an illiterate 12 year old would understand. How long before he winds up in prison or Russia?

At least he answered questions. Biden just hit us with a stupid partisan stimulus bill. You can see here why its stupid and none of the leftists here have been able to argue the counterpoint.

But why won't Biden take tough questions on both the stimulus and the crisis at the border?

Love or hate Trump or tolerate only, Trump always took questions. Combative? Yes. Answered them? Yes.

Trump was competently building our Country back up!
Joe is destroying our Country very quickly.
Destroying occurs so much faster than building on a firm Foundation.
Joe and the Dimm's are proof!!

Trump tried to destroy the country before he left

Only a special kind of an idiot would equate energy independence, a secure border, a strong military, a thriving economy, returning America to greatness, as the "destruction" of this country.

Obviously you're that "special" kind of an idiot. You should have your own short, yellow bus with your name on the front and a bus driver who drops you off at your door. Just so you don't get lost on the way home from your "special" school.

At least he answered questions. Biden just hit us with a stupid partisan stimulus bill. You can see here why its stupid and none of the leftists here have been able to argue the counterpoint.

But why won't Biden take tough questions on both the stimulus and the crisis at the border?

I will argue a counterpoint if you’d like... you are implying that a new tax will be applied and taken from tax payers to fund the stimulus bill... but that is not the case, unless you have info that says otherwise... do you?

What new tax? Has zero to do with this thread or the link to the stimulus bill. The argument was to just give all the money to the people. Not $1,400.

You linked to an argument saying that Dems voted for a bill that gives them $1400 but makes them owe $5800 and were looking for a counter argument. Or did I read that wrong??

There is no counter arguments that is fact. Unless you presume we never pay back the debt.

Yes that would be my presumption... well not in the direct traditional sense that you’ve implied.

And you would be wrong. My kids will be responsible for this debt. As will yours. It doesn’t just magically disappear. We need fiscal responsibility. So my point was if I am responsible for this debt then give me the full amount of the monies. Not me precisely since I did not qualify but if I had...

Your presumption of we don’t have to pay this debt back is not only dangerous but borderline infuriating.

The debt would exist while our children are alive yes, just as the debt has existed throughout your entire life... how has it impacted you? How do you think it will impact them and why do you think it will be different?

It has only been this high for 13 years? It has impacted all of us. Instead of building high speed rails and other infrastructure improvements we spent monies on useless wars and paying for bad decisions. Our infrastructure sucks. Go to an airport in Dubai and compare it Logan or LAX. It’s a fucking joke. China is coming for us. 13 years is a tiny timeframe mind you. It will impact them in that taxes will have to be raised and expenses reduced as in they may lose SS or have it significantly reduced. They and their spouses will both have to work vs having one home to raise the kids. Because we let our schools go to shit they will likely have to send their kids to private school.

So yes it has impacted me. And you. But you don’t see it. It will certainly impact them.

890969C9-878F-45C9-B71C-AD7E74991880.jpeg

Haha, you are such a drama Queen. Destroying our country?! Take a chill pill man

Like the man they adore, they typically communicate in comical hyperbole.

Funny to see them react so emotionally but then yell TDS and snowflake to react to any critique coming their way

Who is “them”? Me?

in this case I was talking about B. Kid and his ilk. I’ve enjoyed our debates for the most part so I won’t characterize you with them as of now.

How kind of you. Mac is a liar. So if you are his ilk, it’s not saying much.

How many questions did he take after LOSING last November"? Trump took most of his questions on his way to Marine One. He was one of the least transparent POTUS in history, and his "answers" were word salads that only an illiterate 12 year old would understand. How long before he winds up in prison or Russia?
??! He took questions. Biden has not and for an unprecedented amount of time. Hiding Biden.

Trump tried to destroy the country before he left

Only a special kind of an idiot would equate energy independence, a secure border, a strong military, a thriving economy, returning America to greatness, as the "destruction" of this country.

Obviously you're that "special" kind of an idiot. You should have your own short, yellow bus with your name on the front and a bus driver who drops you off at your door. Just so you don't get lost on the way home from your "special" school.

You should have your own short, yellow bus with your name on the front and a bus driver who drops you off at your door.

How do you know he doesn't?

Less than 2 months in and the country already has buyers remorse on Biden and wants a do over.

Biden has 54 percent approval
A level Trump never reached in four years

Joe Biden also has the pollsters and the media covering his fuckups for him. Something they refused to do for Trump for four years.
I personally like the fact that the Command In Chief cannot read an Index Card; it makes me think of him as human.

You miss Rump?

I don't.

It's like when a crude, noisy, boorish loud-mouthed next-door neighbor moves away.

The absence of teenage angst and the peace-and-quiet are a wonderful change of pace.

This thread is hilarious. Trump couldn’t order a cheeseburger without lying. Who misses this shit?

Less than 2 months in and the country already has buyers remorse on Biden and wants a do over.

Joe Biden also has the pollsters and the media covering his fuckups for him. Something they refused to do for Trump for four years.
I personally like the fact that the Command In Chief cannot read an Index Card; it makes me think of him as human.

Apes and chimps can't read an index card either.

I'm just sayin'. :laughing0301:

Apes and chimps can't read an index card either.

I'm just sayin'. :laughing0301:
C'mon, man!
So I can't read a Teleprompter or an Index Card!
So my handlers keep pulling me off stage with that umbrella!

Forum List

Back