I Have A Legit Question To Leftists

If it has nothing to do with the topic you're going to have to be a little more specific as to what you are randomly griping about.
Then what does it have to do with. You were talking about an attack on Democracy. Now you need to explain why and how monitoring every transaction over $600 is not an attack on Democracy. How is it not?

Then what does it have to do with. You were talking about an attack on Democracy. Now you need to explain why and how monitoring every transaction over $600 is not an attack on Democracy. How is it not?
Am I just supposed to know about everything that pisses you off and trust that you are even pissed off about something real? I indicated that in an earlier post and all you did was repeat the same cryptic off-topic bullshit.

Am I just supposed to know about everything that pisses you off and trust that you are even pissed off about something real? I indicated that in an earlier post and all you did was repeat the same cryptic off-topic bullshit.
You are supposed to know what is proposed policy by your party.

You are supposed to know what is proposed policy by your party.
People propose a hundred things every day of the week. Post a link or elaborate or better yet find someone else to pester with your off-topic gripes.

Forum List

Back