Zionist Thugs Attack UCLA Students

We will once Trump gets reelected.
I suspect you're right about Trump interfering in Biden's complicity in Netanyahu's plan.
But Trump can't possibly express his honest views on America being dragged into a much expanded war until elected. He would just verify all the charges of antisemitism.

A minority of Americans wouldn't accept that the trouble is over Zionism and not decent Jews.

These People who support the Hamas killers and rapists, and chant death to Israel, death to America, and destroy property and defy the law. They ALL need to be arrested. The students need to be charged and suspended. The outsiders need to be arrested, have their immigration status checked, and be deported if they aren't here legally. But ALL of them should have their voting rights taken away for the treason they are preaching against our country. If that happened, Biden would become 100% on the Jews side in about a half a second, phony bitch that he is. MAGA.
Current politics in America demands fairness on account of the danger of huge demonstrations of the sort during the Vietnam era of America' wars of aggression.

Caution! It's far from a sure thing now if a war is started against Iran!

The leftists were so eager to paint the Jews as the bad ones that they tore down the posters of the hostages! Remember that!

That little baby and four-year old brother are long dead. Gd only knows what they endured, and for how long, until they succumbed to the Muslims’ abuse.
Islam still can't be accused of tying children's hands behind their backs, shootiing them in their heads, and dumping them in mass graves.

911 was much more indicative of their methods.
Islam can be justifiable accused of staging mass terrorist attacks.

Islam still can't be accused of tying children's hands behind their backs, shootiing them in their heads, and dumping them in mass graves.

911 was much more indicative of their methods.
Islam can be justifiable accused of staging mass terrorist attacks.
there is zero evidence that Israel did either. Further there is zero evidence there were even any found.

I suspect you're right about Trump interfering in Biden's complicity in Netanyahu's plan.
But Trump can't possibly express his honest views on America being dragged into a much expanded war until elected. He would just verify all the charges of antisemitism.

A minority of Americans wouldn't accept that the trouble is over Zionism and not decent Jews.
Does that mean that decent Jews don't want to return to their ancestral lands? And exactly what is a decent Jew? It looks to me like some people are trying to fabricate a big difference between Zionists and Jews in order to justify their hatred for either. Decent Jews vs bad Zionists or decent Zionists vs Bad Jews. Where I'm standing, there is no alibi for the degree of hatred Hamas has shown. I hope Bibi finishes them off. MAGA.

The point made Lisa is that Zionists turning to lethal force with guns, is a bad idea when they are so outnumbered by decent Jews throughout the world who oppose Netanyahu's genocide. Better than 90% of the world's people have turned against Zionism.

You'll have to decide what side you're on.
I have no interest in influencing any Jewish person's decision.
What you call “decent Jews” (ie those Jews that just want to be a part of the Liberal establishment are now themselves feeling the heat. The front is that the protests are “only targeted towards Zionists”. American Jews are realizing the protests and movement goes beyond that.

What you call “decent Jews” (ie those Jews that just want to be a part of the Liberal establishment are now themselves feeling the heat. The front is that the protests are “only targeted towards Zionists”. American Jews are realizing the protests and movement goes beyond that.
Not intelligible. Stick to ice cream cones.

Does that mean that decent Jews don't want to return to their ancestral lands? And exactly what is a decent Jew? It looks to me like some people are trying to fabricate a big difference between Zionists and Jews in order to justify their hatred for either. Decent Jews vs bad Zionists or decent Zionists vs Bad Jews. Where I'm standing, there is no alibi for the degree of hatred Hamas has shown. I hope Bibi finishes them off. MAGA.
I agree that it needs to be clarified as to what makes a 'decent Jew'.
That's not for me to do.

demofks are not bound to any limits of abuse.

These People who support the Hamas killers and rapists, and chant death to Israel, death to America, and destroy property and defy the law. They ALL need to be arrested. The students need to be charged and suspended. The outsiders need to be arrested, have their immigration status checked, and be deported if they aren't here legally. But ALL of them should have their voting rights taken away for the treason they are preaching against our country. If that happened, Biden would become 100% on the Jews side in about a half a second, phony bitch that he is. MAGA.
I truly am memorized on the pure lack of respect some people have. To threaten violence if one's demand is not accepted. hilariously memorizing. You will do as I say or else!! can one get anymore Barbarick?

Well no surprise there, Zionists are very violent and the Police at the University are no better.

Well we can safely say that the counter protesters were not Conservatives. They wore masks, which the RW wouldn’t wear to save their lives.

Forum List

Back