It's interesting how the left desires to assume all is legit in Trump trials

1) There was a clause in there suggesting the bank double-check their estimates.

2) There was no victim, and no complainant.

3) How many people in NY have been found to have exaggerated assets for a loan and fined $350 million for it, and then prohibited from earning a living for three years?

North Korea at its finest.
Yet..........YET............The left don't see a problem and welcome it. They simply cannot think things through.

Or, deep down inside they know they're not, but they soak it up due TDS. I find leftists to enjoy chaos and the absurd, what you say?

Let's take the NY civil trial, where the snowflake judge proved to be part of the great big cry at the hands of leftists, as they weaponize the justice system to attack Trump, and anyone else declared the enemy of the left. The judge ruled that Mari logo is worth just what again? Yeah 18 million. Geez, just 18 times the value of my house. Land must be real cheap in Palm Beach, and improvements must be worthless.

If you look at Realtor.com, here's an empty lot in Trump's neighborhood, for instance, asking price is a cool 200M. https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...each_FL_33480_M93328-30648?from=srp-list-card

One has to wonder if these leftists have ever owned a piece of property, much less leveraged a piece of property for a loan. This may come as a shock, but when a lender researches into a loan, one of the first things they do is APPRAISE the values of leveraged property. What, you guys figured Trump does the appraisal? Ha ha haaaa, wouldn't it be great if we had the ability to appraise our own properties, I guess the lenders would just have to take our word for it.

Then there's the fact there are no victims, Trump rec'd the loans and paid for them. Just think, leftists have opened the door should you fail to dot an i, the govt. can declare fraud, prosecute, and make your lives miserable, even if you make your end of the deal. Course leftists never thought that one through, they never do.
You cannot make up 91 felonies.

Or, deep down inside they know they're not, but they soak it up due TDS. I find leftists to enjoy chaos and the absurd, what you say?

Let's take the NY civil trial, where the snowflake judge proved to be part of the great big cry at the hands of leftists, as they weaponize the justice system to attack Trump, and anyone else declared the enemy of the left. The judge ruled that Mari logo is worth just what again? Yeah 18 million. Geez, just 18 times the value of my house. Land must be real cheap in Palm Beach, and improvements must be worthless.

If you look at Realtor.com, here's an empty lot in Trump's neighborhood, for instance, asking price is a cool 200M. https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...each_FL_33480_M93328-30648?from=srp-list-card

One has to wonder if these leftists have ever owned a piece of property, much less leveraged a piece of property for a loan. This may come as a shock, but when a lender researches into a loan, one of the first things they do is APPRAISE the values of leveraged property. What, you guys figured Trump does the appraisal? Ha ha haaaa, wouldn't it be great if we had the ability to appraise our own properties, I guess the lenders would just have to take our word for it.

Then there's the fact there are no victims, Trump rec'd the loans and paid for them. Just think, leftists have opened the door should you fail to dot an i, the govt. can declare fraud, prosecute, and make your lives miserable, even if you make your end of the deal. Course leftists never thought that one through, they never do.

Oh I read the ranting from the Right about how wrong something is. I then search and try and find a precedent for their objection. I never am able to. That’s the rub.

A few days ago, in the Law and Justice folder on the forum, there was a thread that I think I’m the only one to reply to. It was about a Convicted Murderer who was to be released with all charges dismissed because of a Technicality. I approved of this. Because the Defense was able to show that the Prosecution broke established law. I approved of similar treatment, and have said so many times, in the case of the Bundy’s. I thought the Bundy’s were and are Asshats. I think this defendant is a murderer, but I absolutely approve of the outcomes of their cases.

Now, the problem with the Trump claims, is that they are not based in law, nor in tradition, or anything else but you can’t do that to “ME”!

Trump’s first appeal to be judged. His claim of Immunity. It is stupid, and insane. It flies in the face of nearly two and a half centuries of understandings. Nixon needed a Pardon to avoid Indictment. Clinton signed a plea deal to avoid indictment. But suddenly, out of thin air, Trump claims a right to immunity of everything while in office. Absolutely insane.

The problem with Trump is that he hires lawyers he likes. And he likes one who think he is awesome and are quite verbose about how awesome he is. The reality is that he hires yes men, and women, and get lousy lawyers. Trump ranted and raved about the absence of a Jury. Well his Lawyer signed off on no Jury. That doesn’t make the bench trial unfair, it makes it exactly what Trump asked for through his lawyer.

The current outrage. Trump was just doing what everyone else does is the excuse. That same excuse is used in traffic court every single day. And every single day the Judge finds that the guy was speeding and fines him. It doesn’t matter if the guy says he was just flowing with traffic, they were all going just as fast, or whatever.

For some reason, those who scream it isn’t fair, never apply the same thing they tell the Blacks who get arrested. Don’t break the law if you don’t want to go to jail.

The valuation of Mar A Lago cannot be compared to residences or 'lots' due to the fact that Trump signed a deed restriction to limit the use of MAL for 'club' use only. HE did that so he wouldn't have had to pay high property taxes. Well, if you want it to be worth more than $18-26.5 million, the assessed value, (Palm Beach assessed it at that) then you got to pay the higher taxes that go with the higher valuation. You can't have it both ways. But, don't leave to any right wingers to tell you the truth about it.

So you don't respect the law either. You know Trump doesn't because of his incitement of the Capitol attack mob.

Does the empty lot in Trump's neighbourhood have any building restrictions on it??? Does it have a "historical property" on the site????? Unless it does, the asking price is irrelevant,

If there are no victims, why have American banks refused to lend to Trump for decades?

Does the empty lot in Trump's neighbourhood have any building restrictions on it??? Does it have a "historical property" on the site????? Unless it does, the asking price is irrelevant,

If there are no victims, why have American banks refused to lend to Trump for decades?
Lie like a rug lady. Your new handle, do u like?

no, in each trial corrupt prosecutors and co conspiratorial justice system have robbed americans of OUR day in court.

Forum List

Back