I Have A Legit Question To Leftists

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Why do you call us crybabies/whiners when all you do is attack us for believing,.. rather knowing this election was stolen when we're not even bothering you? It seems like to the point of obsession with trying to troll us to me. With the except few of Coyote, Slade3200, and maybe some other people on here.

The true believers ara indoctrinated sheep.

92% of Dems say Biden is doing a good job.

This is in spite of the Afghanistan debacle, the border, inflation, and Joe’s OBVIOUS cognitive decline.

Anyone who cannot admit Joe is in serious mental decline is a liar and you should not waste your time with them. They will not enter a genuine discussion with reasonable discourse.

Since the right has decided to engage in a war on democracy you should expect some push-back.

No,.. we're fighting to keep our democracy there's a difference. Anyways, why don't you just go on living your lives like we're living ours if we personally aren't setting out verbal attacks towards you?

No,.. we're fighting to keep our democracy there's a difference. Anyways, why don't you just go on living your lives like we're living ours if we personally aren't setting out verbal attacks towards you?
When my vote is under threat I'm going to call some fascist fucks some bad names. Learn to live with it. Not going to change.

Why do you call us crybabies/whiners when all you do is attack us for believing,.. rather knowing this election was stolen when we're not even bothering you? It seems like to the point of obsession with trying to troll us to me. With the except few of Coyote, Slade3200, and maybe some other people on here.
WOW! I've never seen a more perfect example of irony! Fantastic post! Well done!

If you were fighting for democracy you would have accepted your savior's loss and moved on. Not make a constant laughingstock out of our democratic process by "believing" the election was stolen without one verifiable fact to back it up And you just keep repeating it. Limbaugh used to say that if you repeat something often enough to the right group of people, it becomes truth for them. You people remind me of baby birds, with their mouths wide open to receive Mom's regurgitated leftovers

If you were fighting for democracy you would have accepted your savior's loss and moved on. Not make a constant laughingstock out of our democratic process by "believing" the election was stolen without one verifiable fact to back it up And you just keep repeating it. Limbaugh used to say that if you repeat something often enough to the right group of people, it becomes truth for them. You people remind me of baby birds, with their mouths wide open to receive Mom's regurgitated leftovers
like "insurrection" when not a single person has been charged with it!!

The only reason I've had to repeat myself on here is because you guys refuse to believe the evidence when it's right in front of your face. :rolleyes:

Since when has your vote been under threat?
The very second the governor of my state and other states started trying to stack the deck for republicans under the excuse of a supposedly stolen election. Now red state democrats will never be sure if their vote was even counted. Not that you care.

Forum List

Back