"COLUMBIA WILL BURN"": Hamas supporters issue direct threat to university

I’m curious to see how these Gaza/hamas supporting leftists reconcile that they are supporting people who would openly kill gay people…and they support them all in the name of hating Israel (I’m not sure why) who allow gay people in their society..

Why is that?
Not to mention the women dressed in shorts and tank tops would be stoned!

I’m curious to see how these Gaza/hamas supporting leftists reconcile that they are supporting people who would openly kill gay people…and they support them all in the name of hating Israel (I’m not sure why) who allow gay people in their society..

Why is that?

The left hates Jews more than they love LGBTQ people.

The left hates Jews more than they love LGBTQ people.
Ironically so many "Jews" in America etc are leftists. Though they really aren't Jews at all. JINOS at best. Like the Judas spirit or those that erected the golden calf to worship.

They are enemies of their Land of Canaan. Yes, karl marx born a Jew. Influenced so many in Russia. The Russians that immigrated here after the Communist revolution came here with the intent of changing America. Some came for opportunity but so many saw America as Russia was before the Bolsheviks and that was under centuries control of the Romanovs and the Russian Orthodox Church influence.

Ironically so many "Jews" in America etc are leftists. Though they really aren't Jews at all. JINOS at best. Like the Judas spirit or those that erected the golden calf to worship.

They are enemies of their Land of Canaan. Yes, karl marx born a Jew. Influenced so many in Russia. The Russians that immigrated here after the Communist revolution came here with the intent of changing America. Some came for opportunity but so many saw America as Russia was before the Bolsheviks and that was under centuries control of the Romanovs and the Russian Orthodox Church influence.

Sadly, the devil can hold sway over Jews, Christians, Muslims, Hindus, and anyone else. If they allow it.

The outsider instigators aren't the only commie players in this. Many of the professors are also Communists.
Yuri warned us, the first move would be the infiltration of our education system.
They've accomplished that.
When were you in college?

Sadly, the devil can hold sway over Jews, Christians, Muslims, Hindus, and anyone else. If they allow it.
But by the mercy of the Lord go I. Yes, enslavement (we call it addiction now) is something we all struggle with.

8onzwg.jpg

Forum List

Back