I Have A Legit Question To Leftists

Why do you call us crybabies/whiners when all you do is attack us for believing,.. rather knowing this election was stolen when we're not even bothering you? It seems like to the point of obsession with trying to troll us to me. With the except few of Coyote, Slade3200, and maybe some other people on here.
I assumed your OP would just be “what gender do you identify as”?

Don’t give Slade3200 too much credit. He is a leftist at heart. He he

Why do you call us crybabies/whiners when all you do is attack us for believing,.. rather knowing this election was stolen when we're not even bothering you? It seems like to the point of obsession with trying to troll us to me. With the except few of Coyote, Slade3200, and maybe some other people on here.
You are probably right that it is a total waste of time to bother with deluded fools like you.

Oh and btw,.. nothing is meant to be personal between us,.. but let me direct your attention to the screen.

I realize it’s not personal ;). One video of a group chanting hardly reflects the world.

Here are some examples of another view….

BE41EDAE-39D7-43D8-9712-6CFC248E8DBF.jpeg9418C72F-86AC-4B09-9330-B2F62626040D.jpeg

Meanwhile, as far as Biden is viewed….

Seems to me it would take hundreds of people in every city in order to pull off any sort of significant election fraud, and it would get out.
I don't see how that many people could be able to keep it a secret?

I realize it’s not personal ;). One video of a group chanting hardly reflects the world.

Here are some examples of another view….

View attachment 556759View attachment 556760

Meanwhile, as far as Biden is viewed….

I can see what you mean with the hate for Trump (although you never had any hate songs or entire stadiums chanting fuck Joe Biden) but this poll must have been towards dead people because I've only seen a Biden sign once or twice during the whole entire time of the election period and even fewer people I know support him now. There's this one flag down at the end of our street that says Biden though,.. or rather that he is an asshole. :auiqs.jpg:

I can see what you mean with the hate for Trump (although you never had any hate songs or entire stadiums chanting fuck Joe Biden) but this poll must have been towards dead people because I've only seen a Biden sign once or twice during the whole entire time of the election period and even fewer people I know support him now. There's this one flag down at the end of our street that says Biden though,.. or rather that he is an asshole. :auiqs.jpg:
Political signs vary according to where you live. They don’t necessarily predict tbe outcome of an election or how much a candidate is liked nationally. Biden is boring, bit I am fine with boring. It makes me laugh when people try to pretend he has a cult following :lol:

By tbe way, there are plenty of hate songs about Trump, Google “hate Trump songs”.

Since the right has decided to engage in a war on democracy you should expect some push-back.
Excuse me? I didn’t get that…. To busy wondering how and why ever $600 plus transaction I make is going to be tracked by the ones who are for Democracy.

No, in fair elections people get to vote for who they want.

Let me explain.

Negative voting.

Negative voting is when people don't vote FOR who they want to represent them, it's when they vote AGAINST someone (by voting for their opponent).

Germany shows this very clearly as a thing.

In Germany they vote twice. Once with FPTP (the US system) and once with PR. The make up of the Bundestag depends on both. PR decides the percentages of seats, and FPTP causes problems by forcing there to be more or less seats. 2017 was 709 seats, 2021 is 736 seats because parties got more FPTP seats than PR seats.

Anyway, not so important that. What is important is this.

The CDU/CSU (equivalent of the Republicans) got 28.5% of the votes with FPTP and they got 24.1% of the votes with PR.

This means 4.7%% of people who voted for the CDU in FPTP didn't want to vote for the CDU/CSU in PR. This means they voted NEGATIVELY in the FPTP part.

The SPD (equivalent of the Democrats) got 26.4% of the vote with FPTP and 25.7% of the vote with PR, which means 0.7% voted negatively in FPTP elections.

The smaller parties did better with PR than FPTP though. They LOSE votes in FPTP because a third party vote is "a wasted vote" (though isn't really in Germany, because PR decides the ultimate make up, but still, the smaller parties are much less likely to win seats with FPTP).

A comparison with UKIP (UK) and the AfD (Germany) shows that both managed to get 12.6% of the vote (2015 and 2017 respectively). UKIP (using FPTP) got one seats. The AfD (using PR) got 90 seats. Spot the difference.

So, FPTP isn't a fair election.

Let's go to the US presidential election to explain how this functions in the US.

California was the LARGEST Republican state in the 2020 election. More Californians voted for Trump than any other people from any other state. And yet Trump received ZERO EC votes.

Essentially 6 million Californians got denied a say in who their president was.

We could look at the list of states that don't have a say because their state is so far to one side or the other.

But then there are only two parties that actually stand a chance anyway. Libertarians end up voting Republican because Libertarians will never win anything.

Had all those Libertarian votes gone to Trump, he'd have won Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin, that's 37 EC votes, that'd have put Trump on 269 and Biden on 269. You see the difference here. The people did not decide this. The SYSTEM decided this.

Had people been free to vote for their preferred choice without fearing, without voting negatively, both Biden and Trump would have lost loads of votes.

When was the last time a non-Rep/Dem won a state. 1968 with George Wallace winning five states.

Are you going to reply to this post I sent you?

Excuse me? I didn’t get that…. To busy wondering how and why ever $600 plus transaction I make is going to be tracked by the ones who are for Democracy.
What are you even talking about? Do you have a bee in your bonnet on some matter unrelated to the topic?

Forum List

Back