I dont give 2 craps about polls but... dang

I didn't come here till this afternoon. I was busy with work all morning. Why? Yea, I fuck around here too much. That's why when I turn 62, I'm not going to give up this job. It pays too well and is too easy. If it were 5 days a week 9 hours in the office I'd retire at 62 but it's work from anywhere and not really all that hard or stressful.

You're just mad because I pointed out that having a physical job rarely means making a lot of money. I think it's funny you made that argument. "Sealy, you couldn't do my job carrying mail because you have to be in great shape"

Let's assume that's true. That does not mean you should be paid handsomely. Most of the shittiest paying jobs are back breaking and dirty. I couldn't do those jobs either. They still only pay $10 hr.

Let me explain to you how much you would make if you didn't work for the government. You'd be an over worked and under paid UPS or Fed Ex driver. And I believe UPS is in a union. So you'd again, be in a union job. Isn't that interesting?
under paid UPS driver?.....they made more money than i was making by 3 bucks an hour when i was working....i can imagine what it is now....

His opinion means more than yours or mine.
He is given a soapbox of Prog propaganda that people pay for to watch movies. With in this age are Prog dominated. And Deplorables are shit on for decades. People who are good in front of the camera does not mean they are great. Survival is a lot different. And the funny thing is that these people will see a lot of people killed following them. We are all stupid. The inner-city residents watching their stores of convenience destroyed and still wearing their heritage on their sleeves are one of the stupidest people in history. And they will vote the same. When the money runs out it will be nasty.

I never pay any attention to polls. For good reason. But damn! lolz RFK beating trump and biden in favorability?
:lol:

Not surprised. Put the Menendez brothers in the poll and they would likely outpace all three.
What’s sad is…despite the absolute shit-show that is the duopoly, the LibTarian Party still can’t sell their shitty platform.
All the hippies have to do is polish out a few issues…but they can’t/won’t.

I never pay any attention to polls. For good reason. But damn! lolz RFK beating trump and biden in favorability?
:lol:
It won't last long. If he continues to be admired more, the Democrat machine will rev up to attack him with all sorts of exaggerated or made up crimes, women will come out of the woodwork to accuse him, he will be reported to have said the 'n' word or some other racial infraction. And all the Republicans have to do to reduce favorability on their side is honestly report his position and track record on things. He has some good ideas like closing the border but he is far left on most issues. The Democrats can't report that without making themselves look equally bad but the GOP sure can. And I hope they do if he is cutting into their territory.

I wouldn't vote for him, but I do see why people like him better than the others.

Also, I don't think any other candidates surfed with the legendary Kelly Slater. :D

What’s sad is…despite the absolute shit-show that is the duopoly, the LibTarian Party still can’t sell their shitty platform.
All the hippies have to do is polish out a few issues…but they can’t/won’t.
The libertarian party is shit. I agree

It won't last long. If he continues to be admired more, the Democrat machine will rev up to attack him with all sorts of exaggerated or made up crimes, women will come out of the woodwork to accuse him, he will be reported to have said the 'n' word or some other racial infraction. And all the Republicans have to do to reduce favorability on their side is honestly report his position and track record on things. He has some good ideas like closing the border but he is far left on most issues. The Democrats can't report that without making themselves look equally bad but the GOP sure can. And I hope they do if he is cutting into their territory.
Agreed

I know..... I'm sure they're lining up the bimbals right now.

The libertarian party is shit. I agree
This has to do with the BAR ASSOCIATION.

All the judges and lawyers are clients of the two main parties. . . political power of the party system flows from the lawyers and the bankers.

Third parties can't be a thing until bankers and lawyers become a part of them, and that?

Is a career killer.

This has to do with the BAR ASSOCIATION.

All the judges and lawyers are clients of the two main parties. . . political power of the party system flows from the lawyers and the bankers.

Third parties can't be a thing until bankers and lawyers become a part of them, and that?

Is a career killer.
I mean the party itself, but I do agree. They elect jokes. They are a joke.

If he continues to be admired more, the Democrat machine will rev up to attack him with all sorts of exaggerated or made up crimes
When the administration made him pay for his own security, but considered giving Nikki Haley security, when she did not have eve half as much interest or as many threat, this was the first way it attempted to drain his resources.

And it has, slowly been using lawfare, in a like manner that it has used against Trump. He has spoken on it already.

The frivolous lawsuits have started, in an attempt to make him spend campaign resources on lawyers.

DNC files complaint over RFK Jr. super PAC's efforts to put him on state ballots​

The complaint alleges that the super PAC's signature-gathering efforts for Kennedy in key states amounts to an illegal contribution.

. . . and DNC organizations will do anything and everything, to block ballot access, while in the MSM give lip service how they "love," democracy, and want every voice to be heard. :rolleyes:

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. suing Lt. Gov. Henderson for 'unconstitutional early filing deadline'​

I mean the party itself, but I do agree. They elect jokes. They are a joke.
It starts in the schools, elementary, junior high and high school, and then university. Society gives no legitimacy to any party or ideology other than the two main ones. . . again, it is a career killer.

Only the outcasts gravitate to them, when they have been black balled from their respective professional organizations for whatever reason. . usually for not playing along with, legalized corruption. IN the end, it is ALL a pyramid scheme.

wink wink, nod nod, know whadda mean.

Forum List

Back