I dont give 2 craps about polls but... dang

All I know is that Dims in PA got a stroke victim who could not complete a sentence into office, as well as a literal dead man.

Don't know how you kids are doing this, but hey, you own the election booths however you are doing it.

PA will definitely go to Biden with all the shenanigans that go on there

Ridiculous and blatant cheating and corruption.
No links? Let me look into it and see if you are fos or not.

RFK Jr. reveals why he thinks Biden is a bigger threat than Trump​

478,029 views Apr 2, 2024

8lept6.jpg

Up to 23 pages now! :shok:

RFK Jr for president

As for Fetterman, just google when he was campaigning. He could not finish a sentence, and also could not understand what was even being said.

You don't believe 85% of voters voted for the guy?

Democrat Anthony “Tony” DeLuca, Pennsylvania’s longest-serving state representative, was the choice in more than 85% of votes cast.

By the time of his death it was too late to change the ballot or put forth another candidate for his seat. While his opponent, Green candidate Queonia “Zarah” Livingston, accounted for more than 14% of the vote, DeLuca’s victory has triggered a special election that will be held on a later date.

Clearly no one wanted the Green Candidate or the Republican running for the seat. And it was too late for the 2nd choice Democrat to get his name on the ballot.

Thank you for the link. All you are showing me is Republicans are so bad to people in your area, they can't even beat a dead guy. Republican wasn't even number 2. Green party was. Now they will have a special election. Probably why the people voted for the dead guy. They didn't want a Green or Republican to win. See? Simple explanation.

Did you hear what Bill Maher said about Trump?

“We handed out 4 trillion dollars of free money, 280 billion of which was just flat-out stolen in what the AP called ‘the greatest grift in US history’ and which started an inflationary spiral that we now blame on Biden. So we’re gonna bring back Trump?! The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check?!”

The CARES Act, is a $2.2 trillion economic stimulus bill signed into law by President Donald Trump on March 27, 2020

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

RFK Jr. is a joke.
Maher means nothing. His past as a shill is his conviction.

RFK Jr. reveals why he thinks Biden is a bigger threat than Trump​

478,029 views Apr 2, 2024

8lept6.jpg

Up to 23 pages now! :shok:

RFK Jr for president

Remember RFJ Jr. is a conspiracy theorist known for saying wild crazy stupid things.

And btw, Kennedy is falsely blaming Biden because twitter deleted his posts where he was spreading lies and false information about the pandemic.

RFK also said one thing that's right.

"I think, you know, what President Trump said about, you know, questioning the election and, you know, to the extent that he engaged in an effort to overthrow that, of course that's a threat to democracy.

As for Fetterman, just google when he was campaigning. He could not finish a sentence, and also could not understand what was even being said.
No question that the most corrupt election is in Pennsylvania. The Dems will do whatever is necessary to tip the column to Biden, effectively suppressing the vote of their own constituents.

Better to focus efforts on states that haven’t mastered their ballot box stuffing and other shenanigans as well as PA.

Is it favorability, such as personality or likeability? Means nothing, really. He’s a liberal, with liberal positions, and has no appeal to conservatives. He does present a real to Biden, which is why leftists are smearing him and why Biden won’t give him SS protection.
Actually, he did have, quite an appeal to the right, before he picked his uber liberal VP pick.

A lot of them have since decided to go back to Trump. . . or they are thinking seriously of it.

I went to go read their reaction here;

Right? Like when he said the covid shot would stop transmission?
Hey, we made a lot of mistakes. Bill Maher agrees with you

“I get it that we didn’t know exactly what was happening at the beginning of COVID and some mistakes were inevitable,” Maher said to his audience. “But four years on, I’m tired of hearing ‘Well, we didn’t know.’ No, we didn’t. But some people guessed better than others. And the people who got it wrong don’t seem to want to acknowledge that now.”

“Some people said closing schools for so long was pointless and would cause much worse collateral damage to kids and they were right,” he added.

Maher also put The Daily Beast on blast for calling him out in 2021 for his support of the Wuhan lab leak theory. The headline read “Bill Maher pushes Steve Bannon Wuhan lab conspiracy theory,” which was something, he noted, that was “typical of the mainstream media at the time.”

“Of course, it wasn’t a conspiracy theory, and it wasn’t owned by Steve Bannon. And now everyone, including the Biden administration, admits there’s at least a 50-50 chance that the virus could have begun in the lab in Wuhan that was doing gain-of-function research on that virus, duh! But I don’t see a lot of retractions being printed,” said Maher.

Maher means nothing. His past as a shill is his conviction.

I believe you agree with everything he said last week except the very end.

“I get it that we didn’t know exactly what was happening at the beginning of COVID and some mistakes were inevitable,” Maher said to his audience. “But four years on, I’m tired of hearing ‘Well, we didn’t know.’ No, we didn’t. But some people guessed better than others. And the people who got it wrong don’t seem to want to acknowledge that now.”

“Some people said closing schools for so long was pointless and would cause much worse collateral damage to kids and they were right,” he added.

Maher also put The Daily Beast on blast for calling him out in 2021 for his support of the Wuhan lab leak theory. The headline read “Bill Maher pushes Steve Bannon Wuhan lab conspiracy theory,” which was something, he noted, that was “typical of the mainstream media at the time.”

“Of course, it wasn’t a conspiracy theory, and it wasn’t owned by Steve Bannon. And now everyone, including the Biden administration, admits there’s at least a 50-50 chance that the virus could have begun in the lab in Wuhan that was doing gain-of-function research on that virus, duh! But I don’t see a lot of retractions being printed,” said Maher.

The HBO host then ridiculed the initial claim that natural immunity was inferior to the COVID vaccine and highlighted several pandemic overreactions such as washing the mail and using glory holes for sex.

“For two years we had to get a nostril f**ked every time we left the house!” he exclaimed, before criticizing the idea of wearing masks at the beach.

“Because the last thing you would want to do when a disease is afoot is get fresh air and sunshine and vitamin D,” Maher said sarcastically. “No, much better to stay locked up, stressed out, and day drinking.”

“Yes, some very bad ideas were embraced as the conventional wisdom, ideas that haven’t aged well. And a lot of its dissenting opinions that were suppressed and ridiculed at the time have proven to be correct,” added the HBO host. “Maybe that’s why the powers that be never wanted a COVID commission. Why not? We love commissions! The Warren Commission, the AIDS Commission, 911 Commission. The NFL even had an ‘Is ramming your head into another guy’s head bad for heads?’ Commission.”

“So where’s the COVID commission? Because it seems to me we haven’t learned a thing. Maybe the number one lesson from the pandemic was the need for proper air ventilation, second was never go on a Zoom with Jeffrey Toobin,” he quipped.

“But if there’s been a big national to retrofit buildings, I missed it. Gain of function research is still going on in labs. We’re still torturing animals by raising our food in conditions ideal for viruses to make the leap to humans.

“We handed out 4 trillion dollars of free money, 280 billion of which was just flat-out stolen in what the AP called ‘the greatest grift in US history’ and which started an inflationary spiral that we now blame on Biden. So we’re gonna bring back Trump?! The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check?!”

“Talk about not learning anything,” Maher concluded.

Hey, we made a lot of mistakes. Bill Maher agrees with you

Yeah, yall always say a bunch of shit without any facts.
Fact is, yall consider everything a conspiracy if the govt says to.

Right? Like when he said the covid shot would stop transmission?
You mean, "wouldn't," and yes, he was correct.

Everything he wrote in this;

1712337278272.png

Was ostensibly correct and the regulatory agencies have yet to be held to account.

The main problem? Is his VP does not recognize that the EPA and NASA are doing the same sort of funny stuff vis-à-vis the climate change narrative. RFJjr. had once commented that this too, was a problem, but. . that all sort of went out the window for the sake of electoral politics and the need for funding.

You mean, "wouldn't," and yes, he was correct.

Everything he wrote in this;

View attachment 927591

Was ostensibly correct and the regulatory agencies have yet to be held to account.

The main problem? Is his VP does not recognize that the EPA and NASA are doing the same sort of funny stuff vis-à-vis the climate change narrative. RFJjr. had once commented that this too, was a problem, but. . that all sort of went out the window for the sake of electoral politics and the need for funding.
Naw man. I was implying sealy and his ilk have their own conspiracies.

Actually, he did have, quite an appeal to the right, before he picked his uber liberal VP pick.

A lot of them have since decided to go back to Trump. . . or they are thinking seriously of it.

I went to go read their reaction here;

RFK is a smart man. He knew what he was doing when he picked the Uber-leftist. He saw that he might drain as many votes from Trump as from Biden, and his intent is to keep Biden from winning. He himself explained why Biden is the bigger threat to democracy, and wants him out: hence, he selected the radical leftist.

Forum List

Back