I dont give 2 craps about polls but... dang

1711663855233-png.923795

All I know is that Dims in PA got a stroke victim who could not complete a sentence into office, as well as a literal dead man.

Don't know how you kids are doing this, but hey, you own the election booths however you are doing it.

PA will definitely go to Biden with all the shenanigans that go on there

Ridiculous and blatant cheating and corruption.

Forget about cheating without any proof. Let's talk about you guys for a second. Do you even vet your candidates?

1712337739982.png
W

Third party candidates are like a backup quarterback when the starter is playing bad you love the backup but when he gets in the game with a few exceptions you find out quickly why he’s a backup.
Like Brock Purdy? 3rd stringer

I was simply showing you, that you guys have your own conspiracies. So your disingenuous outrage over RFK is just that. Disingenuous.
Both sides are the same. . . he even admitted it in post #2

And this is why you shouldn't believe polls.

If polls tell partisans something they want to bleev, they will pay attention, and if not?

iu

Like Brock Purdy? 3rd stringer

I think you can put almost any QB into that system and they'll do well.

There was another team they were talking about the other day they said that team doesn't need to draft a QB because of the system and players they have. So they can go after other pieces they need.

I can't remember the team they were talking about but they were talking about who's going to take McCarthy or the guy who won the Heisman.

Five QBs in top six!​

Was it Denver? They need a QB but I think they said in Sean Payton's team he doesn't have to waist his first pick on a QB.

I say fire everyone in fed office. Put the entire nation puts name on small piece of paper. Throw darts to decide who gets in office, and say Fix this shit.

Did you hear what Bill Maher said about Trump?

“We handed out 4 trillion dollars of free money, 280 billion of which was just flat-out stolen in what the AP called ‘the greatest grift in US history’ and which started an inflationary spiral that we now blame on Biden. So we’re gonna bring back Trump?! The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check?!”

The CARES Act, is a $2.2 trillion economic stimulus bill signed into law by President Donald Trump on March 27, 2020

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

RFK Jr. is a joke.
watch what you say bobo.....Jr might be the leader of the revolution....

We will elect John John the Port O Let Man.

He can't Weld.
He can't Fit.

But you can bet your ass he knows his shit.

Mike Johnson has had several hearings on Hunter Biden. He was also involved in the attempted coup. But I haven't heard of one hearing Mike Johnson has held regarding ballot harvesting. That tells me your claims of ballot harvesters is a joke.

And btw, what's wrong with going around getting people to vote? Both sides do it. We just get out the vote better than you. The only two times we didn't was Gore and Hillary. Hillary thought she had Trump beat. Had she campaigned in the 5 swing states she lost, she would have won 1 of them, which is all she needed.

On paper it looks like Trump trounced Hillary but he barely beat her, in all 5 swing states. Almost impossible but he pulled it off. After 4 years of bad behavior, and an opponent who's an encumbent and better than Gore/Hillary, Trump can't win.

WE liberals will make sure of it. Abortion. Shit, we may even win Florida this time.
bobo do you work or are you on your computer all day?......

If Don and Joe died on Nov 1 both of them would still get more votes than RFK Jr.
Tis true only because he could not not get on the ballots.

As a fun lil 'what if..' say Biden and Trump both stroke out today...who would be on the ballot in Nov.?

RFK JR.?

DeSantis?
vs
Abbot?

Newsome?
vs
Harris?

..or a player to be named later?

Forum List

Back