I dont give 2 craps about polls but... dang

bobo do you work or are you on your computer all day?......

I didn't come here till this afternoon. I was busy with work all morning. Why? Yea, I fuck around here too much. That's why when I turn 62, I'm not going to give up this job. It pays too well and is too easy. If it were 5 days a week 9 hours in the office I'd retire at 62 but it's work from anywhere and not really all that hard or stressful.

You're just mad because I pointed out that having a physical job rarely means making a lot of money. I think it's funny you made that argument. "Sealy, you couldn't do my job carrying mail because you have to be in great shape"

Let's assume that's true. That does not mean you should be paid handsomely. Most of the shittiest paying jobs are back breaking and dirty. I couldn't do those jobs either. They still only pay $10 hr.

Let me explain to you how much you would make if you didn't work for the government. You'd be an over worked and under paid UPS or Fed Ex driver. And I believe UPS is in a union. So you'd again, be in a union job. Isn't that interesting?

Tis true only because he could not not get on the ballots.

As a fun lil 'what if..' say Biden and Trump both stroke out today...who would be on the ballot in Nov.?

RFK JR.?

DeSantis?
vs
Abbot?

Newsome?
vs
Harris?

..or a player to be named later?
Nikki V Kamala and because of abortion, Kamala wins

And this is why you shouldn't believe polls.

U.S. Employers Added Robust 303,000 Jobs In March In Sign Of Economic Strength​

Until they revise it down as they always do under this administration.

Nah. Hes your man. Go team Dem. Vote RFK

July last year

JFK's only grandson, Jack Schlossberg, is speaking out against his cousin RFK JR.

He called RFK Jr.'s candidacy an embarrassment and a vanity project. "I've listened to him. I know him. I have no idea why anyone thinks he should be president."

He also accused RFK Jr. of "trading in on Camelot, celebrity, conspiracy theories, and conflict for personal gain and fame."

In the same clip, Schlossberg offered a full-throated endorsement of President Joe Biden, who will be up against RFK Jr. in the Democratic primary.

Immigration has increased the size of the job market​

The 303,000 jobs added in March brings up the 2024 average to 276,333 jobs per month. That's more than what was seen last year (average of 251,000 jobs) and well above pre-pandemic averages (183,000 from 2010-2019; 125,000 jobs from 1939-2019).
It does bring up the question: How much of this growth is sustainable?
Prior to the pandemic, it was thought that adding between 60,000 and 100,000 jobs each month would be enough to keep up with population growth (and account for the rising Boomer retirements).
However, a report last month from the Brookings Institution speculated that the sustainable employment growth range should be much higher — to the tune of 160,000 and 200,000 jobs per month.
“Thanks to stronger immigration flows, the economy’s capacity has been increased,” Greg Daco, chief economist at EY-Parthenon, told CNN.

Or sometimes, like in February, the numbers are better than expected

February 2024 jobs report: 275,000 jobs added, higher than forecast​

March 11, 2024

The U.S. economy added 275,000 jobs in February, signaling a still strong labor market.

Immigration has increased the size of the job market​

The 303,000 jobs added in March brings up the 2024 average to 276,333 jobs per month. That's more than what was seen last year (average of 251,000 jobs) and well above pre-pandemic averages (183,000 from 2010-2019; 125,000 jobs from 1939-2019).
It does bring up the question: How much of this growth is sustainable?
Prior to the pandemic, it was thought that adding between 60,000 and 100,000 jobs each month would be enough to keep up with population growth (and account for the rising Boomer retirements).
However, a report last month from the Brookings Institution speculated that the sustainable employment growth range should be much higher — to the tune of 160,000 and 200,000 jobs per month.
“Thanks to stronger immigration flows, the economy’s capacity has been increased,” Greg Daco, chief economist at EY-Parthenon, told CNN.

The brookings Institute is propaganda, sloppy at that

What are our conspiracies?
8lpgns.jpg

JFK jr was a heroine addict

To be fair? He was addicted to both. :shok:

1711704789902-png.924011

🤔

And this is why you shouldn't believe polls.
You have the choice, to deny reality all you like.
. . . or don't.

But the FACT is, Biden's divisive M.E. policy in his own party, and RFKjr.s candidacy, is the precise reason that he is behind in all but one of the battle ground states in the national meta-polling.

It matters very little if he pulls Trump supporters at this point, IMO.

Mar 28, 2024

Apr 1, 2024
1712119753285-png.926435

Mar 31, 2024
1712120983477-png.926456

These state predictions take into account RFKjr., when possible. Though, it is important to note, he is not yet on the ballot in the majority of states. This is a primary reason he has already announce a VP, as that is a requirement for ballot access in many states.

2024 Election Map Based On the Latest Poll

Forum List

Back