How to take down the your own country in under 2 years.

Obama spied on the Trump campaign.
And Dr Anthony Fauci has been lying to the world since the beginning of the covid-19 outbreak (to this day)

These are well-documented facts not conspiracy theories.
Carry on with the rest of your idiotic statement… “people died” and I am personally complicit for defending them. That’s where your bullshit comes out.

Yup and the entire world acted in similar ways for public safety and now we are dealing with the economic impact. All happened well before Biden took over while Trump was still Prez
The entire world acted that way to take as many rights as they could from supposedly free people. Globalism is real and relentless. You only see what you are told to see.

The entire world acted that way to take as many rights as they could from supposedly free people. Globalism is real and relentless. You only see what you are told to see.
I don’t believe you. See that’s me not seeing what you’re trying to tell me to see.

Your points are way too easy to counter. Do better

I don’t believe you. See that’s me not seeing what you’re trying to tell me to see.

Your points are way too easy to counter. Do better
You have not countered shit. Why you think what you say means anything is due to your ego, not your knowledge.

The fact we are no longer energy independent proves it. Dumbass.
OK. Retard. Prove it. Prove that the US is no longer energy independent. Go bring me a non-retard source to prove it.

I'll bet one more time, you won't. Why? Because you are a retard.

Retards like their orange douchebag are big on bombast, small on proof. Hey, prove me wrong. Go.

Stopping oil production has killed us.
Last week the US produce about 12 million barrels of oil every day.

We have never stopped producing oil since that first well was drilled......

In fact the recent slow down was due to the pandemic under Trumpybears regime. The cuts Trump urged on world producers came so late that they hindered the recovery and created the high inflation rates we've seen since the recovery started.

OK. Retard. Prove it. Prove that the US is no longer energy independent. Go bring me a non-retard source to prove it.

I'll bet one more time, you won't. Why? Because you are a retard.

Retards like their orange douchebag are big on bombast, small on proof. Hey, prove me wrong. Go.
Are we buying oil? Yes we are. That proves it you fucking idiot. If I were you I would change my screen name.

I see, you're schizophrenic.
There is nothing more Schizophrenic than believing in the fairy tale of Global Warming.

"The Planet has a Fever and People are The Virus"
Al Gore

If you love the planet, quit exhaling CO2.

You'd make the Sustainable Development People at The UN very happy by depopulating the Earth, - 1.

Why are all you Nazis either suicidal or homicidal?

Really? Biden has stopped oil production? Let's see if you or the other retards can back it up.

Since you are a retard, I am guessing you won't be back or only to make a non sequitur comment. But hey, prove me wrong. Go.
It is comical that they keep parroting such a ridiculous assertion

Carry on with the rest of your idiotic statement… “people died” and I am personally complicit for defending them. That’s where your bullshit comes out.
How do you feel about Obama and Fauci murdering Millions of people with a BIOWEAPON for The Glory of The 4th Globalist Reich, Comrade?

You have not countered shit. Why you think what you say means anything is due to your ego, not your knowledge.
Well you said that I only see what I’m told to see. And then I countered doing the exact opposite. Im not saying it matters, it just is what it is. You’re trying too hard to make insults And you’re far too often say things that are easily proven wrong

It is comical that they keep parroting such a ridiculous assertion
Yup, all we have to do is challenge them. They usually don't come back or they get reduced to spouting garbage that has nothing to do with the original assertion.

Are we buying oil? Yes we are. That proves it you fucking idiot. If I were you I would change my screen name.
Retard. We have always bought oil. Even when your orange douchebag was in power. Prove me wrong. Go.

There is nothing more Schizophrenic than believing in the fairy tale of Global Warming.

"The Planet has a Fever and People are The Virus"
Al Gore

If you love the planet, quit exhaling CO2.

You'd make the Sustainable Development People at The UN very happy by depopulating the Earth, - 1.

Why are all you Nazis either suicidal or homicidal?
Why are you a freak that talks shit while praising the Lord?

Let me guess you think under Trump-n-berry we didn't have to buy millions of barrels of oil every single day?

Wow you really are ignorant of what energy independence means aren't you?

Not entirely.
The US has very little oil compared to the big sources, and we use it faster than anyone, so that means we will run out first, unless we conserve our own and use foreign oil now. We need to save our oil for later, when it is going to cost over 10 times as much, compared to now.

This is more than enuff bullshit to cover 40 acres at least 3x over!! :cow: :spinner:

By not jumping on unverified conspiracy theories I’m defending them?! Ok buddy! 👎

I am not looking back to see that the "Obama spied" is all about, but clearly Fauci lied and then people died because of that.

When there is a pandemic, there are 2 possible main choices of strategies.

One is if the pandemic is very lethal, like Ebola, you do a full quarantine, with contract tracing, etc., and you stop it as quickly as possible, by starving it of ANY possible hosts.
That is very expensive however, so if not very lethal, you don't want to do that.

Instead, if it is not very lethal, you want to end it as quickly as possible, with herd immunity.
If you already have a vaccine, that can help create herd immunity.
But you NEVER want to just "flatten the curve", as that prevents herd immunity, and makes the epidemic last longer, killing the greatest number of people possible.
And you can NOT wait for a vaccine to be developed, 2 years later.
That also takes too long, allows too much spread, and kills way too many people.
The actual best strategy is to deliberately infect those who are most likely to survive, and quarantine those more likely to die.
We could have ended covid in 2 months that way.
It is how General Washington ended the smallpox threat in 1777, with the Continental Army.
It is called "variolation", deliberate infection, in order to achieve herd immunity as quickly as possible and put an end to the epidemic as quickly as possible.
That has the smallest death toll.
There is no way to have a smaller death toll.
Flattening the curve increases the death toll over time, not decrease it.

Yet, Fauci had no position of power like Trump did.

Wrong.
I do not like Trump, but clearly he was the one who had it correct, and was over ridden by Fauci, who had it all wrong.
Trump wanted full quarantine, which the courts prevented because there were US citizens abroad who did not want to be quarantines upon return.
Once full quarantine was impossible, Trump wanted to accelerate spread to end it with herd immunity, and it was Fauci who instead forced the nation into the worst possible strategy, of "flattening the curve".
Flatten the curve kills the most, prevents termination, and is the most ignorant or deliberate murder anyone could possibly do.
I suspect he did it in order to gain the $60 billion in profits Moderna and Pfizer made.
But there is no way to prove that.

Let me guess you think under Trump-n-berry we didn't have to buy millions of barrels of oil every single day?

Wow you really are ignorant of what energy independence means aren't you?

Buying foreign oil is a good thing when prices are low, since they will eventually become much higher, world wide.
It was the bribing and arming of the Ukraine that doubled the world price of oil and gas, and that was deliberate and extra.
Biden should not have started the war in the Ukraine, and yet clearly he did.
Without those trillions in Javelin and Stinger missiles, Zelensky would never have tried to join NATO.

Forum List

Back