How to take down the your own country in under 2 years.

Well you said that I only see what I’m told to see. And then I countered doing the exact opposite. Im not saying it matters, it just is what it is. You’re trying too hard to make insults And you’re far too often say things that are easily proven wrong
It is not hard to insult you.

Let me guess you think under Trump-n-berry we didn't have to buy millions of barrels of oil every single day?

Wow you really are ignorant of what energy independence means aren't you?
Biden is releasing that much oil from our oil reserves daily.

Happy to say it yet again. You will not understand this.
  • If you think something happened, investigate.
  • If investigation involves searches, then get a warrant and search.
  • If you find something, prosecute.
  • If they're found guilty, nail them good.
  • If anyone helped them, nail them too, including family.
I don't care about their party affiliation. Country over party or ideology or anything else.

Too bad Trumpsters won't agree with the above.
Not one Democrat has condemned the raid on Mar-A-Lago. Because they know if you're honest like Tulsi Gabbard or Dennis Kucinich or Russ Feingold they destroy you or run you off. Ralph Nader, Jimmy Dore, Julian Assange , Joe Rogan the list goes on......

MSNBC got rid of Ed Schultz for covering Bernie Sanders during the 2015 primaries.

It's a great idea if you believe in Global Warming, and believe in The UN's Sustainable Development Plan which includes massive depopulation.\

"The Planet has a Fever and People are The Virus."
Al Gore
Good quote but I’d say that people are more like a parasite

Not one Democrat has condemned the raid on Mar-A-Lago. Because they know if you're honest like Tulsi Gabbard or Dennis Kucinich or Russ Feingold they destroy you or run you off. Ralph Nader, Jimmy Dore, Julian Assange , Joe Rogan the list goes on......

MSNBC got rid of Ed Schultz for covering Bernie Sanders during the 2015 primaries.
LOL The orange loser hides away classified documents and lies about it - prompting an FBI search and we should condemn the FBI?

Whatever happened to the old GOP talk about personal responsibility? Law and Order blah blah?

And you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously. :itsok:

A warrant was issued and executed. As it anticipated, it yielded important documents that did not belong there.

Nothing to condemn. Unless a lawful search is threatening in some way.

I would. If a warrant is issued, there ya go.

I'm not like you. Thankfully.
The whole Democratic Party the intelligence agencies and the entire mainstream media with the exception of a couple of Fox shows all the propaganda is against Trump and that doesn't bother you or make you the least bit suspicious that there must be some underlying reason besides his bad hair and the way he talks.

If you were like me you wouldn't be sitting here continually lying.

The whole Democratic Party the intelligence agencies and the entire mainstream media with the exception of a couple of Fox shows all the propaganda is against Trump and that doesn't bother you or make you the least bit suspicious that there must be some underlying reason besides his bad hair and the way he talks.

If you were like me you wouldn't be sitting here continually lying.
Yes, it's far more than that.

You're free to point out any lies I make. I won't hold my breath. Helpful hint: A person isn't lying just because their opinion isn't just like yours.

Forum List

Back