A legal immigrant offers free airplane tickets to anyone who claims to hate the U.S., if they promise to move to the communist or Sharia country...

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
A legal immigrant offers free airplane tickets to anyone who claims to hate the U.S., if they promise to move to the communist or Sharia country they claim to love, and never come back.

Even if 10 million people were to see this, I doubt she'll have any takers.

So that means anti government whites can buy a ticket?

I resemble that remark lol. The tickets are free, if you adhere to the rules. But you have to pay to ship your household items to Vietnam (my Communist pick).
Those who are anti government don't like America. So...

Don't try to project your race baiting commie crap on me. I've actually read the Constitution, you should try it, it's not really that long.

Whites invented race baiting boy, so then you are the race baiter. I've read the constitution and you don't like it. The first Amendment exists there and that means people have the right to say they hate America. What they don't have the right to do is hate America so much they try to stage an insurrection or support the people who did. So if you support Trump, go get the tcket.

Whites invented race baiting boy, so then you are the race baiter. I've read the constitution and you don't like it. The first Amendment exists there and that means people have the right to say they hate America. What they don't have the right to do is hate America so much they try to stage an insurrection or support the people who did. So if you support Trump, go get the tcket.

Trump had nothing to do with the riot. You just proved yourself an ignorant shill for the LSM and commiecrats by repeating their talking points and propaganda. Good job, boi, enjoy the plantation.

Forum List

Back