Majority of Americans wrongly believe US is in recession – and most blame Biden

Can't you just use your own words... people on the lower pay scale ere largely deemed to be essential workers and can't take time off... in fact they did overtime to cover for those who ere sick... look at all the nonsense you posted to try and prove to me the economy is strong...
If it takes that much shit its usually bull shit... I can prove to you the economy and inflation are hurting people just by taking you shopping... and to food lines and homeless encampments... and the unemployment office and to Biden's own office which knows people can't repay their student loans in an economy like this....
This whole thread is about people being ignorant on the economy. Hours worked is a point and time and currently hours are near lows with high employment meaning people dont need the hours and that salaries are high.

The economy is much much much much much better than people give it credit for. That is this thread. The fact that people are making more money than ever and finding out that they are paying more for a cheeseburger is just whining. If people were serious about it they’d vote for policies that helped with inequity. They aren’t serious. They are more concerned about who is on a bud light can.

IMG_0760.jpeg

I expect the government to do their constitutional duties.

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, ensure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
Which of those do you feel are not met and why?

This whole thread is about people being ignorant on the economy. Hours worked is a point and time and currently hours are near lows with high employment meaning people dont need the hours and that salaries are high.

The economy is much much much much much better than people give it credit for. That is this thread. The fact that people are making more money than ever and finding out that they are paying more for a cheeseburger is just whining. If people were serious about it they’d vote for policies that helped with inequity. They aren’t serious. They are more concerned about who is on a bud light can.

View attachment 951470
No this whole thread is to try and gas light people into believing something that is not true... you can't reach out and magically bring prices down... and that is the barometer people use to decide if the economy is strong or not...
People were saving money up until covid hit... now savings accounts are dwindling and credit card usage for everyday items is way up...
And its not just groceries and gas... its insurance costs if you can get insurance... public utilities are going up... the cost of trash pick up and electricity and natural gas... everything is costing more...
You say wages are keeping up?... lets say they are just for argument.... lose your job and you are toast with prices like this... inflation is bad whether you will admit it or not...
People on fixed incomes are deeply struggling today...
I see older folks in the market studying prices like never before and its pathetic.... especially when I look at this....
1716568743938.png

No this whole thread is to try and gas light people into believing something that is not true... you can't reach out and magically bring prices down... and that is the barometer people use to decide if the economy is strong or not...
People were saving money up until covid hit... now savings accounts are dwindling and credit card usage for everyday items is way up...
And its not just groceries and gas... its insurance costs if you can get insurance... public utilities are going up... the cost of trash pick up and electricity and natural gas... everything is costing more...
You say wages are keeping up?... lets say they are just for argument.... lose your job and you are toast with prices like this... inflation is bad whether you will admit it or not...
People on fixed incomes are deeply struggling today...
I see older folks in the market studying prices like never before and its pathetic.... especially when I look at this....
View attachment 951475
The order of importance of economic strength:

1. GDP
2. Employment Figures
3. Industrial Production
4. Consumer Spending
5. Inflation
6. Home Sales
7. Home Building
8. Construction Spending
9. Manufacturing Demand
10. Retail Sales

1. GDP
2. Employment Figures
3. Industrial Production
4. Consumer Spending
5. Inflation
6. Home Sales
7. Home Building
8. Construction Spending
9. Manufacturing Demand
10. Retail Sales
I’d put retail sales way way way higher. Hard to separate from consumer spending which I’d have 3 , retail 4, and id move industrial production just below inflation.

1. GDP
2. Employment Figures
3. Industrial Production
4. Consumer Spending
5. Inflation
6. Home Sales
7. Home Building
8. Construction Spending
9. Manufacturing Demand
10. Retail Sales
Rubbish..... nothing there solves inflation struggles in an American household.... You dems have gone too far once again and you can't reach back in time and bring gas prices down and close the border or end two wars that never should have started... accept the fact that you had your run and it was a disaster and now its time for a new path...
MAGA....

• 55% believe the economy is shrinking, and 56% think the US is experiencing a recession, though the broadest measure of the economy, gross domestic product (GDP), has been growing.
  • 49% believe the S&P 500 stock market index is down for the year, though the index went up about 24% in 2023 and is up more than 12% this year.
  • 49% believe that unemployment is at a 50-year high, though the unemployment rate has been under 4%, a near 50-year low.

Its puzzling but perhaps it proves the powerr of right wing misinformation.It also illustrates
the stupidity of many American voters. Perhaps if they paid more attention to the economy and less to banning books and stringing up trannys they might have more informed opinions.

Anyway it looks like many of them are about to make an act of nationa lself harm.
If your Guardian says so, You believe it, taint.

We’ll find out how many travelers there were on Tuesday, dope. ;)
Hi Fakey. How has your lifetime dedication to being a mindless twatwaffle libturd hack drone worked out for you?

Report back on the “travelers” ASAP.

Sources, citations and accuracy count.

Rubbish..... nothing there solves inflation struggles in an American household.... You dems have gone too far once again and you can't reach back in time and bring gas prices down and close the border or end two wars that never should have started... accept the fact that you had your run and it was a disaster and now its time for a new path...
MAGA....
Inflation is about 3%. That’s “solved “

3.4% excluding food and energy... do you think I'm stupid?... the real number is over 9% when including food and energy which includes gasoline....
When calculating inflation THE WAY IT HAS ALEAYS BEEN CALCULATED… it’s around 3%

Apples to apples jackass

When calculating inflation THE WAY IT HAS ALEAYS BEEN CALCULATED… it’s around 3%

Apples to apples jackass
No its not its 3.4% excluding gas and food... there is no "around" to it... look it up and turn off morning cup of Joe...

Forum List

Back