How to take down the your own country in under 2 years.

As usual the Leftist minions have shown up to make excuses for the Democrat's concerted effort to degrade America. Wide open border, attacking police and border patrol, student loan "forgiveness", hundreds of billions sent to Ukraine, blocking new oil production are just a few examples of their actions against America's best interests.

Obama should already be there.
obama-wuhan-lab.jpg

Really? Biden has stopped oil production? Let's see if you or the other retards can back it up.

Since you are a retard, I am guessing you won't be back or only to make a non sequitur comment. But hey, prove me wrong. Go.
Near three million barrels less a day than when Trump was the President. Please...I beg you...kill yourselves and leave the rest of us alone. Have the courage to do that. We know that the shit stinks on us all. But you have turned the nation into a prison.

Because it was planned partly to derail Trump and you know it. By the way Fauci is going to spend his last days in prison
The pandemic was planned partly to derail Trump? What are you talking about? Do you think the pandemic is and was just an American thing?! Do you see what the rest of the world went and is going through?

Near three million barrels less a day than when Trump was the President. Please...I beg you...kill yourselves and leave the rest of us alone. Have the courage to do that. We know that the shit stinks on us all. But you have turned the nation into a prison.
That was Hillary's plan but Trump stopped her.
Seriously. There was going to be a pandemic and whoever didn't get vaccinated was going to be sent to FEMA camps.

The pandemic was planned partly to derail Trump? What are you talking about? Do you think the pandemic is and was just an American thing?! Do you see what the rest of the world went and is going through?
The covid-19 virus lockdowns and governmental restrictions we're well orchestrated planned act of control. Climate change lockdowns are next huckleberry

It ain't looking good folks..... we need a miracle.

You are right!

The old gentleman doesn't know what he is doing, and he certainly does not understand economics (who does?).

He just signs whatever well-intentioned bills they hand him, not understanding the financial consequences.

You are right!

The old gentleman doesn't know what he is doing, and he certainly does not understand economics (who does?).

He just signs whatever well-intentioned bills they hand him, not understanding the financial consequences.
Biden is compromised. The FBI is withholding information that proves it.

This means that we don't know who is in charge.
Is it the world economic forum? ... is it China ?
A shadow government led by the Council on Foreign Relations...

( WEF ... I believe they got tired of being referred to as the Illuminati)

That was Hillary's plan but Trump stopped her.
Seriously. There was going to be a pandemic and whoever didn't get vaccinated was going to be sent to FEMA camps.
I know freedom and not freedom. Progs have voted trillions and trillions of dollars to stop the deficits of blue states and to cushion their privileged groups and unions. This is about trust. And Progs are not trusted by deplorables who have their own ways.

Yup, just like I predicted. You retards cannot back up the lie that Biden stopped oil production. All you have are non-sequitur comments.

Thanks for being predictable, retard. :itsok:

Yup, just like I predicted. You retards cannot back up the lie that Biden stopped oil production. All you have are non-sequitur comments.

Thanks for being predictable, retard. :itsok:
Pipeline or trains. Phuk OPEC and Saudi Arabia. Our fiat currency is now separated from being separated.

That was at the National Health Institute and some dumbass put it on a Facebook meme and said it was Wuhan....

Nice try but the fact that they're together at all, in a biolab looking into the study of viruses is suspicious no matter what.
Yeah it’s great conspiracy bait. Keep tossing it out there!!

Anybody with a brain knew in 2019 that the COVID effects would be felt for at least a decade. Presidents can maybe help or hurt a little but nothing anybody can do can stop the overall flow. You understand that, right? I’d be saying the same thing if Republicans ran the White House
Anybody that had a brain knew Covid was a tool for politicians and globalists to terrify citizens into submission.

Forum List

Back