How to take down the your own country in under 2 years.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Ask the Biden Administration how they're going to blame Donald Trump on the coming recession.
Maybe they'll distract us all from the bad economy and just go ahead and start World War 3 with Russia.

And this is coming from a someone who's been an optimist my whole life. It ain't looking good folks..... we need a miracle.

Well they can't blame him but they'll still find ways to make him look bad like searching for unflattering still shots this....

ba1fd9c8-7228-4f64-93f8-22dfba6d5fb8.jpeg

Last edited:
Stopping oil production has killed us.... I watched a Vlog on youtube where this guy tried to drive an electric truck across the country from NY to LA... he spent hours in charging stations some not working and others only the long charge was working... he sat in his truck for 6 hours one morning waiting to get to 75%.... and he ended up having to be towed three times before he hit Denver.... he finally made it but it took him 5 days more than it should have....
But these fools won't stop and admit they are on the wrong track.... and bigger fools follow along with this crazyness....

I have no doubt they will come up with increasingly irrational reasons to blame the coming crash for the reset on DT, Jan 6, Russia or the purebloods.

It will work well enough on their ignorant & indoctrinated minions but even the most dense non-complete morons will see through it. Like the ones that still believe FOX News can be trusted & that our next elections can save us.
It won't matter though, the course is set & the crash is coming. It's the reset part we must contest with everything we've got

Stopping oil production has killed us.... I watched a Vlog on youtube where this guy tried to drive an electric truck across the country from NY to LA... he spent hours in charging stations some not working and others only the long charge was working... he sat in his truck for 6 hours one morning waiting to get to 75%.... and he ended up having to be towed three times before he hit Denver.... he finally made it but it took him 5 days more than it should have....
But these fools won't stop and admit they are on the wrong track.... and bigger fools follow along with this crazyness....
Really? Biden has stopped oil production? Let's see if you or the other retards can back it up.

Since you are a retard, I am guessing you won't be back or only to make a non sequitur comment. But hey, prove me wrong. Go.

Really? Biden has stopped oil production? Let's see if you or the other retards can back it up.

Since you are a retard, I am guessing you won't be back or only to make a non sequitur comment. But hey, prove me wrong. Go.
When you review what he has done you will see he has... the media won't tell you but everything his white house has done with energy is anti drilling anti fracking and anti gas extraction... instead they want other nations to scar the earth looking and mining for cobalt and other resources for EV batteries....
what might gasoline prices look like today if we didn’t have a president deliberately trying to force Americans off our most abundant, most reliable energy sources?...

It was no secret on the campaign trail that Joe Biden wanted to end America’s use of conventional energy such as coal, oil, and natural gas.
The Biden administration has proposed or finalized regulations that restrict nearly every aspect of the oil industry
Biden’s radical energy policy is reality-defying and based on an anti-fossil fuel fiction that is causing unnecessary hardship and costing Americans dearly.

Stopping production, including sabotaging other countries gas lines. Someone needs to ask AOC why our government did that and how are we going to reverse the effects of all the methane going into the atmosphere? She's smart you know she'll think of an answer.

As they learn from the clintons all you have to do is say the right thing

Ask the Biden Administration how they're going to blame Donald Trump on the coming recession.
Maybe they'll distract us all from the bad economy and just go ahead and start World War 3 with Russia.

And this is coming from a someone who's been an optimist my whole life. It ain't looking good folks..... we need a miracle.
Anybody with a brain knew in 2019 that the COVID effects would be felt for at least a decade. Presidents can maybe help or hurt a little but nothing anybody can do can stop the overall flow. You understand that, right? I’d be saying the same thing if Republicans ran the White House

Anybody with a brain knew in 2019 that the COVID effects would be felt for at least a decade. Presidents can maybe help or hurt a little but nothing anybody can do can stop the overall flow. You understand that, right? I’d be saying the same thing if Republicans ran the White House

Well you guys are batting a thousand in clever insult design today .....what else is up your sleeves ?

Gosh I can't wait to find out.

When you review what he has done you will see he has... the media won't tell you but everything his white house has done with energy is anti drilling anti fracking and anti gas extraction... instead they want other nations to scar the earth looking and mining for cobalt and other resources for EV batteries....
what might gasoline prices look like today if we didn’t have a president deliberately trying to force Americans off our most abundant, most reliable energy sources?...

It was no secret on the campaign trail that Joe Biden wanted to end America’s use of conventional energy such as coal, oil, and natural gas.
The Biden administration has proposed or finalized regulations that restrict nearly every aspect of the oil industry
Biden’s radical energy policy is reality-defying and based on an anti-fossil fuel fiction that is causing unnecessary hardship and costing Americans dearly.
So, I was right. You have no proof that Biden has stopped oil production? And yet, like a typical retard, you keep repeating lies?

You, idiots, are all the same. Repeat the same lie over and over again and when challenged to provide proof, you descend into incoherence twaddle.

Fucking lying retards.

The roots of our current financial mess go back to the 80's, 90's and 2000's and include actions taken by both parties. This has been a true group effort.

The rest of this is simple, ignorant partisan horseshit.
That's bullshit ....because I used to believe part of what you're saying , but you're mixing truths and your historic context is too ambiguous to mean anything relevant here.

Not counting the pandemic the United States was rolling along on all 8 cylinders until Brandon took over.

But we know that you globalists already planned on destroying the country to "build it back better"-- that was the world economic forum plan from the start. American people electing Trump in 2016 was just a 4-year obstacle for you guys.

That's bullshit ....because I used to believe part of what you're saying , but you're mixing truths and your historic context is too ambiguous to mean anything relevant here.

Not counting the pandemic the United States was rolling along on all 8 cylinders until Brandon took over.

But we know that you globalists already planned on destroying the country to "build it back better"-- that was the world economic forum plan from the start. American people electing Trump in 2016 was just a 4-year obstacle for you guys.
"Gee Mac, what you mean by that?"

You don't want to know. Your ignorance is your bliss.

Believe what you want, Trumpster. Follow the programming. Do what you're told.

Forum List

Back