How to take down the your own country in under 2 years.

Anybody that had a brain knew Covid was a tool for politicians and globalists to terrify citizens into submission.

I love posts like this. They show how brainwashed and gullible you really are. EVERYTHING is a government plot to control you. Notice that ONLY the right thinks like this.

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO THINK GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO CONTROL YOU, ARE THOSE WHO FAVOUR THEIR VERSION OF GOVERNMENT CONTROL.

That is ridiculous we are talking about energy.... the fuel for a growing nation.... we are not energy independent no matter how you try and spin it... And get this... Biden is sending half of what he steals from our reserve to China... why is he doing that?.... have we got a Chinese spy in the white house?...
We owe China somewhere close to $2 trillion, but under Trump we were reversing the trade deficit to where the debt would be paid off with no pain felt here.

But Biden is compromised by them --- to what extent we don't know yet---- so it's looking like they cut a secret deal we don't know about.

No he didn't you stupid fuck. He campaigned on changing over to green energy over a period of 20 years you stupid dolt.

Biden’s orders direct the secretary of the Interior Department to halt new oil and natural gas leases on public lands and waters, and begin a thorough review of existing permits for fossil fuel development.

Are you a moron or something? Biden campaigned on shutting oil down and thats whathe did, starting on his first day. :cuckoo:
The major public oil and gas companies that drive much of the United States’ activity are holding themselves back with uncharacteristically miserly capital expense plans, returning cash to investors instead of drilling new wells. Officials with some companies say they are also facing bottlenecks for equipment, rigs and labor.

I love posts like this. They show how brainwashed and gullible you really are. EVERYTHING is a government plot to control you. Notice that ONLY the right thinks like this.

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO THINK GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO CONTROL YOU, ARE THOSE WHO FAVOUR THEIR VERSION OF GOVERNMENT CONTROL.
Give us our money back. Thean I will start to believe.

The major public oil and gas companies that drive much of the United States’ activity are holding themselves back with uncharacteristically miserly capital expense plans, returning cash to investors instead of drilling new wells. Officials with some companies say they are also facing bottlenecks for equipment, rigs and labor.
Stop the bullcrap. Politicians interfered as they do for agendas. Oil does not like that. Smoothness gives us all a fair price. The installed dildo is a semi self-important false god. This is why you do not have a politician for 50 years in a federal sense. To many long-standing ones.

Stop the bullcrap. Politicians interfered as they do for agendas. Oil does not like that. Smoothness gives us all a fair price. The installed dildo is a semi self-important false god. This is why you do not have a politician for 50 years in a federal sense. To many long-standing ones.

permits plunged because oil companies werent drilling on newly permitted lands.

Notice that the Left projects the exact things they do and the paranoia they suffer from. You are no exception.

We owe China somewhere close to $2 trillion, but under Trump we were reversing the trade deficit to where the debt would be paid off with no pain felt here.

But Biden is compromised by them --- to what extent we don't know yet---- so it's looking like they cut a secret deal we don't know about.
Everything Biden has done is what Xi would do to us if he were in charge... that tells me he is telling Biden what to do and when to do it...

How to take down the your own country in under 2 years.​

4m6pbm.jpg

Prove it, retard. Prove that he shut oil down.
You are dumb and clearly uninformed for even needing me to provide you that evidence. Biden fought a war on oil and he won. Now we are dealing with the consequences of those actions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back