How to take down the your own country in under 2 years.

Pipeline or trains. Phuk OPEC and Saudi Arabia. Our fiat currency is now separated from being separated.
:sleeping-smiley-015:

Yup, just like I predicted. You retards cannot back up the lie that Biden stopped oil production. All you have are non-sequitur comments.

Thanks for being predictable, retard. :itsok:

You're 100% sure that I'm wrong about everything I say so I'm obviously wasting my time aren't I ?

Must get lonely eventually being a dishonest piece of shit like you.
Don’t put words in my mouth. I never said you were wrong. Anything is possible. But I don’t think you can prove or back up anything you’ve said. Classic conspiracy nut

Really? Biden has stopped oil production? Let's see if you or the other retards can back it up.

Since you are a retard, I am guessing you won't be back or only to make a non sequitur comment. But hey, prove me wrong. Go.

Biden did not stop all oil production, but just that on federal land, which is about 75%.
However, he did twice reverse that and reopen some federal oil land.

Foreign oil dependence is a CHOICE; brought to us by this Democrat Administration.
Just another self-inflicted wound.

Not entirely.
The US has very little oil compared to the big sources, and we use it faster than anyone, so that means we will run out first, unless we conserve our own and use foreign oil now. We need to save our oil for later, when it is going to cost over 10 times as much, compared to now.

The roots of our current financial mess go back to the 80's, 90's and 2000's and include actions taken by both parties. This has been a true group effort.

The rest of this is simple, ignorant partisan horseshit.

While the underlying problem may be offshoring that started back then, this current crisis was mostly Biden giving weapons and cash to the Ukraine, to deliberately start a war with one of the most important oil suppliers.

You don't count the pandemic when comparing presidential effects on the economy, because presidents can't cause or cure a pandemic.
True, but a pandemic can have a tremendous impact on an economy. Right?

Why bring up anything that is destroying this country? Right? Sorry the truth upsets you.
Right… Bringing up random off topic things is only a way to distract. Doesn’t matter if they are important things or not. Do better

Right… Bringing up random off topic things is only a way to distract. Doesn’t matter if they are important things or not. Do better
It is not off topic. It bought America down and it was deliberate. Do you realize that almost everything the illegitimate administration has done is to destroy this country?

Don’t put words in my mouth. I never said you were wrong. Anything is possible. But I don’t think you can prove or back up anything you’ve said. Classic conspiracy nut
Obama spied on the Trump campaign.
And Dr Anthony Fauci has been lying to the world since the beginning of the covid-19 outbreak (to this day)

These are well-documented facts not conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back