How the jews went from chosen by God to chosen by the devil.

Answer: Babylon.

History records, that the first truly evil empire with thoroughly evil intent was Babylon.

Babylon invented crucifixion, Babylon invented starvation as weapon, Babylon invented psychiatry, and babylon invented dark industry.

God took 14 generations to form His people from Abraham to David. God took 14 generations to perfect His people from David to the babylonian exile. Satan took 14 generations to harvest all that from the babylonian exile to the birth of Christ.

This is why the Jews didn't recognized their own King even when He was born under the guiding star of Bethlehem, but all other nations did, even as far away as the three magii.

As a result, there are two types of Jews today. The Godly Jew which the works of Christ repaired to some degree, and the ungodly jew, which remain enslaved by Babylon.

Observing the enslaved jews, we can conclude, that when the devil captures your feelings and senses, your will has no longer any degree of freedom to balance, and you become the Jew which is the zombie of Satan.

Here is the question for the debate. Given that these Jews have all 3 of their soul functions captured, what can be done to start bringing them home from Babylon?

If they reject Jesus as Savior, then what can you do? It's not like they do not believe science is true and the true religion is backed up by science.

Haven't the Jews had no blood sacrifice and atonement for 2000 years already? I think this was because their holiest of holy temple was destroyed in AD 70 by the Romans. Thus, the Jews have been without a temple and without sacrifice i.e. no means of atonement. They may not believe in blood sacrifice anymore, but what other atonement do they have if not Jesus? What do they do on Yom Kippur now?

Bit psalm 50 already trschrs jres that God doesn't drink the blood of things.

Yet Jews do blood sacrifices. I think this marks the babylonian Jew type.

I think the new temple was destroyed in ad 70 because God moved on away from it into the congregations of Christ.

So yes the nJew ended up without cover.

And as Christ demonstrated on the cross, a soul without the cover of the spirit goes to hell. Converges with the satanic capture theory at Babylon.
You have no idea what you are talking about.
Jews are forbidden to consume blood and when an animal or bird it slaughtered, it's blood has to be covered with dirt.
You might try reading the Torah as opposed to the nonsense you've been reading or told.

History records, that the first truly evil empire with thoroughly evil intent was Babylon.

Babylon invented crucifixion, Babylon invented starvation as weapon, Babylon invented psychiatry, and babylon invented dark industry.

God took 14 generations to form His people from Abraham to David. God took 14 generations to perfect His people from David to the babylonian exile. Satan took 14 generations to harvest all that from the babylonian exile to the birth of Christ.

This is why the Jews didn't recognized their own King even when He was born under the guiding star of Bethlehem, but all other nations did, even as far away as the three magii.

As a result, there are two types of Jews today. The Godly Jew which the works of Christ repaired to some degree, and the ungodly jew, which remain enslaved by Babylon.

Observing the enslaved jews, we can conclude, that when the devil captures your feelings and senses, your will has no longer any degree of freedom to balance, and you become the Jew which is the zombie of Satan.

Here is the question for the debate. Given that these Jews have all 3 of their soul functions captured, what can be done to start bringing them home from Babylon?
All Jews reject Christ, so they are all going to oblivion.
Thank you. I cannot wait to see what oblivion looks like. One thing is for sure. Both the Leftists and Alt Right hate my people equally. I find that amusing.
Who said anything about hate?
Just stating the facts. If one rejects Christ, you won’t get an eternal afterlife. It doesn’t matter how “nice” one is.
LOL

Of course.
Well when Jews reject the very Messiah they prophesied what do you expect to happen?
If you read the last few chapters of Deuteronomy you will find that history is unfolding exactly the way Moshe said it would...exactly.
In fact, if the history of the Jews was peaceful, it would prove that Moshe was a fake.
But I know Christians are trained not to read it.
It's not your fault, it's simply how you've been trained.

Thank you. I cannot wait to see what oblivion looks like. One thing is for sure. Both the Leftists and Alt Right hate my people equally. I find that amusing.
Relax, even the non-Jews are not going to oblivion.
Ever notice how every religion but Judaism condemns everybody else to damnation.
They paint God as a real bastard.

Relax, the last thing the Roman Catholic Church wants is for their flock to actually study The Torah and realize the New Testament is a piece of fiction meant to start a new religion..
You are mistaken. While you may have no wish to pick up the Catholic Study Bible, it is carefully footnoted to include the Jewish perspective of the Old Testament. There was no wish to create a new religion...one grew up around the teachings of Jesus--many of which are from the best of Judaism.
You, as always, manipulate every verse out of context to satisfy your pre-conceived notions.
If we had a live debate, I would crush you.
You have no right to take a verse out of context or to translate a word according to your agenda.

exactly --
It is what I have been telling you for weeks now. I take it you now understand there is no physical proof of that which is spiritual? And never has been? How old are you, anyway? ;)
There is absolutely physical proof of that which is spiritual. Only because the spiritual is above the physical, nobody has the opportunity to tell, even if not dead. The best try was Jesus with lazarus, and look how far that went. Only a paragraph. Nobody to tell.
1. that was written how many years ago? when people believed the Earth was flat/etc?
2. I've been over this before, even today , doctors are wrong about a lot of stuff...''brought back from the dead'' = total bullshit
= there is no credible evidence he was dead/etc

There is no credible evidence either that there was a holocaust under Hitler. Yet there was one

exactly --
It is what I have been telling you for weeks now. I take it you now understand there is no physical proof of that which is spiritual? And never has been? How old are you, anyway? ;)
There is absolutely physical proof of that which is spiritual. Only because the spiritual is above the physical, nobody has the opportunity to tell, even if not dead. The best try was Jesus with lazarus, and look how far that went. Only a paragraph. Nobody to tell.
1. that was written how many years ago? when people believed the Earth was flat/etc?
2. I've been over this before, even today , doctors are wrong about a lot of stuff...''brought back from the dead'' = total bullshit

There is no credible evidence either that there was a holocaust under Hitler. Yet there was one.

Relax, even the non-Jews are not going to oblivion.
Ever notice how every religion but Judaism condemns everybody else to damnation.
They paint God as a real bastard.
I do not pay religious zealots any mind.

exactly --

There is no credible evidence either that there was a holocaust under Hitler. Yet there was one

exactly --

There is no credible evidence either that there was a holocaust under Hitler. Yet there was one.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????
we have VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
documented COURT testimony
etc
..your post is totally ridiculous
ridiculous analogy.........

You, as always, manipulate every verse out of context to satisfy your pre-conceived notions.
You have no right to take a verse out of context or to translate a word according to your agenda.
If you can do it live, you can do it here. Let us start with what verse I am taking out of context. Or, we could first take a look at what you feel is my "agenda".

exactly --

exactly --

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????
we have VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
documented COURT testimony
etc
..your post is totally ridiculous
ridiculous analogy.........

No. My post is to show the real nature of evifence, in every subject of everything that humans do. You need to do better than evidence in order to get somewhere.

If you can do it live, you can do it here. Let us start with what verse I am taking out of context. Or, we could first take a look at what you feel is my "agenda".
We have already done it here about 3 years ago and you started complaining that you needed Jesus and to leave you alone and so I did leave you alone.
The fact is that the Torah is available in English, just like the New Testament, on 100,000 web-sites and you have been trained to not want to know.
I have nothing against you, but I have never had any Christian tell me to my face that I was wrong when we sat down together and read it,
The usual, response I get, which I respect, is that they have faith and they need Jesus.

We have already done it here about 3 years ago and you started complaining that you needed Jesus and to leave you alone and so I did leave you alone.
You have me confused with someone else. I have never asked anyone--let alone you--to leave me alone. Next, I do not complain--let alone about Jesus. Reset time. This is me, not someone else you have mistaken me with.

The fact is that the Torah is available in English, just like the New Testament, on 100,000 web-sites and you have been trained to not want to know.
Hmm. I wonder why I have been searching them out...even before they were available on the Internet.

You have me confused with someone else. I have never asked anyone--let alone you--to leave me alone. Next, I do not complain--let alone about Jesus. Reset time. This is me, not someone else you have mistaken me with.
I was in Roosevelt Field and we were having a discussion about how you were mangling the prophets.
It's OK, it's how you were taught.

I have nothing against you, but I have never had any Christian tell me to my face that I was wrong when we sat down together and read it,
Shrug. I have never told anyone of the Jewish faith they were wrong about the Torah or any other of their beliefs, so I doubt you will be the first. My practice, from the first, is to note when people are wrong about Catholic belief/teaching, but there is never any reason to insist anyone wrong about their faith's beliefs and teachings.

I was in Roosevelt Field and we were having a discussion about how you were mangling the prophets.
It's OK, it's how you were taught.
I have no idea what you mean by "Roosevelt Field." Further, it has now been decades since I studied the difference perspectives of the prophets. Back then I concluded that (mostly) Judaism had the most correct perspective. As I said, you are confusing me with someone else.

Forum List

Back