A pandemic disease that seems incurable, a government that is heading for chaos, droughts on the rise....

MassHysteriaPunctuation.jpg

Matthew 24??????

I think God expects a better performance from his children.

This isn't the first Public Health Hysteria, I've seen in my lifetime and probably not the last.

I invite younger people to read up about the mid 1980's, when aids first became popular.

Projections during the early days, predicted 10's of millions of Americans falling to the virus. People looked the graph and saw it going right through the ceiling.

That didn't happen then, and it won't happen now.

Experts in the 1980's determined that taking it in the ass was the cause of aids. But they never instituted mitigation efforts, and never found a vaccine, but it still leveled off and that was that.

Matthew 24??????

This isn't the first Public Health Hysteria, I've seen in my lifetime and probably not the last.

I invite younger people to read up about the mid 1980's, when aids first became popular.

Projections during the early days, predicted 10's of millions of Americans falling to the virus. People looked the graph and saw it going right through the ceiling.

Experts in the 1980's determined that taking it in the ass was the cause of aids. But they never instituted mitigation efforts, and never found a vaccine, but it still leveled off and that was that.
It was harder to find street hookers during the AIDS epidemic....

Matthew 24??????

personal experience or YOU GOT A LINK?

Matthew 24??????

I don't know about that. Pimps were still working pretty well.

But what really surprised me was that I thought that aids would cause a real decline in the popularity of homosexuality. I couldn't have been more wrong- gaiety increased dramatically during the 80's and 90's, in spite of the many thousands that gave up their lives by taking it in the caboose.

Matthew 24??????

But what really surprised me was that I thought that aids would cause a real decline in the popularity of homosexuality. I couldn't have been more wrong- gaiety increased dramatically during the 80's and 90's, in spite of the many thousands that gave up their lives by taking it in the caboose.
You still wearing diapers from yer ghey romp?

Matthew 24??????

personal experience or YOU GOT A LINK?
OKC 1977-1985

Matthew 24??????

I believe that AIDS victims on medication do not infect (???) ---also use of
a condom does PROTECT the insertion of any body orifice. Do male homosexuals
depend on pimps? (sorry---I am a clueless old lady)

I believe that AIDS victims on medication do not infect (???) ---also use of
a condom does PROTECT the insertion of any body orifice. Do male homosexuals
depend on pimps? (sorry---I am a clueless old lady)

That's what they say with MODERN medicines, but those weren't available during the initial wave of aids hysteria.

Most homos don't have pimps, they give it away for nothing. The relationship between Dustin Hoffman and Jon Voight is an anomaly, that's why they did the movie on it.

covid is different, more an assault against humanity than caused by humanity - not to terribly surprising.

covid is different, more an assault against humanity than caused by humanity - not to terribly surprising.

COVID is the flu, that gave the world license to lose its collective shite.

I hope, some day, we get our groove back.

I hope, some day, we get our groove back.
not so sure about that - I do not have a flu shot because I think I will die of the flue.

I don't mind the needle anymore, they'll need a gun to keep me from getting my covid shot.

I do not have a flu shot because I think I will die of the flue.

And you won't die of COVID without a pre-existing condition.
It's not a flu. It's a disease of the endothelium. As such the consequence of the disease is a shorter life. It's the perfect disease to thin the herd.

It's a viral disease that affects endothelium-----when you get a notion of just what
"endothelium" is-----as to FLU----it is an adenovirus like FLU viruses and is
transmitted in the same way. " THIN THE HERD" ?? are you related to adolf?

Forum List

Back