How the jews went from chosen by God to chosen by the devil.

exactly --
It is what I have been telling you for weeks now. I take it you now understand there is no physical proof of that which is spiritual? And never has been? How old are you, anyway? ;)
There is absolutely physical proof of that which is spiritual. Only because the spiritual is above the physical, nobody has the opportunity to tell, even if not dead. The best try was Jesus with lazarus, and look how far that went. Only a paragraph. Nobody to tell.
1. that was written how many years ago? when people believed the Earth was flat/etc?
2. I've been over this before, even today , doctors are wrong about a lot of stuff...''brought back from the dead'' = total bullshit
= there is no credible evidence he was dead/etc

There is no credible evidence either that there was a holocaust under Hitler. Yet there was one

exactly --
It is what I have been telling you for weeks now. I take it you now understand there is no physical proof of that which is spiritual? And never has been? How old are you, anyway? ;)
There is absolutely physical proof of that which is spiritual. Only because the spiritual is above the physical, nobody has the opportunity to tell, even if not dead. The best try was Jesus with lazarus, and look how far that went. Only a paragraph. Nobody to tell.
1. that was written how many years ago? when people believed the Earth was flat/etc?
2. I've been over this before, even today , doctors are wrong about a lot of stuff...''brought back from the dead'' = total bullshit

There is no credible evidence either that there was a holocaust under Hitler. Yet there was one.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????
we have VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
documented COURT testimony
etc
..your post is totally ridiculous
ridiculous analogy.........

No. My post is to show the real nature of evifence, in every subject of everything that humans do. You need to do better than evidence in order to get somewhere.
and--and--you screwed up in many ways:
...I've been reading and researching WW2 for over 40 years
....the Germans were WELL known for keeping detailed records for just about everything--including the Holocaust

Yes but the authenticity of all those is widely questioned with suspicion to this day. Same as with everything that is supposed to be some evidence of something. That is why I brought this up as a prominent example. Any discussion anywhere that wants to be based on evidence is never based on evidence, but it is based on authority instead of evidence. Jesus is correct in pointing out with Pontius Pilot that it is never the evidence that matters and maybe there is never even such a thing as evudence, but it is authority that it is all about.
no they are not---only questioned by people who are ignorant
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are WAY off
---hundreds of thousands of witnesses/testimonies !!! that are CROSSCHECKED by each other--both Germans and Jews /Russians/etc
CROSSCHECKED with records kept by the Germans
..my Uncle was at Dachau
totally different from bible ''''testimony''''/etc
etc

Last edited:
Answer: Babylon.

History records, that the first truly evil empire with thoroughly evil intent was Babylon.

Babylon invented crucifixion, Babylon invented starvation as weapon, Babylon invented psychiatry, and babylon invented dark industry.

God took 14 generations to form His people from Abraham to David. God took 14 generations to perfect His people from David to the babylonian exile. Satan took 14 generations to harvest all that from the babylonian exile to the birth of Christ.

This is why the Jews didn't recognized their own King even when He was born under the guiding star of Bethlehem, but all other nations did, even as far away as the three magii.

As a result, there are two types of Jews today. The Godly Jew which the works of Christ repaired to some degree, and the ungodly jew, which remain enslaved by Babylon.

Observing the enslaved jews, we can conclude, that when the devil captures your feelings and senses, your will has no longer any degree of freedom to balance, and you become the Jew which is the zombie of Satan.

Here is the question for the debate. Given that these Jews have all 3 of their soul functions captured, what can be done to start bringing them home from Babylon?

Babylon? What does that mean.. Your history is not particularly accurate. The Jews emerged as a separate people from the North Coast Canaanites and by the time of Adam and Eve the Sumerians had agriculture, irrigation, a written language and sailboats.

Babylon is the turning point of the Jews at least in the theological sense. Out of the three trimester of the 14 generations each, that is the one that closes all down and leads to Christ. In other words, the harvest that the devil does on the Jews to trigger the first coming of Christ.

There is NO mention of the Christ in the OT..

These kinds of essays are always a sly attempt to demean Jews and Muslims.

exactly --

There is no credible evidence either that there was a holocaust under Hitler. Yet there was one

exactly --

There is no credible evidence either that there was a holocaust under Hitler. Yet there was one.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????
we have VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
documented COURT testimony
etc
..your post is totally ridiculous
ridiculous analogy.........

No. My post is to show the real nature of evifence, in every subject of everything that humans do. You need to do better than evidence in order to get somewhere.
and--and--you screwed up in many ways:
...I've been reading and researching WW2 for over 40 years
....the Germans were WELL known for keeping detailed records for just about everything--including the Holocaust

Yes but the authenticity of all those is widely questioned with suspicion to this day. Same as with everything that is supposed to be some evidence of something. That is why I brought this up as a prominent example. Any discussion anywhere that wants to be based on evidence is never based on evidence, but it is based on authority instead of evidence. Jesus is correct in pointing out with Pontius Pilot that it is never the evidence that matters and maybe there is never even such a thing as evudence, but it is authority that it is all about.
no they are not---only questioned by people who are ignorant
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are WAY off
---hundreds of thousands of witnesses/testimonies !!! that are CROSSCHECKED by each other--both Germans and Jews /Russians/etc
CROSSCHECKED with records kept by the Germans
..my Uncle was at Dachau
etc
Do you claim 100 % acceptance even with this level of proof? You can't get it. Only authority matters. Never proof. And this is true for everything not only a holocaust.

.....the testimony you are referring to is like these clowns claiming a UFO picked them up--
...it is not verifiable
Grin. This is much closer! We can all relate to dreams that are incredibly life-like, and some have hypothesized this might explain what happened. Some, of course, are a bid for attention. The same is true of experiences of God, angels, near death experiences.

The brain is an amazing and complex organ. If anyone were to tell you of a UFO or a supernatural experience and attribute it to the brain processing data in an unusual way, most unbelievers would immediately accept this testimony.

It is when the testimony includes aspects that cannot be explained by a brain glitch, that unbelievers cry foul and cry, "No physical evidence!" which is the narrator's point from the beginning--thus the reason for their account or testimony.

Perhaps your argument is, "Anything that cannot be attributed to a physical source (i.e. the brain) should not be classified as "testimony." ?
here-another example/explanation:
when Mike Brown was shot dead--you heard all kinds of crap rumors/etc---still believed today by racist haters ---''HANDS UP'' = bullshit
----the KEY!!!! the KEY to it, is that is was INVESTIGATED!!!! evidence and testimonies CROSSCHECKED/VERIFIED/etc
so---the TRUTH comes out AFTER the investigation of the testimonies
..people can testify about anything ---in many ways ...but then the investigators find out if it is true or not ....that's part of what I mean by COURT testimony

God had hundreds of religions to choose from, but he wanted his son raised a Jew

I wish he'd picked on The Buddhists.
Hmm...very interesting!
So fncceo are you a good Jew? Or one of those bad, bad Babylonian Jews?
The way you viciously attacked Jeremy 'Mother Terressa' Corbyn in a totally unwarranted way leads me to conclude the latter.
So take note!

from where did you get the idea that the jews of Babylon were "bad" ?

They weren't bad.. according to scripture the Jews who taken to Babylon were the "good figs".. the bad figs were left behind.
Satan only takes good things. Then turns them into bad.

They weren't "turned bad".. Their lives and culture were enriched from their exposure to the Babylonian culture... and they were more inclined to create a narrative about their origins and to cling fast to their identity thru unique rituals and laws that set them apart.

History records, that the first truly evil empire with thoroughly evil intent was Babylon.

Babylon invented crucifixion, Babylon invented starvation as weapon, Babylon invented psychiatry, and babylon invented dark industry.

God took 14 generations to form His people from Abraham to David. God took 14 generations to perfect His people from David to the babylonian exile. Satan took 14 generations to harvest all that from the babylonian exile to the birth of Christ.

This is why the Jews didn't recognized their own King even when He was born under the guiding star of Bethlehem, but all other nations did, even as far away as the three magii.

As a result, there are two types of Jews today. The Godly Jew which the works of Christ repaired to some degree, and the ungodly jew, which remain enslaved by Babylon.

Observing the enslaved jews, we can conclude, that when the devil captures your feelings and senses, your will has no longer any degree of freedom to balance, and you become the Jew which is the zombie of Satan.

Here is the question for the debate. Given that these Jews have all 3 of their soul functions captured, what can be done to start bringing them home from Babylon?

Babylon? What does that mean.. Your history is not particularly accurate. The Jews emerged as a separate people from the North Coast Canaanites and by the time of Adam and Eve the Sumerians had agriculture, irrigation, a written language and sailboats.

Babylon is the turning point of the Jews at least in the theological sense. Out of the three trimester of the 14 generations each, that is the one that closes all down and leads to Christ. In other words, the harvest that the devil does on the Jews to trigger the first coming of Christ.

tthithe book of genesis, the first book of the Torah is already about Christ when it says that God will put enmity between the devil and the woman then the offsoring of the woman will get bruised on the heel but crush the head kf the devil. Christ is declared all over the Torah. Even when mists has to stand like Christ on the cross to make his troops win in the battle and so on. Bronx snake and how you are supposed to hold it and so on.

tthithe book of genesis, the first book of the Torah is already about Christ when it says that God will put enmity between the devil and the woman then the offsoring of the woman will get bruised on the heel but crush the head kf the devil. Christ is declared all over the Torah. Even when mists has to stand like Christ on the cross to make his troops win in the battle and so on. Bronx snake and how you are supposed to hold it and so on.

Who taught you that?

God had hundreds of religions to choose from, but he wanted his son raised a Jew

Hmm...very interesting!
The way you viciously attacked Jeremy 'Mother Terressa' Corbyn in a totally unwarranted way leads me to conclude the latter.
So take note!

They weren't bad.. according to scripture the Jews who taken to Babylon were the "good figs".. the bad figs were left behind.

They weren't "turned bad".. Their lives and culture were enriched from their exposure to the Babylonian culture... and they were more inclined to create a narrative about their origins and to cling fast to their identity thru unique rituals and laws that set them apart.
No. It was babylon that made the firdt commercial industry of the occult. That is the culture that the Jews transformed themselves into in Babylon.

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

No. It was babylon that made the firdt commercial industry of the occult. That is the culture that the Jews transformed themselves into in Babylon.

What commericial occult industry was that?

Who taught you that?

Learning the alphabet is usually a prerquisye of reading any book. I read am lot of the old Testament as well as the new testament. Who taught me that? I forgot the name of my first grade teacher. But most people learn the alphabet in the first grade.

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

Read Isaiah Jeremiah and many of the others including the book of revelations to get a deeper understanding about that industry.

Who taught you that?

Learning the alphabet is usually a prerquisye of reading any book. I read am lot of the old Testament as well as the new testament. Who taught me that? I forgot the name of my first grade teacher. But most people learn the alphabet in the first grade.

Who taught you that Genesis is about Jesus?

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

Read Isaiah Jeremiah and many of the others including the book of revelations to get a deeper understanding about that industry.

Appropriately vague.

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

The Scriptures to which you refer is written in standard Hebrew. I am no expert but I do know how to read
the word "FIG" Can you cite the lines about the good figs and the bad figs

Jeremiah 24-26 ESV - The Good Figs and the Bad Figs ...
The Good Figs and the Bad Figs. 24 After Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon had taken into exile from Jerusalem Jeconiah the son of Jehoiakim, king of Judah, together with the officials of Judah, the craftsmen, and the metal workers, and had brought them to Babylon, the Lord showed me this vision: behold, two baskets of figs placed before the temple of the Lord. 2 One basket had very good figs, like first-ripe figs, but the other basket had very bad figs,

Who taught you that?

I well never forget my first grade teacher---Mrs Sanders. I am probably older than are you.

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

Appropriately vague.

it's what the BOOK OF REVULSIONS depends upon

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

Appropriately vague.

What is the Book of Revulsions?

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

Appropriately vague.

the one at the end-----written by JOHN DOE

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

Appropriately vague.

Most of Revelation was written about events that transpired in the first century. You've lost me.

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

Appropriately vague.

Most of Revelation was written about events that transpired in the first century. You've lost me.

read it again----not during lunch

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

Appropriately vague.

read it again----not during lunch

Forum List

Back