How the jews went from chosen by God to chosen by the devil.

----the KEY!!!! the KEY to it, is that is was INVESTIGATED!!!! evidence and testimonies CROSSCHECKED/VERIFIED/etc
so---the TRUTH comes out AFTER the investigation of the testimonies
..people can testify about anything ---in many ways ...but then the investigators find out if it is true or not ....that's part of what I mean by COURT testimony
As you say, the key is investigation, which is what many of us do when it comes to the supernatural. We explore, we investigate--and we are not tied to the physical realm. We present our findings. There is nothing wrong with tying oneself to the purely physical. My point is that some choose to travel beyond the physical.

God had hundreds of religions to choose from, but he wanted his son raised a Jew

I wish he'd picked on The Buddhists.
Hmm...very interesting!
So fncceo are you a good Jew? Or one of those bad, bad Babylonian Jews?
The way you viciously attacked Jeremy 'Mother Terressa' Corbyn in a totally unwarranted way leads me to conclude the latter.
So take note!

from where did you get the idea that the jews of Babylon were "bad" ?

They weren't bad.. according to scripture the Jews who taken to Babylon were the "good figs".. the bad figs were left behind.
Satan only takes good things. Then turns them into bad.

They weren't "turned bad".. Their lives and culture were enriched from their exposure to the Babylonian culture... and they were more inclined to create a narrative about their origins and to cling fast to their identity thru unique rituals and laws that set them apart.
No. It was babylon that made the firdt commercial industry of the occult. That is the culture that the Jews transformed themselves into in Babylon.

What commericial occult industry was that?
Read Isaiah Jeremiah and many of the others including the book of revelations to get a deeper understanding about that industry.

Appropriately vague.

it's what the BOOK OF REVULSIONS depends upon

What is the Book of Revulsions?

the one at the end-----written by JOHN DOE

Most of Revelation was written about events that transpired in the first century. You've lost me.

read it again----not during lunch

Can't.. your formatting is a disaster... unreadable.

----the KEY!!!! the KEY to it, is that is was INVESTIGATED!!!! evidence and testimonies CROSSCHECKED/VERIFIED/etc
so---the TRUTH comes out AFTER the investigation of the testimonies
..people can testify about anything ---in many ways ...but then the investigators find out if it is true or not ....that's part of what I mean by COURT testimony
As you say, the key is investigation, which is what many of us do when it comes to the supernatural. We explore, we investigate--and we are not tied to the physical realm. We present our findings. There is nothing wrong with tying oneself to the purely physical. My point is that some choose to travel beyond the physical.
no--you CAN'T investigate it
you CAN'T have evidence on it
etc
su·per·nat·u·ral
/ˌso͞opərˈnaCH(ə)rəl/
Learn to pronounce
(of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.
"a supernatural being"

God had hundreds of religions to choose from, but he wanted his son raised a Jew

Hmm...very interesting!
The way you viciously attacked Jeremy 'Mother Terressa' Corbyn in a totally unwarranted way leads me to conclude the latter.
So take note!

They weren't bad.. according to scripture the Jews who taken to Babylon were the "good figs".. the bad figs were left behind.

They weren't "turned bad".. Their lives and culture were enriched from their exposure to the Babylonian culture... and they were more inclined to create a narrative about their origins and to cling fast to their identity thru unique rituals and laws that set them apart.
No. It was babylon that made the firdt commercial industry of the occult. That is the culture that the Jews transformed themselves into in Babylon.

Read Isaiah Jeremiah and many of the others including the book of revelations to get a deeper understanding about that industry.

Appropriately vague.

it's what the BOOK OF REVULSIONS depends upon

What is the Book of Revulsions?

the one at the end-----written by JOHN DOE

Most of Revelation was written about events that transpired in the first century. You've lost me.

read it again----not during lunch

Can't.. your formatting is a disaster... unreadable.
I have to agree.
I don't know what editor Rosie is using, but it sucks.

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

Appropriately vague.

I am sorry I should be nicer indeed. I apologize. Here is an example.

Rev 18:13, the traders traded ... "bodies and souls of men". (NKJV)

In the modern world bodies and souls of men are traded separately mostly in hospital settings or in stage shows or in the street drug addiction business and so on. Probably the most interesting if these is the geriatric hospital setting where doctors no longer prescribe pain killers as per new federal guidelines.

Spiritually and theologically, under extremely aggressive sensory input such as pain or under environmental effects that the physical body can't handle, the soul separates from the body. Then they can be traded separately. China would be a better example even, because the Chinese state run hospital system will break bones and ribs on patients to resuscitate them and never apply medicine for that because it cuts into the cash flow that the government gives them in form of the patients government pension transferred.

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

Appropriately vague.

In the modern world bodies and souls of men are traded separately mostly in hospital settings or in stage shows or in the street drug addiction business and so on. Probably the most interesting if these is the geriatric hospital setting where doctors no longer prescribe pain killers as per new federal guidelines.

Spiritually and theologically, under extremely aggressive sensory input such as pain or under environmental effects that the physical body can't handle, the soul separates from the body. Then they can be traded separately. China would be a better example even, because the Chinese state run hospital system will break bones and ribs on patients to resuscitate them and never apply medicine for that because it cuts into the cash flow that the government gives them in form of the patients government pension transferred.

Sorry, I am not an expert on Chinese hospital practices.

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

Appropriately vague.

If you show up at the door of a hospital in China and don't have money you will die outside the hospital.
And yes, I know all about the phony web-site that says China has socialized medicine.

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

Appropriately vague.

If you show up at the door of a hospital in China and don't have money you will die outside the hospital.
And yes, I know all about the phony web-site that says China has socialized medicine.

I don't know anything about Medicine or Hospitals in China.

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

Appropriately vague.

Which has what to do with China letting you die if you don't have money?

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

Appropriately vague.

MDs who train China ace the ECFMG..

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

Appropriately vague.

That's a big problem when they come to the US.
Obama inundated the US with MDs from India who didn't know what they were doing and practices were being sued for wrong prescriptions and inept Case Management.
My wife's bosses were sued and sent them back to India.
That's why almost every US MD who lost their jobs now works for a hospital.

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

Appropriately vague.

Obama inundated the US with MDs from India who didn't know what they were doing and practices were being sued for wrong prescriptions and inept Case Management.

They are excellent physicians.. some 40,000 from India, but also from Kuwait, Egypt, Lebanon, Romania, Sudan and the Caribbean.. If they are proficient in English they tear up the exam for foreign medical graduates.

Lots of American kids are training overseas because it is excellent and costs 20% as much as the US..

Obama has NOTHING to do with it.. FMGs have been flooding into the US and doing US residencies for 30 years.

Sorry about your wife's situation.... sounds like an aberration.

US MDs lost their jobs? I wouldn't hire a hospitalist who had lost his job.

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

Appropriately vague.

They are excellent physicians.. some 40,000 from India, but also from Kuwait, Egypt, Lebanon, Romania, Sudan and the Caribbean.. If they are proficient in English they tear up the exam for foreign medical graduates.

Lots of American kids are training overseas because it is excellent and costs 20% as much as the US..

I would respect an MD from Kuwait, Egypt, Lebanon, Romania, Sudan. not India or the Caribbean.

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

Appropriately vague.

I would respect an MD from Kuwait, Egypt, Lebanon, Romania, Sudan. not India or the Caribbean.

I know.. lots of people are very prejudiced, but they are on the whole excellent physicians..

Some of the very best I know are from India and the Caribbean.. Outstanding diagnosticians.

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

Appropriately vague.

I know.. lots of people are very prejudiced, but they are on the whole excellent physicians..

Some of the very best I know are from India and the Caribbean.. Outstanding diagnosticians.
I actually don't see any Indians lately.
The few I like speak perfect English and hate the others.
My wife and I have a few Muslim MDs; nicest people you could ever meet.

1. that was written how many years ago? when people believed the Earth was flat/etc?

Only the leftists and atheists believed the Earth is flat. I think he brags he has 60 members now.

"Daniel Shenton …the new president of the Flat Earth Society…turns out to have resolutely mainstream views on most issues. The 33-year-old American, originally from Virginia but now living and working in London, is happy with the work of Charles Darwin. He thinks the evidence for man-made global warming is strong, and he dismisses suggestions that his own government was involved with the 9/11 terrorist attacks."

1. that was written how many years ago? when people believed the Earth was flat/etc?

Only the leftists and atheists believed the Earth is flat. I think he brags he has 60 members now.

"Daniel Shenton …the new president of the Flat Earth Society…turns out to have resolutely mainstream views on most issues. The 33-year-old American, originally from Virginia but now living and working in London, is happy with the work of Charles Darwin. He thinks the evidence for man-made global warming is strong, and he dismisses suggestions that his own government was involved with the 9/11 terrorist attacks."
just when I thought there couldn't be a more ludicrous post--there you are

The truth hurts. It's like I kicked you in the nads in front of all these people lol.

The truth hurts. It's like I kicked you in the nads in front of all these people lol.
you people never stop proving to be hypocrites/etc
and you claim to believe in god
hahahahahhahahahahaha

'''''Only the leftists and atheists believed the Earth is flat. I think he brags he has 60 members now.''''

this is one of the most IDIOTIC post I've ever seen

Forum List

Back