AOC Slips Up, Admits Trump’s NYC Trial Is To Keep Him From Leaving The City To Campaign

A person who cons the little guy. and bilks them for their hard-earned money, is NOT for the little guy.

But you bumpkins haven't figured that out yet.
The democrats always claim they're for the little guy, then treat him like crap and have nothing but contempt for him.

Not much of a slip-up. Did anybody believe Democrats seriously thought those impeachments while he was president really would have resulted in him being tossed from office? Perhaps the really stupid followers did, but those in charge knew better. These legal charges aren't much different. They just show how easily they're able to put Trump through the wringer.

The crimes were never included in the indictment.
So what? The rules were followed.

Try something for me:

When you don't understand something, don't sit there and beg to be spoonfed and assume everyone but Trump is corrupt. Go read up, instead.

. Did anybody believe Democrats seriously thought those impeachments while he was president really would have resulted in him being tossed from office?
Of course not. The Republicans have to kiss the ring to keep their jobs.

If that were not the case, Trump would have been tossed out on his fat ass in the first impeachment. Then we would have avoided the insurrection attempt.

34 felony counts of falsification of business records.
You are only repeating the fake news about "no crimes" because that is the latest cult talking point.
34 counts of falsifying business records are 34 misdemeanors. Again, why did Bragg not put the underlying crimes in the indictment? He says the law doesn’t require him to, but I find that shady, there has to be a reason he did it this way. My guess is, he knew this was a bogus indictment from the start and doing it this way helps protect him in some way should it backfire.

So what? The rules were followed.

Try something for me:

When you don't understand something, don't sit there and beg to be spoonfed and assume everyone but Trump is corrupt. Go read up, instead.

The reason you don’t answer is because you yourself don’t know. You just take what CNN spoon feeds you and parrot it here.

Nobody seems to know why Bragg didn’t put the crimes in the indictment, and I’ve cited multiple LEFT WING sources that say braggs case is no good, and you just ignore them…even when it’s your side that’s making those claims, you just push them off.

You seem to make general assumptions about me that aren’t true. I never said trump wasn’t corrupt in all of my postings here I’ve always said the same thing. I’m not defending Trump, I’m pushing back against you lefty’s and your shady games.

Actually, the only person here we can confidently say doesn't know is you.

You asked the question.

The trolls always make this same, stupid mistake.

And yet you don’t know any more than I do about why Bragg decided not to include the crimes in the indictment.

Explain to me why it is that your own people are saying Bragg has no case? Instead of putting your hands over your eyes.

34 counts of falsifying business records are 34 misdemeanors.
Not if the misdemeanors were committed for election interference purposes.
Again, why did Bragg not put the underlying crimes in the indictment? He says the law doesn’t require him to, but I find that shady,
It doesn't matter what your personal feelings are. Bragg is not a rookie. He knows what he is doing. The fact that you don't is immaterial.
there has to be a reason he did it this way.
Agreed
My guess is, he knew this was a bogus indictment from the start and doing it this way helps protect him in some way should it backfire.
Keep guessing.

AOC Slips Up, Admits Trump’s NYC Trial Is To Keep Him From Leaving The City To Campaign

While trying to take a shot at Trump, AOC accidentally confirms Trump's claim.

22 May 2024 ~~ By K. Walker

NOTE: This article may include commentary reflecting the author’s position.
Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) is very upset that former President Donald Trump will be campaigning on her turf.
When speaking to the press on Tuesday, the House Representative for New York’s 14th Congressional district accidentally admitted that the trial is de facto election interference by hobbling one candidate’s presidential campaign. She actually compared it to wearing an ankle bracelet.

Isn’t that precisely what Trump has been complaining about in his pressers outside of the courthouse?​

Commentary:​
We know it’s election interference. They know it’s election interference.
We all know that’s illegal, and nothing will be done about it.
Who’s going to break the news to the genius AOC that there’s quite a big difference between an ankle monitor that you wear to broadcast your location to the authorities and an ankle bracelet that you wear to broadcast your availability to men?
AOC's false eyelashes keep interfering with her thought ptrcesses.

What a mentally retarded premise...

Trump being bogged-down in court in NYC does, indeed, keep him from engaging in a full-blown campaign...

And it may very well be that AOC and her Muslim-Leftist IslamoNazi-Cartel Gang are celebrating that fact...

But
there is no conspiracy to hamper Trump in that way...

That's pure bull$hit... pablum for the most gullible MAGAtts who will swallow anything he sends their way...

The underlying crime does not have to be listed in the indictment. That is a NY state rule.

In court, the other crimes were put forth. You just choose to ignore the truth.

AOC is a Slip Up.

No slip up. It is keeping him back.

Are you suggesting a criminal trail be put on hold because the accused decided to run in an election? Wow! That is nuts.
Innocent until proven guilty duh... He is free to run and campaign without interference, but after seeing this clown show, it is that anyone with any sense knows what you Democrat's are up too.

Can't win on the issue's, because you are some screwed up people.

Innocent until proven guilty duh...
Oh bullshit.

You know damn well you won't accept the results, if he is convicted.

You will make a new excuse. I'm sure you already have it all queued up.

Just the way you run around calling the indictments bullshit, while knowing nothing about any of them.

It doesn't matter what your personal feelings are. Bragg is not a rookie. He knows what he is doing. The fact that you don't is immaterial.

Agreed

Keep guessing.

Bragg never specified in the indictment. Trumps payment to cohen was technically a business expense as cohen i was a lawyer handling a legal issue (nda is a legal issue handled by a lawyer)

Bragg is a partisan player in this game, and is being shady as heck…nobody can explain his actions. It’s odd that you all completely ignore every news article from the left that says Bragg is on shaky ground. This isn’t just me saying this, it’s your own news agencies.

Anyway..no point in really arguing this any further. The case is done and hopefully we’ll know the results soon.

Because he didn't have to decide yet. The judge concurred.

Looks like it's just you flailing, here.
Huh..so you’re saying that it’s fine to indict someone but you can add the crimes later? Interesting.

Of course the judge “decided”…look at his history.

not flailing at all. But you’re free to have your opinion

Forum List

Back