How the jews went from chosen by God to chosen by the devil.

Answer: Babylon.

History records, that the first truly evil empire with thoroughly evil intent was Babylon.

Babylon invented crucifixion, Babylon invented starvation as weapon, Babylon invented psychiatry, and babylon invented dark industry.

God took 14 generations to form His people from Abraham to David. God took 14 generations to perfect His people from David to the babylonian exile. Satan took 14 generations to harvest all that from the babylonian exile to the birth of Christ.

This is why the Jews didn't recognized their own King even when He was born under the guiding star of Bethlehem, but all other nations did, even as far away as the three magii.

As a result, there are two types of Jews today. The Godly Jew which the works of Christ repaired to some degree, and the ungodly jew, which remain enslaved by Babylon.

Observing the enslaved jews, we can conclude, that when the devil captures your feelings and senses, your will has no longer any degree of freedom to balance, and you become the Jew which is the zombie of Satan.

Here is the question for the debate. Given that these Jews have all 3 of their soul functions captured, what can be done to start bringing them home from Babylon?
All Jews reject Christ, so they are all going to oblivion.
Thank you. I cannot wait to see what oblivion looks like. One thing is for sure. Both the Leftists and Alt Right hate my people equally. I find that amusing.
Relax, even the non-Jews are not going to oblivion.
Ever notice how every religion but Judaism condemns everybody else to damnation.
They paint God as a real bastard.
Does that mean Jewish people get a free ride to do what they want? So when we have people who are not nice and Jewish and called out on it, the accuser is called an anti semite. A pretty good gig.

History records, that the first truly evil empire with thoroughly evil intent was Babylon.

Babylon invented crucifixion, Babylon invented starvation as weapon, Babylon invented psychiatry, and babylon invented dark industry.

God took 14 generations to form His people from Abraham to David. God took 14 generations to perfect His people from David to the babylonian exile. Satan took 14 generations to harvest all that from the babylonian exile to the birth of Christ.

This is why the Jews didn't recognized their own King even when He was born under the guiding star of Bethlehem, but all other nations did, even as far away as the three magii.

As a result, there are two types of Jews today. The Godly Jew which the works of Christ repaired to some degree, and the ungodly jew, which remain enslaved by Babylon.

Observing the enslaved jews, we can conclude, that when the devil captures your feelings and senses, your will has no longer any degree of freedom to balance, and you become the Jew which is the zombie of Satan.

Here is the question for the debate. Given that these Jews have all 3 of their soul functions captured, what can be done to start bringing them home from Babylon?
Thank you. I cannot wait to see what oblivion looks like. One thing is for sure. Both the Leftists and Alt Right hate my people equally. I find that amusing.
Relax, even the non-Jews are not going to oblivion.
Ever notice how every religion but Judaism condemns everybody else to damnation.
They paint God as a real bastard.
Does that mean Jewish people get a free ride to do what they want? So when we have people who are not nice and Jewish and called out on it, the accuser is called an anti semite. A pretty good gig.
Nobody gets a free ride and so we are reincarnated.
I might have been a gentile in a previous incarnation; it depends on my mission as determined by God.
The problem with any religion other than Judaism is that people actually believe other religions lead to a zero afterlife.
Perhaps that's the danger of reading garbage on the Internet.

For instance, Korach was arrogant and paid the price for it.
The prophets are filled with Jews who's souls do not get to exist after they physically pass away.
But you never read the prophets and don't know this,

exactly --
It is what I have been telling you for weeks now. I take it you now understand there is no physical proof of that which is spiritual? And never has been? How old are you, anyway? ;)
There is absolutely physical proof of that which is spiritual. Only because the spiritual is above the physical, nobody has the opportunity to tell, even if not dead. The best try was Jesus with lazarus, and look how far that went. Only a paragraph. Nobody to tell.
1. that was written how many years ago? when people believed the Earth was flat/etc?
2. I've been over this before, even today , doctors are wrong about a lot of stuff...''brought back from the dead'' = total bullshit
= there is no credible evidence he was dead/etc

There is no credible evidence either that there was a holocaust under Hitler. Yet there was one

exactly --
It is what I have been telling you for weeks now. I take it you now understand there is no physical proof of that which is spiritual? And never has been? How old are you, anyway? ;)
There is absolutely physical proof of that which is spiritual. Only because the spiritual is above the physical, nobody has the opportunity to tell, even if not dead. The best try was Jesus with lazarus, and look how far that went. Only a paragraph. Nobody to tell.
1. that was written how many years ago? when people believed the Earth was flat/etc?
2. I've been over this before, even today , doctors are wrong about a lot of stuff...''brought back from the dead'' = total bullshit

There is no credible evidence either that there was a holocaust under Hitler. Yet there was one.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????
we have VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
documented COURT testimony
etc
..your post is totally ridiculous
ridiculous analogy.........

No. My post is to show the real nature of evifence, in every subject of everything that humans do. You need to do better than evidence in order to get somewhere.
HUGE differenceS:
murder vs bringing someone back to life
1940s vs the year 20/etc
videos/pics/COURT testimony vs what????
you know what the '''testimony'' Meriweather talks about, is??? it's like the MSM/'''testimony'''' crap today..examples:
---racism --perfect example: a cop stopped me because of my skin color/etc = bullshit
Russian Collusion
etc
all the lies and myths

the '''testimony'' Meriweather talks about, is??? it's like the MSM/'''testimony''''
Far from it. Tossing a kitten into the oven doesn't make it a biscuit, any more than the testimony you are describing is anywhere near what I am describing. :)

exactly --

There is no credible evidence either that there was a holocaust under Hitler. Yet there was one

exactly --

There is no credible evidence either that there was a holocaust under Hitler. Yet there was one.
etc

No. My post is to show the real nature of evifence, in every subject of everything that humans do. You need to do better than evidence in order to get somewhere.
and--and--you screwed up in many ways:
...I've been reading and researching WW2 for over 40 years
....the Germans were WELL known for keeping detailed records for just about everything--including the Holocaust

the '''testimony'' Meriweather talks about, is??? it's like the MSM/'''testimony''''
Far from it. Tossing a kitten into the oven doesn't make it a biscuit, any more than the testimony you are describing is anywhere near what I am describing. :)
.....the testimony you are referring to is like these clowns claiming a UFO picked them up--and all the other bullshit in the news
...it is not verifiable

Babylon? What does that mean.. Your history is not particularly accurate. The Jews emerged as a separate people from the North Coast Canaanites and by the time of Adam and Eve the Sumerians had agriculture, irrigation, a written language and sailboats.

God had hundreds of religions to choose from, but he wanted his son raised a Jew

I wish he'd picked on The Buddhists.
Hmm...very interesting!
So fncceo are you a good Jew? Or one of those bad, bad Babylonian Jews?
The way you viciously attacked Jeremy 'Mother Terressa' Corbyn in a totally unwarranted way leads me to conclude the latter.
So take note!

from where did you get the idea that the jews of Babylon were "bad" ?

They weren't bad.. according to scripture the Jews who taken to Babylon were the "good figs".. the bad figs were left behind.

If they reject Jesus as Savior, then what can you do? It's not like they do not believe science is true and the true religion is backed up by science.

Haven't the Jews had no blood sacrifice and atonement for 2000 years already? I think this was because their holiest of holy temple was destroyed in AD 70 by the Romans. Thus, the Jews have been without a temple and without sacrifice i.e. no means of atonement. They may not believe in blood sacrifice anymore, but what other atonement do they have if not Jesus? What do they do on Yom Kippur now?

You are right about the Temple. But they still believe in it and are preparing to rebuild the Temple, and return to sacrificing. It is one of the conditions agreed upon after an invasion of Israel ultimately ends in a short lived "peace treaty". The rebuilding of the Temple is end time prophesy and has begun to be fulfilled. The Jews are training Temple Priests for the first time since the last Temple. And a strange thing has happened. There hasn't been a pure red heifer to sacrifice for 2,000 years. Until now.
The anti-Christ will declare himself God, and seat himself in the Temple shortly after it is built and defiles it. That act will cause a world war that will destroy life on earth if not cut short by the return of Christ, to the Jews, in Israel, as the Lion of Judah. He wins.

fear not. I have done this many times. It is easy.
How long have you harbored your belief that people
are being TRAINED to take-over THE TEMPLE. To
be absolutely candid, I am a LEVITE----what is the
nature of my training? How did you come upon
this REVELATION? WAS IT TOLD TO YOU? Do
you hear "VOICES"

God had hundreds of religions to choose from, but he wanted his son raised a Jew

Hmm...very interesting!
The way you viciously attacked Jeremy 'Mother Terressa' Corbyn in a totally unwarranted way leads me to conclude the latter.
So take note!

They weren't bad.. according to scripture the Jews who taken to Babylon were the "good figs".. the bad figs were left behind.

The Scriptures to which you refer is written in standard Hebrew. I am no expert but I do know how to read
the word "FIG" Can you cite the lines about the good figs and the bad figs

.....the testimony you are referring to is like these clowns claiming a UFO picked them up--
...it is not verifiable
Grin. This is much closer! We can all relate to dreams that are incredibly life-like, and some have hypothesized this might explain what happened. Some, of course, are a bid for attention. The same is true of experiences of God, angels, near death experiences.

The brain is an amazing and complex organ. If anyone were to tell you of a UFO or a supernatural experience and attribute it to the brain processing data in an unusual way, most unbelievers would immediately accept this testimony.

It is when the testimony includes aspects that cannot be explained by a brain glitch, that unbelievers cry foul and cry, "No physical evidence!" which is the narrator's point from the beginning--thus the reason for their account or testimony.

Perhaps your argument is, "Anything that cannot be attributed to a physical source (i.e. the brain) should not be classified as "testimony." ?

The Messiah the Jews anticipated was an anointed warrior king like David who would vanquish their enemies.
Jesus didn't fit any of their prophecies in Isaiah, Hosea, Zecharia or Jeremiah.

So, if one is a Christian, take Jesus as he is .. don't embellish him and change ancient scripture to have a different meaning to "prove"Jesus.

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

The Scriptures to which you refer is written in standard Hebrew. I am no expert but I do know how to read

The good figs were those that were captive in Babylon; the bad figs were “the princes, and” (He says, please note: not the residue of Judah), ”the residue of Jerusalem,” and those who are in Egypt.
The Good Figs and the Bad Figs – REVELATION 1:14

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

Jeremiah 24-26 ESV - The Good Figs and the Bad Figs ...
The Good Figs and the Bad Figs. 24 After Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon had taken into exile from Jerusalem Jeconiah the son of Jehoiakim, king of Judah, together with the officials of Judah, the craftsmen, and the metal workers, and had brought them to Babylon, the Lord showed me this vision: behold, two baskets of figs placed before the temple of the Lord. 2 One basket had very good figs, like first-ripe figs, but the other basket had very bad figs,

.....the testimony you are referring to is like these clowns claiming a UFO picked them up--
...it is not verifiable
Grin. This is much closer! We can all relate to dreams that are incredibly life-like, and some have hypothesized this might explain what happened. Some, of course, are a bid for attention. The same is true of experiences of God, angels, near death experiences.

The brain is an amazing and complex organ. If anyone were to tell you of a UFO or a supernatural experience and attribute it to the brain processing data in an unusual way, most unbelievers would immediately accept this testimony.

It is when the testimony includes aspects that cannot be explained by a brain glitch, that unbelievers cry foul and cry, "No physical evidence!" which is the narrator's point from the beginning--thus the reason for their account or testimony.

Perhaps your argument is, "Anything that cannot be attributed to a physical source (i.e. the brain) should not be classified as "testimony." ?

for your entertainment-----a true story. A few decades ago I was asked to see a lady who saw
ANGELS. They, SIMPLY, winged into her house
and floated around. They did not speak to her or
cause any problem or frighten her----they were just
there. She did not OBJECT to their presence at all.
They only people who did object were her children and the doctors (the psychiatrists called me) The lady was
charming and articulate. She was a very genteel black
lady-----the kind before whom I would never utter
the expletive "DAMMIT" ----really genteel. I was
mystified but suggested tests. Blood VDRL and
Spinal Tap. Wonder of Wonder----she had syphilis.
The spirochete can live in the brain for decades---Then I had the real problem HOW TO TELL HER DAUGHTER. The brain is a really fantastic BLOB

The Messiah the Jews anticipated was an anointed warrior king like David who would vanquish their enemies.
Jesus didn't fit any of their prophecies in Isaiah, Hosea, Zecharia or Jeremiah.

So, if one is a Christian, take Jesus as he is .. don't embellish him and change ancient scripture to have a different meaning to "prove"Jesus.

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

The good figs were those that were captive in Babylon; the bad figs were “the princes, and” (He says, please note: not the residue of Judah), ”the residue of Jerusalem,” and those who are in Egypt.

"revelations" was written after the babylonian captivity -----can you point out "bad figs" ----I had no patience to read the entire thing you posted----the "branch" thing is just a standard in hebrew poetry

for your entertainment-----a true story. A few decades ago I was asked to see a lady who saw
ANGELS. They, SIMPLY, winged into her house
and floated around. They did not speak to her or
cause any problem or frighten her----they were just
there. She did not OBJECT to their presence at all.
They only people who did object were her children and the doctors (the psychiatrists called me) The lady was
charming and articulate. She was a very genteel black
lady-----the kind before whom I would never utter
the expletive "DAMMIT" ----really genteel. I was
mystified but suggested tests. Blood VDRL and
Spinal Tap. Wonder of Wonder----she had syphilis.
The spirochete can live in the brain for decades---Then I had the real problem HOW TO TELL HER DAUGHTER. The brain is a really fantastic BLOB
Great story!

exactly --

exactly --

etc

and--and--you screwed up in many ways:
...I've been reading and researching WW2 for over 40 years
....the Germans were WELL known for keeping detailed records for just about everything--including the Holocaust

Yes but the authenticity of all those is widely questioned with suspicion to this day. Same as with everything that is supposed to be some evidence of something. That is why I brought this up as a prominent example. Any discussion anywhere that wants to be based on evidence is never based on evidence, but it is based on authority instead of evidence. Jesus is correct in pointing out with Pontius Pilot that it is never the evidence that matters and maybe there is never even such a thing as evudence, but it is authority that it is all about.

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

"revelations" was written after the babylonian captivity -----can you point out "bad figs" ----I had no patience to read the entire thing you posted----the "branch" thing is just a standard in hebrew poetry

Already posted for you at 173.

Babylon? What does that mean.. Your history is not particularly accurate. The Jews emerged as a separate people from the North Coast Canaanites and by the time of Adam and Eve the Sumerians had agriculture, irrigation, a written language and sailboats.

Babylon is the turning point of the Jews at least in the theological sense. Out of the three trimester of the 14 generations each, that is the one that closes all down and leads to Christ. In other words, the harvest that the devil does on the Jews to trigger the first coming of Christ.

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

Satan only takes good things. Then turns them into bad.

Forum List

Back