How the jews went from chosen by God to chosen by the devil.

God had hundreds of religions to choose from, but he wanted his son raised a Jew

He choose Abraham. Abraham's children with his wife, became Israel. God sent His Son to redeem the Jews, not all religions.
…The woman came and knelt before Him. “Lord, help me!” she said. But Jesus replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.
The picture is not that clear I think. Abram may be the Hindu Brama and Sarai may be the Hindu Saraswati. The setting is the same, both are man plus wife / daughter.
It really is that simple. Abraham came from Ur, modern day Iraq.
And he said to him, “I am the Lord who brought you out from Ur of the Chaldeans to give you this land to possess.”

Yes but this is only the job assignment of abram when he was 75 years old. Do we know where he was for 75 years before that? From the identity of his name and of his wife's name, I would bet on India.

Nope. Abraham's family originated in Ur. Abraham's brother died there. Then the family decided to migrate to Canaann, but ended up settling in Haran. Abraham's father died there. And that is when God called to Abraham.
Abraham then traveled to Canaan, then 700 miles to the border of Iraq. 700 more miles to Syria. Another 800 down to Egypt, then back to Canaan, which is now Israel.
There ya go...

Last edited:
God had hundreds of religions to choose from, but he wanted his son raised a Jew

He choose Abraham. Abraham's children with his wife, became Israel. God sent His Son to redeem the Jews, not all religions.
…The woman came and knelt before Him. “Lord, help me!” she said. But Jesus replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.
The picture is not that clear I think. Abram may be the Hindu Brama and Sarai may be the Hindu Saraswati. The setting is the same, both are man plus wife / daughter.
And he said to him, “I am the Lord who brought you out from Ur of the Chaldeans to give you this land to possess.”

Yes but this is only the job assignment of abram when he was 75 years old. Do we know where he was for 75 years before that? From the identity of his name and of his wife's name, I would bet on India.

Nope. Abraham's family originated in Ur. Abraham's brother died there. Then the family decided to migrate to Canaann, but ended up settling in Haran. Abraham's father died there. And that is when God called to Abraham.
Abraham then traveled to Canaan, then 700 miles to the border of Iraq. 700 more miles to Syria. Another 800 down to Egypt, then to Canaan, which is now Israel.
There ya go...

How do we know that Abram's family originated in Ur?

coincidental word or name similarities in history as an EVIDENCE of anything is the
last resort of an imbecile

So doesn't it count that Sarai is the first not one not two not three but four letters of Saraswati before the Jews ran out of ink and brain power to finish writing her name?

No, they had enough ink. She was from Ur.
Gen. 11:31 And Terah took Abram his son, and Lot the son of Haran his son's son, and Sarai his daughter in law, his son Abram's wife; and they went forth with them from Ur of the Chaldees, to go into the land of Canaan; and they came unto Haran, and dwelt there.

Why are you trying to add to what the Bible tells us?

Abraham then traveled to Canaan, then 700 miles to the border of Iraq. 700 more miles to Syria. Another 800 down to Egypt, then to Canaan, which is now Israel.
There ya go...

How do we know that Abram's family originated in Ur?

Here is how you know:
Gen. 11:28 Now these are the generations of Terah: Terah begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran; and Haran begat Lot. And Haran died before his father Terah in the land of his nativity, in Ur of the Chaldees. And Abram and Nahor took them wives: the name of the name of Abram's wife was Sarai; and the name of Nahor's wife, Milcah, the daughter of Haran, the father of Milcah, and the father of Iscah. But Sarai was barren;

coincidental word or name similarities in history as an EVIDENCE of anything is the
last resort of an imbecile

So doesn't it count that Sarai is the first not one not two not three but four letters of Saraswati before the Jews ran out of ink and brain power to finish writing her name?

No, they had enough ink. She was from Ur.
Gen. 11:31 And Terah took Abram his son, and Lot the son of Haran his son's son, and Sarai his daughter in law, his son Abram's wife; and they went forth with them from Ur of the Chaldees, to go into the land of Canaan; and they came unto Haran, and dwelt there.

Why are you trying to add to what the Bible tells us?

according to hubby the ink used back then was easily available. It involves
a "GALL NUT" which is something that grows at the base of some tree branches.

Last edited:
Answer: Babylon.

History records, that the first truly evil empire with thoroughly evil intent was Babylon.

Babylon invented crucifixion, Babylon invented starvation as weapon, Babylon invented psychiatry, and babylon invented dark industry.

God took 14 generations to form His people from Abraham to David. God took 14 generations to perfect His people from David to the babylonian exile. Satan took 14 generations to harvest all that from the babylonian exile to the birth of Christ.

This is why the Jews didn't recognized their own King even when He was born under the guiding star of Bethlehem, but all other nations did, even as far away as the three magii.

As a result, there are two types of Jews today. The Godly Jew which the works of Christ repaired to some degree, and the ungodly jew, which remain enslaved by Babylon.

Observing the enslaved jews, we can conclude, that when the devil captures your feelings and senses, your will has no longer any degree of freedom to balance, and you become the Jew which is the zombie of Satan.

Here is the question for the debate. Given that these Jews have all 3 of their soul functions captured, what can be done to start bringing them home from Babylon?

If they reject Jesus as Savior, then what can you do? It's not like they do not believe science is true and the true religion is backed up by science.

Haven't the Jews had no blood sacrifice and atonement for 2000 years already? I think this was because their holiest of holy temple was destroyed in AD 70 by the Romans. Thus, the Jews have been without a temple and without sacrifice i.e. no means of atonement. They may not believe in blood sacrifice anymore, but what other atonement do they have if not Jesus? What do they do on Yom Kippur now?

History records, that the first truly evil empire with thoroughly evil intent was Babylon.

Babylon invented crucifixion, Babylon invented starvation as weapon, Babylon invented psychiatry, and babylon invented dark industry.

God took 14 generations to form His people from Abraham to David. God took 14 generations to perfect His people from David to the babylonian exile. Satan took 14 generations to harvest all that from the babylonian exile to the birth of Christ.

This is why the Jews didn't recognized their own King even when He was born under the guiding star of Bethlehem, but all other nations did, even as far away as the three magii.

As a result, there are two types of Jews today. The Godly Jew which the works of Christ repaired to some degree, and the ungodly jew, which remain enslaved by Babylon.

Observing the enslaved jews, we can conclude, that when the devil captures your feelings and senses, your will has no longer any degree of freedom to balance, and you become the Jew which is the zombie of Satan.

Here is the question for the debate. Given that these Jews have all 3 of their soul functions captured, what can be done to start bringing them home from Babylon?

If they reject Jesus as Savior, then what can you do? It's not like they do not believe science is true and the true religion is backed up by science.

Haven't the Jews had no blood sacrifice and atonement for 2000 years already? I think this was because their holiest of holy temple was destroyed in AD 70 by the Romans. Thus, the Jews have been without a temple and without sacrifice i.e. no means of atonement. They may not believe in blood sacrifice anymore, but what other atonement do they have if not Jesus? What do they do on Yom Kippur now?

the way this idiot thread has been going, you asked the MOST important (and intelligent) question. The issue is POST temple Judaism. Start with a misconception --to wit BLOOD. Animal sacrifice back in the day was an economic thing over much of the known world. The greeks did it, the romans did it, ----LOTS of cultures did it------not to GET BLOOD-----but as a matter of
the distribution of ANIMAL PROTEIN. In the jewish
system, a factoid not known to the sunday school set,
the Tribe of Moses and AHARON ie the Levites and
Cohens had no ancestral land which excluded them from agriculture and animal husbandry. The animal
sacrifice FED THEM. The end of the Temple meant
the end of that particular economic system. SO the
talmudic scholars actually "ruled" by talmudic edict.
No more lamb chops for the Levites out in the diaspora. Interestingly----the animal protein system
of the greeks and romans allowed for the SALE of the
sacrificed meat-----but the jewish temple system did not. Only the levites and the cohens could eat it and NEVER SELL IT. So now you know. The last vestige of the animal sacrifice system IMHO---is the selling of
BULL meat after the BULL FIGHT in Spain

There was no sacrifice for intentional sins.
The Temple was a restaurant where most people came to to offer Thanksgiving sacrifices and got to share the meal will people they didn't know.

The percentage of Christians who read the entire Leviticus verse by verse is around 0%.

the way this idiot thread has been going, you asked the MOST important (and intelligent) question. The issue is POST temple Judaism. Start with a misconception --to wit BLOOD. Animal sacrifice back in the day was an economic thing over much of the known world. The greeks did it, the romans did it, ----LOTS of cultures did it------not to GET BLOOD-----but as a matter of
the distribution of ANIMAL PROTEIN. In the jewish
system, a factoid not known to the sunday school set,
the Tribe of Moses and AHARON ie the Levites and
Cohens had no ancestral land which excluded them from agriculture and animal husbandry. The animal
sacrifice FED THEM. The end of the Temple meant
the end of that particular economic system. SO the
talmudic scholars actually "ruled" by talmudic edict.
No more lamb chops for the Levites out in the diaspora. Interestingly----the animal protein system
of the greeks and romans allowed for the SALE of the
sacrificed meat-----but the jewish temple system did not. Only the levites and the cohens could eat it and NEVER SELL IT. So now you know. The last vestige of the animal sacrifice system IMHO---is the selling of
BULL meat after the BULL FIGHT in Spain
Relax, the last thing the Roman Catholic Church wants is for their flock to actually study The Torah and realize the New Testament is a piece of fiction meant to start a new religion..

You are right about the Temple. But they still believe in it and are preparing to rebuild the Temple, and return to sacrificing. It is one of the conditions agreed upon after an invasion of Israel ultimately ends in a short lived "peace treaty". The rebuilding of the Temple is end time prophesy and has begun to be fulfilled. The Jews are training Temple Priests for the first time since the last Temple. And a strange thing has happened. There hasn't been a pure red heifer to sacrifice for 2,000 years. Until now.
The anti-Christ will declare himself God, and seat himself in the Temple shortly after it is built and defiles it. That act will cause a world war that will destroy life on earth if not cut short by the return of Christ, to the Jews, in Israel, as the Lion of Judah. He wins.

All Jews reject Christ, so they are all going to oblivion.
Thank you. I cannot wait to see what oblivion looks like. One thing is for sure. Both the Leftists and Alt Right hate my people equally. I find that amusing.

Thank you. I cannot wait to see what oblivion looks like. One thing is for sure. Both the Leftists and Alt Right hate my people equally. I find that amusing.
Who said anything about hate?
Just stating the facts. If one rejects Christ, you won’t get an eternal afterlife. It doesn’t matter how “nice” one is.

Just stating the facts. If one rejects Christ, you won’t get an eternal afterlife. It doesn’t matter how “nice” one is.
LOL

Of course.

LOL

Of course.
Well when Jews reject the very Messiah they prophesied what do you expect to happen?

LOL

Of course.
Well when Jews reject the very Messiah they prophesied what do you expect to happen?
They don’t make Jews like Jesus anymore.

The Temple was a restaurant where most people came to to offer Thanksgiving sacrifices and got to share the meal will people they didn't know.

The percentage of Christians who read the entire Leviticus verse by verse is around 0%.

not actually true----the meat obtained by sacrifice was not shared by the general population----it was fed to the Cohens and Levites who had no land entitlement. I is a Levite----I should know----not that I have had a single lambchop for about 2000 years. No question---I have never met a christian who knew anything about the issue of ancestral land and the situation of the cohens and levites in that old time system. I have run into lots of christians who have "BELIEVED" that the cohens and levites were extorting taxes and all kinds of wealth from the rest of the population----ie the Sunday school crap

exactly --
It is what I have been telling you for weeks now. I take it you now understand there is no physical proof of that which is spiritual? And never has been? How old are you, anyway? ;)
There is absolutely physical proof of that which is spiritual. Only because the spiritual is above the physical, nobody has the opportunity to tell, even if not dead. The best try was Jesus with lazarus, and look how far that went. Only a paragraph. Nobody to tell.
1. that was written how many years ago? when people believed the Earth was flat/etc?
2. I've been over this before, even today , doctors are wrong about a lot of stuff...''brought back from the dead'' = total bullshit
= there is no credible evidence he was dead/etc

Relax, the last thing the Roman Catholic Church wants is for their flock to actually study The Torah and realize the New Testament is a piece of fiction meant to start a new religion..
You are mistaken. While you may have no wish to pick up the Catholic Study Bible, it is carefully footnoted to include the Jewish perspective of the Old Testament. There was no wish to create a new religion...one grew up around the teachings of Jesus--many of which are from the best of Judaism.

Bit psalm 50 already trschrs jres that God doesn't drink the blood of things.

Yet Jews do blood sacrifices. I think this marks the babylonian Jew type.

I think the new temple was destroyed in ad 70 because God moved on away from it into the congregations of Christ.

So yes the nJew ended up without cover.

And as Christ demonstrated on the cross, a soul without the cover of the spirit goes to hell. Converges with the satanic capture theory at Babylon.

not actually true----the meat obtained by sacrifice was not shared by the general population----it was fed to the Cohens and Levites who had no land entitlement. I is a Levite----I should know----not that I have had a single lambchop for about 2000 years. No question---I have never met a christian who knew anything about the issue of ancestral land and the situation of the cohens and levites in that old time system. I have run into lots of christians who have "BELIEVED" that the cohens and levites were extorting taxes and all kinds of wealth from the rest of the population----ie the Sunday school crap
That was only certain sacrifices.
I think the right shoulder went to the Levites and Kohanim for the inadvertent sin offering.
The peace and thanksgiving offerings were split between the person who brought it, the Levites and Kohanim.
There are a whole bunch of sacrificial offering categories.
For instance, the Kohanim weren't not thrilled to take their time on completely (Olah) burnt, bird or matzah offerings.

Forum List

Back