How the jews went from chosen by God to chosen by the devil.

...for so much CLEAR proof, you make it out to be very hard to find...why is that?
There is no proof (physical evidence) to find. Instead of looking for that non-existent physical evidence of God, look for God.

there not any proof we can just see/etc?? why is it so hard to get?
There is no physical proof of the spiritual realm. If I said, "There are no unicorns," you would understand me to mean no unicorns. The same with "no physical proof." It means no physical proof. No physical proof there.

God had hundreds of religions to choose from, but he wanted his son raised a Jew

He choose Abraham. Abraham's children with his wife, became Israel. God sent His Son to redeem the Jews, not all religions.
…The woman came and knelt before Him. “Lord, help me!” she said. But Jesus replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.
The picture is not that clear I think. Abram may be the Hindu Brama and Sarai may be the Hindu Saraswati. The setting is the same, both are man plus wife / daughter.

So much mental illness, so little recognition that mental illness it is.
Is this even a post? Let me help. Idiots. Retards. Loonies. Fools. Mofos. See? You could have written this in just one word but you wasted not one but two entire lines on it. This is two lines of all of our lives that we will never get back. And this is all your fault. So, clearly, the question begs for itself, what are you?

exactly --
It is what I have been telling you for weeks now. I take it you now understand there is no physical proof of that which is spiritual? And never has been? How old are you, anyway? ;)
There is absolutely physical proof of that which is spiritual. Only because the spiritual is above the physical, nobody has the opportunity to tell, even if not dead. The best try was Jesus with lazarus, and look how far that went. Only a paragraph. Nobody to tell.

God had hundreds of religions to choose from, but he wanted his son raised a Jew

He choose Abraham. Abraham's children with his wife, became Israel. God sent His Son to redeem the Jews, not all religions.
…The woman came and knelt before Him. “Lord, help me!” she said. But Jesus replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.
The picture is not that clear I think. Abram may be the Hindu Brama and Sarai may be the Hindu Saraswati. The setting is the same, both are man plus wife / daughter.
It really is that simple. Abraham came from Ur, modern day Iraq.
And he said to him, “I am the Lord who brought you out from Ur of the Chaldeans to give you this land to possess.”

And he said to him, “I am the Lord who brought you out from Ur of the Chaldeans to give you this land to possess.”

Yes but this is only the job assignment of abram when he was 75 years old. Do we know where he was for 75 years before that? From the identity of his name and of his wife's name, I would bet on India.

Yes but this is only the job assignment of abram when he was 75 years old. Do we know where he was for 75 years before that? From the identity of his name and of his wife's name, I would bet on India.

coincidental word or name similarities in history as an EVIDENCE of anything is the
last resort of an imbecile

coincidental word or name similarities in history as an EVIDENCE of anything is the

So doesn't it count that Sarai is the first not one not two not three but four letters of Saraswati before the Jews ran out of ink and brain power to finish writing her name?

So doesn't it count that Sarai is the first not one not two not three but four letters of Saraswati before the Jews ran out of ink and brain power to finish writing her name?

The jews did not use english letters nor did the hindus. Can you present your
theory in Sanskrit?

The jews did not use english letters nor did the hindus. Can you present your
theory in Sanskrit?

Yes but my Sanscrit spell checker is made in Israel so I am too afraid to use it.

Forum List

Back