How the jews went from chosen by God to chosen by the devil.

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
Answer: Babylon.

History records, that the first truly evil empire with thoroughly evil intent was Babylon.

Babylon invented crucifixion, Babylon invented starvation as weapon, Babylon invented psychiatry, and babylon invented dark industry.

God took 14 generations to form His people from Abraham to David. God took 14 generations to perfect His people from David to the babylonian exile. Satan took 14 generations to harvest all that from the babylonian exile to the birth of Christ.

This is why the Jews didn't recognized their own King even when He was born under the guiding star of Bethlehem, but all other nations did, even as far away as the three magii.

As a result, there are two types of Jews today. The Godly Jew which the works of Christ repaired to some degree, and the ungodly jew, which remain enslaved by Babylon.

Observing the enslaved jews, we can conclude, that when the devil captures your feelings and senses, your will has no longer any degree of freedom to balance, and you become the Jew which is the zombie of Satan.

Here is the question for the debate. Given that these Jews have all 3 of their soul functions captured, what can be done to start bringing them home from Babylon?

History records, that the first truly evil empire with thoroughly evil intent was Babylon.

Babylon invented crucifixion, Babylon invented starvation as weapon, Babylon invented psychiatry, and babylon invented dark industry.

God took 14 generations to form His people from Abraham to David. God took 14 generations to perfect His people from David to the babylonian exile. Satan took 14 generations to harvest all that from the babylonian exile to the birth of Christ.

This is why the Jews didn't recognized their own King even when He was born under the guiding star of Bethlehem, but all other nations did, even as far away as the three magii.

As a result, there are two types of Jews today. The Godly Jew which the works of Christ repaired to some degree, and the ungodly jew, which remain enslaved by Babylon.

Observing the enslaved jews, we can conclude, that when the devil captures your feelings and senses, your will has no longer any degree of freedom to balance, and you become the Jew which is the zombie of Satan.

Here is the question for the debate. Given that these Jews have all 3 of their soul functions captured, what can be done to start bringing them home from Babylon?
All Jews reject Christ, so they are all going to oblivion.

Jews must be totally disgusted to constantly be dragged into the narrative of a spin-off faith. Judaism is a separate and unique faith that pre-dates (obviously) the two other Abrahamic faiths. It has a separate, independent existence that is a valid as any other religion. It doesn't exist merely to be a player in some other religion's story.

Discussions like these are foolish. One is complete in one's faith. A Christian is not an incomplete Muslim who has stubbornly refused to recognize Muhammad as the ultimate messenger of God. A Muslim is not a Christian who stubbornly refuses to back up and accept Jesus as his messiah.

I don't think the question is that difficult. One only has to turn to the Bible, or in the case of the Jewish faith, the Torah itself. It is right there for all to read, Leviticus makes it clear and Leviticus is part of both the Torah and the Bible. Keeping the sabbath would be a start, and not just the day, but the year as well. The Jubilee, what ever happened to that? Treating foreigners in your land as one of your own? As long as the Palestinian situation is still going on the Jews are destined to failure. God did not grant the Jews their "homeland", Britain did. That is a problem. Until the Jewish people recognize the situation for what it is, that the Devil himself has created their state, that he used his servant Hitler to make it happen, that they have failed miserably in following the rules given to Moses, they will never find their way back to the "promised land". One day, maybe soon, the true Messiah will come to Israel. But my money is they will do that Messiah what they did to the last one. In a sense, they are the same people they were in Moses's time, worshipping false idols of gold. And they will receive the same fate.

I don't think the question is that difficult. One only has to turn to the Bible, or in the case of the Jewish faith, the Torah itself. It is right there for all to read, Leviticus makes it clear and Leviticus is part of both the Torah and the Bible. Keeping the sabbath would be a start, and not just the day, but the year as well. The Jubilee, what ever happened to that? Treating foreigners in your land as one of your own? As long as the Palestinian situation is still going on the Jews are destined to failure. God did not grant the Jews their "homeland", Britain did. That is a problem. Until the Jewish people recognize the situation for what it is, that the Devil himself has created their state, that he used his servant Hitler to make it happen, that they have failed miserably in following the rules given to Moses, they will never find their way back to the "promised land". One day, maybe soon, the true Messiah will come to Israel. But my money is they will do that Messiah what they did to the last one. In a sense, they are the same people they were in Moses's time, worshipping false idols of gold. And they will receive the same fate.

There are people in Israel who still observe the Jubilee mostly in reference
to the farming issues

... Babylon invented crucifixion ...

The Phoenicians used this form of death penalty the first time in history. From them it came to the Assyrians and Persians and to the Greeks and Romans, who invented to nail people to wooden beams and crosses.

And "thanks" that you desillusioned me with your hateful anti-Semitism in the first hours of the starting year 2021. Nevertheless I had preferred to live some more hours, days or weeks in the illusion "what a nice, peacful new year 2021". Don't forget to do away with racism and death penalty, USA.

... All Jews reject Christ, so they are all going to oblivion.

Says someone, who crucifies himselve onto his own "Brett vorm Hirn" (German). Who hates all Jews is not able to love the Jew, prophet and redeemer Jesus. So anti-Semitism is incompatible with the Christian faith.

God had hundreds of religions to choose from, but he wanted his son raised a Jew
God had hundreds of religions to choose from, but he wanted his son raised a Jew

I wish he'd picked on The Buddhists.

Hmm...interesting!
So fncceo, are you a 'good' Jew? Or one of those bad, bad Babylonian Jews?
The fact you so viciously and totally unwarranted, attack Jeremy 'Mother Terressa' Corbyn leads me to conclude the latter.

All Jews reject Christ, so they are all going to oblivion.
There is a difference between rejecting Christ's divinity and his teachings which are from Judaism at its best.

Jesus said once “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." And very much people in the English speaking world seem to confuse the words "I" and "I". Jesus decides - and no one else - who comes to the father. And I'm quite sure He is doing it in the the best of all possible "jobs" - if not much better at all.

Last edited:

Hmm...very interesting!
So fncceo are you a good Jew? Or one of those bad, bad Babylonian Jews?
The way you viciously attacked Jeremy 'Mother Terressa' Corbyn in a totally unwarranted way leads me to conclude the latter.
So take note!

Or one of those bad, bad Babylonian Jews?

Given that there hasn't been a Babylon for over 1,000 years, probably not.

Ultimately, there is only one authority on Earth who has the power decide where or not a Jew is a good Jew or not ... and that authority is ...

The Jewish Mother

mother-in-law-from-400x270.jpg

You know, man, you and your OP is a good example why Christian street preachers arent greeted warmly in Israel. Repeating the Christian narratives over and over again won't help you get the Jews where you want. Quite the contrary is true.

Hmm...very interesting!
The way you viciously attacked Jeremy 'Mother Terressa' Corbyn in a totally unwarranted way leads me to conclude the latter.
So take note!

from where did you get the idea that the jews of Babylon were "bad" ?

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

O I just listened to the OP. Never mind though they are not that bad If you're a satanist.

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

From his friends...

800.jpg

Forum List

Back