How did this statement..."I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” raise the cost of 2 billion tires..

Trump didn't want to shut the US down. But he did what fauci wanted. One of his greatest mistakes.
And then when he tried to open it back up the Constitutional "experts" said he didn't have the authority, that it was by state. Thats when sane Republican states kept their economies open and the Dim states shut down and worked on high mortality rates.

I did read that. It is a cool spin, but it does not change the fact that the US is producing more oil now than it was at the beginign of the Biden term. You keep comparing the begining of the Biden term to 2019, but his term started in Jan of 2021.
Where have I compared the( as you ignore the little red dotted line...why it is self correcting and yet you ignore!)... "begining" as 2019? Prove it to me!

Where have I compared the( as you ignore the little red dotted line...why it is self correcting and yet you ignore!)... "begining" as 2019? Prove it to me!

Simple yes or no question for you.

Is US oil production higher now than at the start of the Biden term?

We’ve already established the record domestic production levels under Biden. The issue is why stifle or hinder record domestic production rates if they are not sufficient to impact pricing at more affordable levels and be less susceptible to price swings in the global market for foreign oil?

What other industry(s) does the government assess that since we are at record production domestically, it’s time to regulate by capping production? This makes no sense….. especially on the top commodity that our economy is so dependent.
Only for natural gas. When Biden took over we were no longer producing at record levels. His policies haven't stifled or hindered domestic production.

Simple yes or no question for you.

Is US oil production higher now than at the start of the Biden term?
For a simple-minded person like that doesn't comprehend processes and the time to produce...DEFINITELY YES!!!! And that is thanks to this FACT!!!

Over former President Donald Trump’s four-year term, his administration offered 25 million acres of onshore and 78 million acres of offshore federal territory. Of this, about 10% of the available acres ended up leased out to oil and gas companies.

In 2021, President Joe Biden put a pause on new federal land leases to oil and natural gas companies to conduct an overview of their environmental impacts. This pause resulted in the lowest level of new land leases in the last 20 years.
This order was reversed when the Inflation Reduction Act became law.
But being so ignorant of time...i.e,. dummies like you think hey Biden president...wow higher production...Biden did it!
BULLCRAP! it takes and here are the FACTS....
The timeline from lease to production can vary from four to 10 years
On Day One, the President Biden signed an executive order to impose a temporary moratorium on oil and gas leasing activity in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR); withdrew offshore areas in Arctic waters and the Bering Sea from oil and gas drilling; and revoked the permit for the Keystone XL pipeline.

So really stupid and dummies like you think "oh Biden is now president, oil production is up... because of Biden!!!" How ignorant!

So really stupid and dummies like you think "oh Biden is now president, oil production is up... because of Biden!!!" How ignorant!

The only ignorant one here is you. I never once said or even implied it was because of Biden, I have even said many times it was despite Biden.

But that is never good enough for people like you, I ether have to have the same seething hate you do or I love the man.

The most withdrawal of the SPR!!

SPRofOIL031423.png

Not nearly as much as during Trump when he shut down the US.
/----/ post the date and how Trump shut down the US. But, I can play your stupid childish game: Why did Biden order the collapse of SVB? Did they refuse to donate to his campaign? Did they refuse to buy any of Hunter's artwork?

How about the date where Trump bragged about getting the Saudi's to slash production by threatening to withhold military aide?

That has far more to do with the price of gas today than the US cutting production.
/-----/ "How about the date where Trump bragged about getting the Saudi's to slash production by threatening to withhold military aide?"

Here is what happened.
"The effort illustrated Trump’s strong desire to protect the U.S. oil industry from a historic price meltdown as governments shut down economies worldwide to fight the virus. Despite the agreement to cut a tenth of global production, oil prices continued to fall to historic lows. U.S. oil futures dropped below $0 last week as sellers paid buyers to avoid taking delivery of oil they had no place to store. In an April 2 phone call, Trump told Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman that unless the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) started cutting oil production, he would be powerless to stop lawmakers from passing legislation to withdraw U.S. troops from the kingdom, four sources familiar with the matter told Reuters."

Forum List

Back