How did this statement..."I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” raise the cost of 2 billion tires..

You are right about one thing! I do parrot the words of people who make a living providing the expertise that provides the proof!

You post things from other people without even knowing what any of it means.

Then you put down a shit ton in one post hoping to hide your actual ignorance.

Lets see if you can answer with your own words....if every oil producing region is producing less oil than in 2019, will that have an impact on the price of gasoline and other oil based products?

But that is never good enough for people like you, I ether have to have the same seething hate you do or I love the man.
^^^ This comes from an ignorant moron who calls anybody approving of any of Trump’s policies “a Trump worshipper”. Your own medicine doesn’t taste so good does it?

You post things from other people without even knowing what any of it means.

Then you put down a shit ton in one post hoping to hide your actual ignorance.

Lets see if you can answer with your own words....if every oil producing region is producing less oil than in 2019, will that have an impact on the price of gasoline and other oil based products?
supply and demand
the amount of a commodity, product, or service available and the desire of buyers for it, considered as factors regulating its price.

supply and demand
the amount of a commodity, product, or service available and the desire of buyers for it, considered as factors regulating its price.

Wow, another link you do not understand. You are the king of Google, if only you understood the things linked to.

Yes, if global supply is down while global demand is up, the price of oil goes up. The US alone cannot produce enough oil to offset other oil producing regions not ramping back up to pre-COVID levels. But we are doing a pretty good job of trying, thus the record setting exports by US based oil companies.

Wow, another link you do not understand. You are the king of Google, if only you understood the things linked to.

Yes, if global supply is down while global demand is up, the price of oil goes up. The US alone cannot produce enough oil to offset other oil producing regions not ramping back up to pre-COVID levels. But we are doing a pretty good job of trying, thus the record setting exports by US based oil companies.
You write.." we are doing a good job of trying "(USA keep up with production)
Why should the USA oil companies "try" to do a good job when the President GUARANTEES to put them out of business!
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Basic law of "supply and demand"... If the supply declines and the demand stays the same, prices go up!
Price of a gallon of diesel : Under Trump highest price: $3.25---- Under Biden highest price $5.75
So with supply being reduced("I guarantee to rid fossil fuels"and demand stays the same... PRICES GO UP!
Oh and the reason for showing diesel cost.. how do you get the bread/milk delivered to your supermarket...hence those prices go up!
Dieselfuel2017-2023.png

You write.." we are doing a good job of trying "(USA keep up with production)
Why should the USA oil companies "try" to do a good job when the President GUARANTEES to put them out of business!

Because they are more powerful than any POTUS and they just laugh all the way to the bank over such stupid comments.

But you do bring up a good point. They have no business reason to rapidly increase production as that just lowers the price they get for their oil. It is a fine line they walk

Because they are more powerful than any POTUS and they just laugh all the way to the bank over such stupid comments.

But you do bring up a good point. They have no business reason to rapidly increase production as that just lowers the price they get for their oil. It is a fine line they walk
And I agree with you about the oil executives more powerful than a POTUS that makes such a dumb ass comment that does everything to encourage
oil companies to RAISE prices NOW!
I
I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

and when he says:
A hypothetical President Biden would first “do away with any subsidy for fossil fuels,” he said. His climate change policy would involve “holding [fossil fuel executives] liable for what they have done, particularly in those cases where your underserved neighborhoods and - you know the deal,” the candidate continued - though judging from the blank faces behind him, they didn’t.
And by the way, when they don’t, and when they’re deliberate - put them in jail! That’s what I pr—I’m not joking about this,” Biden declared, to scattered applause

Now if Biden had just said instead of "guaranteeing to rid fossil fuels", this:
"we need to work with the fossil fuels industry to reduce Co2 emissions and the US government will be helping as we consider the fossil fuel industry a totally important building block of our economy"! (which I suggest!)
But Biden stupidly continues to antagonize people (especially those of us that do a little research!!) ...
INSTEAD of working WITH the fossil fuel industry!

And I agree with you about the oil executives more powerful than a POTUS that makes such a dumb ass comment that does everything to encourage
oil companies to RAISE prices NOW!
I
I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

and when he says:
A hypothetical President Biden would first “do away with any subsidy for fossil fuels,” he said. His climate change policy would involve “holding [fossil fuel executives] liable for what they have done, particularly in those cases where your underserved neighborhoods and - you know the deal,” the candidate continued - though judging from the blank faces behind him, they didn’t.
And by the way, when they don’t, and when they’re deliberate - put them in jail! That’s what I pr—I’m not joking about this,” Biden declared, to scattered applause

Now if Biden had just said instead of "guaranteeing to rid fossil fuels", this:
"we need to work with the fossil fuels industry to reduce Co2 emissions and the US government will be helping as we consider the fossil fuel industry a totally important building block of our economy"! (which I suggest!)
But Biden stupidly continues to antagonize people (especially those of us that do a little research!!) ...
INSTEAD of working WITH the fossil fuel industry!

Do you get paid to post the exact same thing post after post after post or do you just do it for fun?

You just repost the same thing like 15 times as if that some how makes it more real or more true.
So you are saying ALL the links I provided are lies?
wow are thought you were dumb but you are not only proving your ignorance but you are a LIAR!!!

I Guarantee You We’re Going To End Fossil Fuels”​

. Fact from Biden’s mouth and you say that’s not true?

So you are saying ALL the links I provided are lies?
wow are thought you were dumb but you are not only proving your ignorance but you are a LIAR!!!

I Guarantee You We’re Going To End Fossil Fuels”​

. Fact from Biden’s mouth and you say that’s not true?

Not at all.

I am saying you make the same basic thread about 3 times a week.

I am saying you have no clue what most of your links even mean.

Not at all.

I am saying you make the same basic thread about 3 times a week.

I am saying you have no clue what most of your links even mean.
You make a pretty stupid comment when Biden says

I Guarantee You We’re Going To End Fossil Fuels”. And there is that video seen by by millions​

You make a pretty stupid comment when Biden says

I Guarantee You We’re Going To End Fossil Fuels”. And there is that video seen by by millions​

Yes, we all know he said that.

You have probably made 999 threads about it, all of them saying the same things with mostly the same links in them.

Yes, we all know he said that.

You have probably made 999 threads about it, all of them saying the same things with mostly the same links in them.
As usual YOU ARE A LIAR! Lying because YOU write .."made 999 threads".
This is a perfect example as to WHY though I've repeated the word "Guarantee" 11 times in threads I posted and DEFINITELY far less than 999 threads! Because when liars like you write such falsehoods there are some people that believe you!
I just did a search USMESSAGEBOARD which is something YOU obviously are totally ignorant and found ELEVEN threads that I've started using the word "guarantee"... 11! NOT 999... NOT 100... Not 50... but 11 and evidently that is not enough as dummy liars like you continue to grossly exaggerate!
You said I "probably made 999 threads"! I'm repeating that because evidently with your 8.5 second attention span your ignorance is on display! FACT:The Human Attention Span [INFOGRAPHIC] | Wyzowl

Now there is no need to ban your stupid and grossly ignorant LIES as you totally reinforces my comments about your LIES.
So Golfing Gator instead of defending your uninformed and truly ignorant positions, YOU are helping to prove my point that people like you believe the MSM is unbiased. That the CCP and CPRF are better than America.

As usual YOU ARE A LIAR! Lying because YOU write .."made 999 threads".
This is a perfect example as to WHY though I've repeated the word "Guarantee" 11 times in threads I posted and DEFINITELY far less than 999 threads!

Look up what the word "probably" means.

just did a search USMESSAGEBOARD which is something YOU obviously are totally ignorant and found ELEVEN threads that I've started using the word "guarantee"... 11! NOT 999... NOT 100... Not 50... but 11 and evidently that is not enough as dummy liars like you continue to grossly exaggerate!

And another 15 with the word fossil in the title

So Golfing Gator instead of defending your uninformed and truly ignorant positions,

My position is the same as yours, Biden did indeed say those things.

But hey, as always it has been fun! You are one of the more entertaining posters on here, except for your habit of making the same basic thread every few days.

Look up what the word "probably" means.

And another 15 with the word fossil in the title

My position is the same as yours, Biden did indeed say those things.

But hey, as always it has been fun! You are one of the more entertaining posters on here, except for your habit of making the same basic thread every few days.
WRONG AGAIN!! of the 15 that have "fossil" 13.... 13!!! also were counted as part of the 11 that had the word "guarantee"!
So A total of 11 threads had "Guarantee" and 13 of your 15 threads with "fossil" ALSO had "guarantee".
So again your lack of comprehension of what you read is on display and reinforces my contention your attention span is LESS than the average American's 8.5 seconds and even more important that FACTS have to be repeated... even 13 times for you to comprehend.
Biden said and these are his exact words:
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

In fact a google search found About 193,000,000 results for "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”
Is there a question that Biden guarantee totally told the fossil fuels industry they are targets for destruction.
Consequently what the CEO of Chevron,Mike Wirth said is representative of fossil fuel executives, banks, shareholders and ultimately gas stations that RAISED their prices while they can!
You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”

NOW Golfing.... do you with your less than 8.5 attention span COMPREHEND why gas prices have increased from a low in
April 2020 under Trump... $1.938
But in June 2022 under Biden...$5.03 or an increase of over 61% in prices...
gas012017-012023.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back